Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
Are we not going to be able to buy Pretty Deadly piecemeal? I did the $1 to get my foot in bid, but Pretty Deadly is not showing up in the pledge manager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

thespaceinvader posted:

Maaaaaan think of all those people who had a chance to own a mini painted by Bachtere now having instead to send a painted mini TO Bachtere.
If I have to send a mini to Bachtere, it's going to be HORRIBLE.

Earthorn
Jul 18, 2012

thespaceinvader posted:

That Dagon, too, wonder how big he is.

Word is a 5 inch body and 4 inch tails.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

poo poo they hit me with more giants right at the end. Score twelve dollars to House Reaper.

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]
So, does that Frost Giant King need a "Not final pose" disclaimer, or should they make and sell it as-is?

EDIT: Oh. "Work in progress." Didn't see that. Damnit, reality, ruining my jokes.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Hahaha, sell it as-is. It'd be a good mini for just after you've beaten the frost giant king and he falls dramatically and lumberingly to the ground, perfectly spread-eagled and directly atop the hapless fighter.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Okay, now I just need them to not make over 100k in the next hour. And at least 5k, I suppose, but that's a gimme.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Shawn posted:

Are we not going to be able to buy Pretty Deadly piecemeal? I did the $1 to get my foot in bid, but Pretty Deadly is not showing up in the pledge manager.

It's there now, bottom of the core set extras

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
This is the first Bones Kickstarter I've pledged for so I'm going full-retard and getting the core set, all three expansions and most of the add-ons except the dragons as I don't really dig on dragons.

Can't wait to get a giant box of plastic in a year's time that will probably never get painted :woop:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

thespaceinvader posted:

Yo, :siren:Krushgroove:siren: have you worked out what you want in for so I can bump my pledge the appropriate amount and help make sure everyone gets a not-Tiamat to not-paint?

I'm not sure I have D:

I have, luckily (because I'm out of town working) I actually looked at all the emails that came through recently because the campaign ends in less than an hour or two...

thespaceinvader posted:

I pledged $100 and I don't think I'm going to go much beyond that. The only thing I really feel like I want from this is not-Tiamat, plus a few other bits and bobs.

Yeah I had that thinking too...didn't happen! I pledged $100 but with Tiamat and couple of other big models, plus small sets from the core stuff I'm close to $200, plus the shipping. I may change it but I'll save the pledge manager where I'm at now because I'll never remember all the little items I want to get.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Slimnoid: 2.1 million
Doctor Borris: 2.2 million
Gareth Gobulcoque: 2.3 million
Signal: 2.4 million
JackMann: 2.5 million
Bachtere: 2.6 million
Bad Munki: 2.7 million
Leperflesh: 2.8 million

And Bachtere has been dethroned! It's now Bad Munki in the lead. But can the cat-butt-gif hold the title? Half an hour to go!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

And Bachtere has been dethroned! It's now Bad Munki in the lead. But can the cat-butt-gif hold the title? Half an hour to go!

I'm so excited, this would be a huge increase to the number of painted bones I have.

e: GOD DAMNIT STOP WITH THE GIANTS :negative:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Look at that beardy Solar, get ready for minis, Leperflesh

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

This is gonna be close. 50k in 15 minutes? It's totally do-able, but I wouldn't say guaranteed.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Bad Munki posted:

This is gonna be close. 50k in 15 minutes? It's totally do-able, but I wouldn't say guaranteed.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Also I am super glad it capped out, I wanted Dagon way more than Shub.

e: wait if it goes to 2.751, is it Leperflesh? Is this Price is Right rules or what

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

krushgroove posted:

I have, luckily (because I'm out of town working) I actually looked at all the emails that came through recently because the campaign ends in less than an hour or two...

Yeah I had that thinking too...didn't happen! I pledged $100 but with Tiamat and couple of other big models, plus small sets from the core stuff I'm close to $200, plus the shipping. I may change it but I'll save the pledge manager where I'm at now because I'll never remember all the little items I want to get.

Do you want to drop out and share shipping then or should I?

E: I dropped mine to a buck and left it there, I'm happy to kick them that regardless, and it lets me fiddle with the pledge manager.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Majuju posted:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Also I am super glad it capped out, I wanted Dagon way more than Shub.

e: wait if it goes to 2.751, is it Leperflesh? Is this Price is Right rules or what

Yes, if it goes over 2.75, it'll go to Leperflesh. Absolute closest, not highest without going over.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

SEND ME YOUR SACRIFICES

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Final tally: $2,730,365

BadMunki is the winner!

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I go run an errand and they make over $200k :stare:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

This more than makes up for all the times Leperflesh rigged the DF Arena contest against me.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

So what kinda minis you like? I'm probably not going to paint bones because I don't particularly like painting bones.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
Bad Munki is getting whatever miniature I deem fit to send him.

It will be horrible, I assure you, as befitting any goon who wins a bet.

Paolomania
Apr 26, 2006

Waffling on Maal or Graveyard and another add on.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I won't even ask anyone for a certain type of mini since I sure as hell wouldn't have respected their wishes, but since someone asked, I much prefer fantasy-type minis. Heroes, monsters, whatever. :)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

GOD DAMMIT $20k short! And I totally would have taken that spot if BM hadn't posted like, right before me!

ALSO

Bad Munki posted:

This more than makes up for all the times Leperflesh rigged the DF Arena contest against me.

This is a bald-faced lie! I've never participated in the DF Arena stuff, it never appealed to me at all and I don't even read those threads.

I am exceedingly galled that I have to send a miniature to Bad Munki. A painted miniature. My third painted Bones mini. To Bad Munki the Liar. :argh:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Leperflesh posted:

GOD DAMMIT $20k short! And I totally would have taken that spot if BM hadn't posted like, right before me!
It's cool because I was originally going to say 2.6 but didn't want to be too close to the guy below me, I didn't expect anyone to bet along with me so I thought there'd be 200k from me to the next guy, then it got filled in, then I won anyhow. :getin:

quote:

This is a bald-faced lie! I've never participated in the DF Arena stuff, it never appealed to me at all and I don't even read those threads.
Doesn't mean you're not somehow responsible for my repeated failures there.

quote:

I am exceedingly galled that I have to send a miniature to Bad Munki. A painted miniature. My third painted Bones mini. To Bad Munki the Liar. :argh:
In return, I will send you a picture of it in the microwave.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Bad Munki posted:

I won't even ask anyone for a certain type of mini since I sure as hell wouldn't have respected their wishes, but since someone asked, I much prefer fantasy-type minis. Heroes, monsters, whatever. :)

Right. So, robot flipping you the middle finger it is.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

Right. So, robot flipping you the middle finger it is.

I'd be very, very cool with a robot flipping the bird. :haw:

e: Mostly I'm just glad I won't have to paint anything, because heaven forbid I have to actually paint.

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jul 26, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I assume our deadline for delivering a painted mini to Bad Munki is sometime between now, and whenever Bones 4 funds.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
It looks like I'm getting out with spending $89 and getting Giants, Ogres, paint, and mouslings.

I was serious about buying your unpainted Bones. I am looking for the following:

Great Worm $1.50
Werewolf $1
Seoni, Iconic Sorceress $2
Giant Spider $2
Vermin: Spiders (2) $2
Cassie, Gnome Wizard $1
Friar Stone $2
Chthon $2
Ankheg $2.50
Mystic Theurge $2
Dragons Don't Share $35

If you will be at Gencon we can even do a cash hand off.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Leperflesh: Reasonable. Also, Munki, you must post pictures as you receive minis.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

Leperflesh: Reasonable. Also, Munki, you must post pictures as you receive minis.

You better believe I will. There will be no shortage of shame heaped upon any dip-painted minis. "Blue Man Group Orc" will be shunned.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Bad Munki posted:

You better believe I will. There will be no shortage of shame heaped upon any dip-painted minis. "Blue Man Group Orc" will be shunned.

Even with the worst model I have, I'm still going to put more effort into it than it rightly deserves.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I pledged a whole buck. I figured I would get an email about the pledge manager so I could pick out stuff later, but I never did. I got an email saying that my dollar was taken. How do i get to the pledge manager?

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

The Dregs posted:

I pledged a whole buck. I figured I would get an email about the pledge manager so I could pick out stuff later, but I never did. I got an email saying that my dollar was taken. How do i get to the pledge manager?

...you got ~45 update emails from them, all saying this. Unless you have the default 'email updates to me' turned off.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Pledge managers usually take a few weeks / months to get set up. It's going to be a long wait until Q4 2016, so just consider it practice!

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ravendas posted:

...you got ~45 update emails from them, all saying this. Unless you have the default 'email updates to me' turned off.

I just got the one saying my money was taken. Everything else went straight to spam for some reason. Now to save up some money for all these models I want. All the ogres.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

The Dregs posted:

Scroll down on the main KS page and click on the GIANT PLEDGE MANAGER LINK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006
Based on previous ones when will the cut off date for increasing your pledge amounts and choosing you stuff via the pledge manager be?

• Locked thread