Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
hows the new dweeblord tiger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

This match was won in the very last second of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1aznY9lV9s

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012

Atomizer posted:

Maybe if he stopped CHAI-sniping and did more damage, lol. :rolleyes: :jerkbag:

I didn't realize that we did that well last night? I felt I was playing like poo poo.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

JohnGalt posted:

I didn't realize that we did that well last night? I felt I was playing like poo poo.

After that IS-5 game we had I think I crawled up into a ball and cried.

But then I had the VK 72.01 game and felt better :unsmith:.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
Guh, I keep loving up late in games. I just had a 5-kill game in the Rudy and then totally misjudged where the remaining enemy tanks were, drove into the open and died like a complete moron. So frustrating.

(It didn't help that I had 5 or 6 pubbies on my team that did zero damage either.)

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Mission completed! Reward:

Vehicles added: IS-7 (D) (100% crew), Object 268 (D) (100% crew), T57 Heavy Tank (D) (100% crew), Bat.-Châtillon 25 t (D) (100% crew), Leopard 1 (D) (100% crew)
Slots added: 5

What is this?

Did I really get 5 tier X tanks or I'm about to lose them?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
They're for a different game mode.
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/domination-event/

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Atal Vataman posted:

hows the new dweeblord tiger?

It gets wrecked by HE through the front of the turret.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Alright, fess up, which on of you turbo nerds are chump enough to buy the loser coin? Come on, I know one of you will get it, and you're better off getting the humiliation out of the way now. It's 100% made out of some sort of metal and poo poo.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/challengecoin/

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 24, 2015

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

Agrajag posted:

Alright, fess up, which on of you turbo nerds are chump enough to buy the loser coin? Come on, I know one of you will get it, and you're better off getting the humiliation out of the way now. It's 100% made out of some sort of metal and poo poo.

Too expensive, all the souvenir coins I have were 10$ or less, and the shipping costs would murder me from the US.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Agrajag posted:

You're just butthurt that you wasted all your money on Star Citizen.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

lucasw99 posted:

KV5

This tank is without a doubt the best brawler i've ever played. I seriously doubt any other tank would have survived the town battle.

I've got a SHSL on my KV5 and my IS3 driver - for whatever reason, I can't remember - has controlled impact at 100%. I have been trying for like 6 days to ram somebody for hilarious damage and keep getting tomato patch teammates on Overlord and Steppes...EVERY loving time. Seriously I've not had egregiously disparate matchmaking at all lately except when I want to do just this one simple thing.

So sad. I need to ram some poor bastard.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I like that there's no way to find out the price of the challenge coin until you hit the order button.

Edit: It's $20, plus shipping and handling.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Welp turns out you get banned for chat offenses now. Good times. 100% certain I did not block or push allies, reveal allied locations, intentionally commit suicide (getting stuck on terrain doesn't count right?) or whatever.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
How do you even manage that? I call people retards, idiots, dumb loving morons, and braindead shitheels in battle all the loving time and nothing has happened.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Agrajag posted:

How do you even manage that? I call people retards, idiots, dumb loving morons, and braindead shitheels in battle all the loving time and nothing has happened.

Yeah, but you don't have a Type 59 so you are not worth banning.

JCFalkenberg
Jul 7, 2008

Agrajag posted:

I'm exactly this kind of turbonerd, but not for $24 (after shipping).

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

supersnowman posted:

Mission completed! Reward:

Vehicles added: IS-7 (D) (100% crew), Object 268 (D) (100% crew), T57 Heavy Tank (D) (100% crew), Bat.-Châtillon 25 t (D) (100% crew), Leopard 1 (D) (100% crew)
Slots added: 5

What is this?

Did I really get 5 tier X tanks or I'm about to lose them?

It's for a new, temporary game mode. You lose the crew and XP after the mission ends. Wait, do we lose the crew or do they train over to something else?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Agrajag posted:

I suspect someone at WGA doesn't appreciate me. I've been banned on the WoT forums for things that in no way were against any forum rules, nor were they personal attacks on other posters or WGA staff members. I've also been chatbanned in game for laughable poo poo - the most impressive being a three-day chat ban for calling someone a "loving idiot".

I'm guessing they hired some 45%er who holds a grudge.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

unlawfulsoup posted:

Yeah, but you don't have a Type 59 so you are not worth banning.

your mom!

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Agrajag posted:

your mom!

frood
Aug 26, 2000
Nevermind.

Atomizer posted:

As far as new names for you are concerned, might I suggest "Heilsau"? It's along the same lines, but someone else came up with it tonight so you probably should act fast if you really want it.

In all fairness this is months old, I was calling him Heilsau when he was advocating krupp steel to some newb.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

frood posted:

In all fairness this is months old, I was calling him Heilsau when he was advocating krupp steel to some newb.

Wargaming has proposed a premium Tiger - the VK4503.

Krupp Steel. The Tiger has no armor, this basically has no armor but it has slopes and as we all know sloped armor is literally magical. Just ask the VK3002D, the best tank.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
I am surprised it took WG this long to cash in even more on the Wehraboo money train.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Lookit that enormous and completely flat "shoot me for hilarity" gap between the track and the 'shelf.'

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Control Volume posted:

I'd feel worse about selling the E-50 but the E-50M is just more of the same and I'm planning on picking up an AMX 30 for all my tier 9 medium needs. You have no power over me. :colbert:

The thing that the E-50 has over the E-50M is that occasionally you get a match where you're top tier and can run roughshod over the enemy with it. When this comes up I recommend the following as musical accompaniment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tC41KK0RBM

:black101:

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

44% E-75 tries to flank the castle on Erlenberg on the east side and comes around the corner showing his side to msecs and my AMX 50 120s.
He gets one shot in and is then vaporized in 9s and starts bitching about French autoloaders and the French only having poo poo tanks IRL. :feelsgood:
Which is kinda interesting from the guy driving a fantasy tank.

Also, gently caress arty but for completely different reasons.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Lookit that enormous and completely flat "shoot me for hilarity" gap between the track and the 'shelf.'

gaps like that allowed you to hunt down Panthers in Red orchestra with the humble Soviet anti tank rifle. It was glorious.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Some shitler in THUGZ got salty over my lack of contribution in a tier 9 match last night. I was driving a Challenger on Lakeville, one of the worst DOTA maps in the game, and still managed to do more damage than the E 75 on our team, which did precisely zero. Apparently I'm far more to blame than him for the loss.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

McGavin posted:

Some shitler in THUGZ got salty over my lack of contribution in a tier 9 match last night. I was driving a Challenger on Lakeville, one of the worst DOTA maps in the game, and still managed to do more damage than the E 75 on our team, which did precisely zero. Apparently I'm far more to blame than him for the loss.

Shitters gonna poo poo.

So the Conqueror has always been a beautiful monster, but with its recent buff it is a real loving nice tank now.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

McGavin posted:

hahaha. this is the best type of ignorant pubbies. everything outside driving straight at enemy is camping btw. driving back to defend capzone is definalty camping, so is hiding back any cover whatsoever.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The round was pretty much unwinnable from the start. 5 tanks went valley and died to a KV-4 and T29, the THUGZ guy in a T-54 ltwt and his platoonmate in a M46 Patton pushed middle to flank the valley and kill arty, and the rest of the team pushed city one at a time directly into the guns of a VK 4502B and E 50. I died after shooting my ineffectual 150 damage shells at the 7 full HP tanks pushing through the city into our base.

What boggles my mind is that he thought that the reason we didn't win was because one of the two tier 7s on the team didn't carry hard enough and felt strongly enough about this to message me after the battle. :wtc:

McGavin fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jul 24, 2015

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Mesadoram posted:

Shitters gonna poo poo.

So the Conqueror has always been a beautiful monster, but with its recent buff it is a real loving nice tank now.

Oh yeah? What changed about it? I really liked the gun but the platform was just a tad squishy for soloing matches. If they toughened it up I could be convinced to re-buy it.

Everyone expects good things from an E-50 or E-75 but there's something special about punching people in the face with ~British Steel~ and a cuppa.

Arishtat fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jul 24, 2015

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Arishtat posted:

Oh yeah? What changed about it? I really liked the gun but the platform was just a tad squishy for soloing matches. If they toughened it up I could be convinced to re-buy it.

They made the turret out of pure bullshitium. It bounces WAY more than it should. Also the tank itself is quite great with its mobility and amazing gun.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

McGavin posted:

I got TK'd by a T95 on Mines when I was halfway across the map, hiding behind a rock next to the enemy base while reloading with a Tiger, RU, Pershing, and ISU all shooting at me if I moved too far forward or backward. All he did was type "noob light, scout you fkr, learn to play". I had already done like 2k damage...the T95 died doing zero. He messaged me after the game to bitch at me more, too, which was hilarious because he didnt say what I was doing wrong hiding behind a rock reloading my autoloader while hiding from angry enemies. Oh and it was a T10 heavy match...like 8 or 9 T10s. :confused:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Arishtat posted:

The upper plate is upper great, and the turret bounces non-gold shells now even off the roof. Tier 9 and 10 gold shells will still pen the roof, turret cheek slopes and straight through the mother loving mantlet if you're an AP shooting M103 that rolls really high pen rolls while snapshots.

But yeah now you can use the Conq to bait bad shots from bad players and enable you to murder them with your fantastic gun and good mobility. Artillery is still a major threat though, and there's still an ammo rack behind your lower plate, but it's one of the best tier 9s alongside the VK4502B and E75.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
What's the story on the Caern? Does it play like a slower cent without the missing shots issue?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

What's the story on the Caern? Does it play like a slower cent without the missing shots issue?

Yeah it's pretty much just a great eight.

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass
He is a bit upset? he made 1 damaging shot in a T57
mikemelbrooks (16:15:59) Complaint against Robson84 "Inaction/Bot" accepted.
mikemelbrooks (16:16:10) your just poo poo
mikemelbrooks (16:16:22) 84 your IQ?
Robson84 (16:22:54) ask bot of your fathers what IQ mean loser
Robson84 (16:23:12) typical pussy who say wg how other player was bad
Robson84 (16:23:21) fuckin gays take this world
mikemelbrooks (16:47:35) so your anti gay now? let me report you again.
mikemelbrooks (16:47:41) Complaint against Robson84 "Insults and provocations" accepted.
Robson84 (16:48:55) i see you like suck some dick
Robson84 (16:48:56) ...
Robson84 (16:49:14) send this, this will be not my forst time you stupid oval office
Robson84 (16:49:38) typical traitor, i guess you sell your friend for prem account ?
Robson84 (16:49:48) pussy...
I guess I usually use google but I will try "bot of my father"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

rex rabidorum vires posted:

It loving sucks and don't let any trolls tell you different