Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I hope the next Macross turns out well and heck, Kawamori isn't even involved in the newest iteration of his combining orgasm robot show so that must mean that for good or ill he is serious about this next Macross....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

Srice posted:

next Macross....

i've been waiting on this for far too long...

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The last piece of news I recall seeing was that they were signing people up for auditions last year. I wanna know more!

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh im going to go watch macross plus

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Srice posted:

The last piece of news I recall seeing was that they were signing people up for auditions last year. I wanna know more!

:agreed:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I have faith in the new macross

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Decided to style the beard instead of shaving it all off. Gonna miss the bushy scotsman/stoner look, though. Yesterday, I got to play some Isis, Machine Head, BTBAM and Poison the Well covers with the GF and we watched some Justified, Psycho-Pass, a Patton Oswalt special, Wakako-zake and an Every Time I Die show. Oh, and Gintama. Also, I learned that my lady likes FILTHY FILTHY humor. My mom also prepared me some shrimps with tenpura. So it was the best loving birthday ever.

'sup, my peeps?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Watch monster girls with your wife.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there's only a couple of gundams that are really good but there's also only a couple of gundams that are really bad.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

nico has the smallest boobs

I'm really conflicted now.

How can the best....have the tiny baps

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm playing asscred revelations atm

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Namtab posted:

I'm really conflicted now.

How can the best....have the tiny baps

Grumpy girls can be surprisingly popular when the acting is there. Also, possibly having the hottest mom?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just finished Ar nosurge. Only missed out on the Platinum because I didn't tell Ion to get lost first time we met. :saddowns:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm sitting waiting to begin a Magic tournament. There's not as many anime shirts as I would have expected. One guy had a pretty sweet FLCL shirt, though.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm gonna do it, I'm finally gonna watch all of Dennou Coil. posting so I can't back down

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm sitting waiting to begin a Magic tournament. There's not as many anime shirts as I would have expected. One guy had a pretty sweet FLCL shirt, though.

How many people are wearing fingerless gloves?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Decided to style the beard instead of shaving it all off. Gonna miss the bushy scotsman/stoner look, though. Yesterday, I got to play some Isis, Machine Head, BTBAM and Poison the Well covers with the GF and we watched some Justified, Psycho-Pass, a Patton Oswalt special, Wakako-zake and an Every Time I Die show. Oh, and Gintama. Also, I learned that my lady likes FILTHY FILTHY humor. My mom also prepared me some shrimps with tenpura. So it was the best loving birthday ever.

'sup, my peeps?

I'm reading thucydides.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thoosaidedees

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

littleorv posted:

Everyone post their favourite real book ITT

Mine is either Catch-22 or To Kill a Mockingbird.

I got 5. DWI

Neuromancer
Watership Down
Dune
Cloud Atlas
Blood Meridian

here is my anime list my book list

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i thought you pronounced his name thoosideedees and i think its more fun to say it that way

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Starsnostars posted:

How many people are wearing fingerless gloves?

None that I can see :(

There are some 1700 people here, though, so there could be dozens out of sight.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

A link my good man.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1773091
http://hamuhukurou.tumblr.com/

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My favourite book is Naked Lunch.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

Everyone post their favourite real book ITT

Mine is either Catch-22 or To Kill a Mockingbird.

I missed this, but I really like The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster. I read it because I heard it was a huge inspiration for MGS2 and it turns out that Kojima has really good taste in books.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

i thought you pronounced his name thoosideedees and i think its more fun to say it that way

Poo-pee-pee-des

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

a kitten posted:

Blood Meridian
i approve of this post

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Poo-pee-pee-des

its a good book thats very old, please show more respect

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

i approve of this post

I like All The Pretty Horses more than Blood Meridian but think Blood meridian has more cultural merit.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

its a good book thats very old, please show more respect

Sorry, Sharkey.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Sorry, Sharkey.

its ok

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My favorite books are Breakfast of Champions, UBIK, and The Chaneysville Incident.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gakkou gurashi manga is good. not amazing but enjoyable

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

we need more hybrid genres that aren't awful

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I like lots of books, I don't really have a favorite.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i say that as someone who Does Not Like Moe

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ive only been reading nonfiction and technical books recently. a whole lot of programming, machine learning, and games dev

i miss reading books for fun :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

All my 'favourite' books I haven't read in like 10 years and probably wouldn't be anymore.

Also the author of one turned out to be a horrible paedophile so I don't talk about that anymore. :(

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

I like lots of books, I don't really have a favorite.

Do you like The Once And Future King? I like that book.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

i say that as someone who Does Not Like Moe

??????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i bought a bunch of books to read thi svacation but i haven;t gotten to them sorry

• Locked thread