Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Why can't he move?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Atticus Finch posted:

Why can't he move?

He can't afford it currently.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Patrick has now also denied saying he would have to turn down a development contract for financial reasons

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

oatgan posted:

Patrick has now also denied saying he would have to turn down a development contract for financial reasons

Probably got heat from WWE, not wanting people to think it's anything but a financially great opportunity to be in NXT.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Punk setting up a post MMA feud already

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk mad about that tenner he owes him.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Punk mad about that tenner he owes him.

OOC-M Punk

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ultragonk posted:

Punk setting up a post MMA feud already

Post MMA? If Dana and joe Silva want to set Punk up against someone of a similar level of experience who better?

Btw a bunch of people have said that's apparently not really Virgil anyway.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I don't think even the most skilled impersonator could pull off how undeservedly full of himself Virgil is

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Thauros posted:

Post MMA? If Dana and joe Silva want to set Punk up against someone of a similar level of experience who better?

Btw a bunch of people have said that's apparently not really Virgil anyway.

Yeah I've heard its the same dudes who do Sheik's twitter which seems really lovely.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Ultragonk posted:

Yeah I've heard its the same dudes who do Sheik's twitter which seems really lovely.

Twitter is now the only place kayfabe exists

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If Sheik's writers are really running Virgil's Twitter account, I wonder who approached who there.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Virgil is doing an AMA on Reddit right now. Seems legit.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Mob posted:

I don't think even the most skilled impersonator could pull off how undeservedly full of himself Virgil is

Virgil is definitely involved in his Twitter, the same way Sheik is involved in his, but people on here really like to get upset about the Magen brothers being involved as well for some reason I don't really understand.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Domalom posted:

OOC-M Punk

CQC-M Punk is better.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Virgil is definitely involved in his Twitter, the same way Sheik is involved in his, but people on here really like to get upset about the Magen brothers being involved as well for some reason I don't really understand.

For what it's worth. He's doing a Reddit AMA and the mods confirmed that it's Virgil himself doing it, not anyone else.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

Edge & Christian posted:

Is Mr. Tito still doing his PHAT Daily Column?

He actually does still blog, but not daily.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I Before E posted:

CQC-M Punk is better.

This would work so much better if Richard Crenna was still alive and could accompany him to the ring.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

If you aren't hearing that definition in Steiner's voice as you read it, you're not doing it right.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Is it so hard to understand that hiring two poindexters to write super inflammatory poo poo in your voice is regarded with scorn and ridicule?

e: what exactly is so complicated about Twitter that you need people to 'manage' it? Especially when the 'managed' account looks like Iron Sheik's or Virgils?

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jul 24, 2015

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

More reasons why Steiner rules.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

#letsteinerintheHOF

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

I want to personally apologize to Steiner for thinking he was a psychopath for wanting to shoot fight Hogan. I mean he still is insane since violence is a lovely way to handle real life disputes, but at least the reasoning is clear.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Scott Steiner should have VIP treatment at the HOF next year in this posters honest opinion.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/624672282128969728
Goddamn Big E :stare:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Scott Steiner should join The New Day.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Big E using his hatred of Hulk Hogan to power up insane loads of weight should be his new face gimmick.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Please do not type "Hulk Hogan" and "insane loads" in the same sentence.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Thought this was the sock tweet, was disappointed

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

electric funeral posted:

Please do not type "Hulk Hogan" and "insane loads" in the same sentence.

You know I had a feeling I could've chosen my words better and left it that way hoping for this exact response.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

BlueArmyMan posted:

Thought this was the sock tweet, was disappointed

Maybe this Hogan nonsense is the catalyst we need to finally get New Day socks. A silver lining in a very racist, orange cloud.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gavok posted:

If you aren't hearing that definition in Steiner's voice as you read it, you're not doing it right.

I actually did

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
https://twitter.com/mattjackson13/status/624481179635298304

Ruthless

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Big E's twitter is gold. (Reversed reading)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/markhunt1974/status/624808722406084609

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Onmi posted:

Big E's twitter is gold. (Reversed reading)

It's still necessary to point out how to read Twitter conversations from screenshots to some people on here so it's a good thing you added that note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Scott Steiner owns