Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
There's no way he didn't buy Bolting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009
I hope they're almost all going to Bartre.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Onmi posted:

I love this map.

Yeah. I could be grumbling a bit over the fact that the enemy gets All Fliers All The Time while like 90% of my units have to weave around the terrain, but I honestly just had so much fun killing them all that I didn't even care :v:

quote:

What you don't know is the reinforcements are triggered by zones, so the faster you try to expand, the more you spawn in.

Huh. I thought it was just by turn. Going to have to look it up.

quote:

So fun cut facts, Gale was intended to be recruitable, but they sort of just decided not to. Not sure why. But he even has an affinity, unique growths and everything. Hell even his last speech to Zeiss was "I'm going to abandon the Army, I just need to hear from Miledy what's going on."

Of course, we all know I wouldn't have recruited him even if I could actually he's a dragon lord so I guess I could still have found use for him, I dunno.

Edward_Tohr posted:

I loving lost it when I noticed Murdock's portrait at the end.

Fun fact, the last portrait was what I more or less intended to do from the beginning, but it looked too silly so I cut back a little and decided to just ramp it up towards the end instead. I think it probably worked out better this way.

quote:

Also, what the gently caress did you do was Percival doing to Marcus?

He was holding him back like 100 points of growth in every stat, the dastard. So you see why he had to go.

fade5 posted:

It really is amazing what a difference Fae having an unlimited Dragonstone makes. She normally barely gets any fighting time beyond maybe a chapter or two because conserving her Dragonstone is so important. Here she can just go right to the front line because gently caress it, UNLIMITED DRAGON POWER!:black101:

Yes :unsmigghh:

The whole "one weapon and then gone forever" thing bugs me a lot every time it shows up. I was thinking of maybe making her a little weaker to compensate, but then I figured what the hell, I've done worse to the game already.

quote:

Oh and Yodel/Jodel/Yoder/Yoda actually has growth rates even though he's level 20, so if you wanted to you could have some fun leveling him up. I mean you do have some fun new Purge tomes for him (I think).

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll edit them in, I guess.

quote:

As you noticed, FE6's second secret shop is amazing.:v:

Holy poo poo yes.

Mr. Whale posted:

I hope they're almost all going to Bartre.

Bootrtre.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

vilkacis posted:

Bootrtre.

:yeah:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

vilkacis posted:

Fun fact, the last portrait was what I more or less intended to do from the beginning, but it looked too silly so I cut back a little and decided to just ramp it up towards the end instead. I think it probably worked out better this way.

I was hoping you were just going to go all out on it and have it extend up into the sky like that terrible chef woman from Tales of Graces.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
This thread has just been a whole lot of :magical:. Why did I ignore it for so long?

Woltshiro is still my favorite thing to come from vilkacis's miraculous canvas.

OminousEdge
Apr 4, 2013

vilkacis posted:

Bootrtre.

And from this day forward, the sound of thousands of boots upon the ground did not signal the coming of an army, but a single man wielding the scythe of Death himself reforged into an axe that cut down all who stood in his way.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
Ah yes, the secret shop and its infinite supply of Boots. You can bet that IntSys never made that mistake again.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Somewhat Adequate Marcus. Even with those growths, you're going to have to put in a lot of cheating work for him to come close to matching the rest of your dudes. Seriously, 10 strength? Even Shanna's laughing at him.

OminousEdge
Apr 4, 2013
Also, to be fair to Murdock, all those reinforcements were to make things fair. After all, you have two God Tier Archers, a Fae, A Dancer able to dance around Wyvern Rider Attacks, Schwartz, Roy's Beard, and too many other things to list off. Things were obviously too much in your favor so he needed to at least try and even it out a bit to at least make it look fair to himself.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Blastinus posted:

Ah yes, the secret shop and its infinite supply of Boots. You can bet that IntSys never made that mistake again.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Somewhat Adequate Marcus. Even with those growths, you're going to have to put in a lot of cheating work for him to come close to matching the rest of your dudes. Seriously, 10 strength? Even Shanna's laughing at him.

Shanna hit 17 strength this time out. She's now comfortably in the middle of the pack.

She even capped speed. Good for her!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

I was hoping you were just going to go all out on it and have it extend up into the sky like that terrible chef woman from Tales of Graces.

Sadly Fire Emblem only allows you so much space for portraits and Murdock's head is hitting the upper limit of the box.

Supersonic Shine posted:

Woltshiro is still my favorite thing to come from vilkacis's miraculous canvas.

That's good to hear. I'm quite fond of him myself.

Blastinus posted:

What are you calling a mistake :mad:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

OminousEdge posted:

And from this day forward, the sound of thousands of boots upon the ground did not signal the coming of an army, but a single man wielding the scythe of Death himself reforged into an axe that cut down all who stood in his way.

But Bartre isn't a Berserker. :saddowns:

OminousEdge
Apr 4, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

He still uses an axe so it is close enough

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I think you'll find Bartre's greatest weapon is his mustache.

And his statbooster addiction

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

I don't like what you are implying about our lord and saviour Hector :mad:

OminousEdge posted:

He still uses an axe so it is close enough

:hf:

FoolyCharged posted:

I think you'll find Bartre's greatest weapon is his mustache.

Indeed.

quote:

He's not addicted, he has a prescription for those.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Chapter 21x: The Elder Revelation or, Later, Shitlord

It's promotion time for Roy! Excited yet? I sure am!

Apparently, the shrine contains more than just the Binding Blade.

...oh, okay, I guess there's a level in the way first but it's honestly only a formality at this point.

This guy looks like a nerd.

Oh goodie, it's a fog of war map.

...But it's well lit all of a sudden.

Yes, it appears so.

I wish I could have been at General Murdock's side when he fell.

...I share your feelings.

We carry out our final orders from General Murdock as planned. We will defend the legendary weapon to our deaths if need be. Apocalypse, the Elder Revelation, must not fall into enemy hands!

You know it would be a lot easier to stop us if you A, used the loving thing against us, or B, dunked it in the convenient underground waterways...

Most likely... All I know is that there is a tome here meant to protect the shrine from intruders.

Of course, it is doing nothing of the sort given all these assholes are here argh

I agree that the tome is likely a legendary weapon. Bern's troops are present as well.

We will soon fight Zephiel himself.
...We need as many legendary weapons as we can obtain before then. We must get that tome.

I have also heard that there are numerous traps placed about.

Traps?

Yes, and they are supposedly very well-crafed at that. Most soldiers probably lack the dexterity to disarm them, but thieves may be able to take care of them. In any case, do be careful.

Yes, Princess. We will stay on our guard.

So the first thing to do

is flashbang the place

so I can see a bit of the map. Seems the "fog" in here is less severe than it usually is? Or did I just forget how far thieves can see in it... Well, never mind.

This guy has a Silence staff. As far as I can tell, it's the only proper long-range capability the enemy has. This should be cake.

More cake once Fae,

Noah,

Hugh,

Bartre,

Fir,

and the sad sack that is Saul get their boots and other assorted suspicious secret shop substances properly applied.

Now then, let's have Bartre take a swing with Armads, since he worked so hard for it last chapter. Sadly, it only has 20 uses to most of the other legendary weapons' 60, but I'm excusing it as "Hector actually used this thing" so shush.

Indeed, he is a worthy wielder of Hector's axe.

Because gently caress you, it's Hectors now.

On the less fun side, Chad takes two hits from this guy and doesn't even crit him in return. drat it Chad, and here I thought you were a good character.

He even ends up getting a lovely rear end level cleaning out the sw corner.

Fir handles the brave sword guy, though. I've already had one reset to a jerk like him, so I want to be certain.

I probably shouldn't be so hard on Chad, enemies in here can even hurt Fae if they hit!

That's the corner done...

...and Bartre gets Bartrer.

Saul one-shot crit a general over the water. Only took like 15k in gold to get him this far, but look at those numbers!

SE corner is also done. A couple more goons are waiting in the corridor on the far right, including apparently a guy who blocks lightning with his shield because that makes sense.

Hugh nukes him instead. Well, if you're going to get a single stat...

The enemies here are not very threatening.

Oh, now you gain magic?!

Even just one Fir would have been too much for this guy to deal with.

Just because I didn't feed you any energy rings doesn't mean you get to slack off on your damage-dealing stat, either!

Last guy in here.

Doing fine.

And then a shaman comes running in and gets gibbed by Wolt. Strength capping in... wait, it's already capped, never mind!

Seriously, look at this, it's beautiful.

The dark mages here have a new toy, but of course they still can't do anything to Fae.

...even if they hit.

Does this tome look like an axe to you?

The enemies are pretty sparse.

And several of them are still unpromoted.

Noah was like two exp from a level though. No mag, no speed. :rolldice:

He does dodge the silence staff, though.

Saul, too. The guy is going to waste the whole thing without hitting a single person with it. That must feel pretty lovely.

A competent Saul is a strange, hilarious thing to see.

Maybe I should just have given Fir one of those rings...

:cawg:

Sleep staff 3/3, hit rate 0.

oh and there are fire traps like in that cave where we picked up Durandal, but here they're invisible. Still pointless though.

Saul steps on two because he still has to find some way to complicate things.

Fae opens a chest and out pops a goddamn manakete! :stare: What. That was a chest. They are supposed to have goodies. You are not a goodie.

Well, kind of a goodie I guess, except neither mag nor spd.

Anyway, we're close enough to see the boss now.

A commander of Bern defending the inside of the Shrine of Seals.

He has Nosferatu and 30 attack and is entirely unthreatening. Why isn't he using Apocalypse against us? He should have S-ranked darkness long ago.

We do better with the next chest.

Hugh snipes a druid through a wall. Guess I might as well show off Fenrir since everyone's using them here...

Chad also finds a dragon. Dorothy shoots it, and it dies.

She doesn't get anything, and Fir barely does, cutting down some random sniper.

Now that? That is a level.

Phew.

Almost done.

He hits, but the damage is kinda pathetic for a hero with a brave sword.

Just one enemy before the boss!

...make that two enemies.

No wait, I was right, it's just one.

Now the last one's dealt with as well.

I will show you its power.

Insert repetition of why-are-you-not-using-Apocalypse-you-dumb-gently caress here.

Darkness... I am being consumed by darkness...

Wolt could empty-level for the rest of the game and still be great.

That's a wrap.

...It is probably Apocalypse.

Apocalypse?

Yes, it is also known as the Elder Revelation. It was used by Bramimond, the most enigmatic of the Eight Legends.

Bramimond... I've heard the name, but nothing more.

We know not if Bramimond was man or woman, young or old. Nothing specific is written.

That's unusual...

No, I was just thinking.

About what?

There always seem to be traps where legendary weapons lie.

...Perhaps they are meant to keep the unworthy from wielding them.

Maybe so... But the traps are so intricate. I feel there must be something more to them than that.

...I have wondered the same thing. I shall see if there is any information on the subject.

Yes... Thank you.

I'm not terribly impressed, actually.

This, on the other hand? Is quite impressive. It has 18 might, but its extra effect is +5 Mag, so it's effectively a 23 might tome. It's kind of ridiculously strong.

But on to the real reason we're here.

This must be the Binding Blade.

Use it? How?

Princess Guinivere said that it goes in the socket on the hilt...

Flash!

Whoa! What's happening...?

Now I should be able to draw it...!
......!...

Are they the Binding Blade's...

Who was that?

Yes... I'm fine.
So this is Hartmut's sword, the Binding Blade... Am I really worthy to wield it...?

The sword is in your hands now. It has chosen you.

But anyone with the Fire Emblem could have taken it...

In theory, perhaps so... But it was you who reached it. This is fate.

Roy seems about as convinced as I am, which is to say not.

We mustn't tarry!

...You're right! Zephiel must be stopped!

And then...

...we finally get our hands on the...

...oh, come on. At least "Sealed Sword" fit the space.

But nitpicks aside, Roy finally promotes! (With a shittier-than-usual gif, but deal with it.) No more big, innocent anime ayes, he is a man now. A man with an Archsage-tier beard. If only Hector could see him now.

In vanilla, I imagine Roy will be so far behind everyone else when he finally promotes, this won't really help him catch up. It's a thoroughly unimpressive promotion - hell, it's downright insulting when mages get +4 attack on promotion without any extra effort at all! But, well, as you can see, my Roy is pretty good! Those 10 extra levels have been great for him. ...Though I must admit he's seriously RNG blessed as well, looking up his 20/10 averages he's seven points ahead in str, and five in spd... though he's also three points behind in def and two behind in res.

Regardless, he now gets the Binding Bld, which is one of the two legendary weapons that actually have unique spritework... well, sort of, since Zephiel has no other weapons. We'll see it in action next map.

Just from the title, I can tell it's going to be a good one!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

FoolyCharged posted:

Having an statbooster addiction isn't the same thing as having a statbooster problem; as long as it's not negatively impacting his ability to function in his day to day life or impairing his ability to do his job properly, then there's nothing wrong with him being addicted to statboosters. :colbert:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I was awaiting Roy's beard evolution, and it's everything I could have hoped for.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
Roy's dead father would be proud of his promotion to crutch character status - Roythos, Archsage of the Blade.
I know I am :swoon:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Won't that magnificent beard get in the way of his sword-swinging?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Insurrectionist posted:

Won't that magnificent beard get in the way of his sword-swinging?

Actually, I think you'll find that Roy has mastered the bearded blade style of combat, allowing him to wield additional swords by holding them in his beard.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I really hope he manages to gain another 4 levels before the game ends.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I think at this point we need a compilation of the Evolution of the Beard.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

vilkacis posted:

Now then, let's have Bartre take a swing with Armads, since he worked so hard for it last chapter. Sadly, it only has 20 uses to most of the other legendary weapons' 60, but I'm excusing it as "Hector actually used this thing" so shush.

Indeed, he is a worthy wielder of Hector's axe.

Because gently caress you, it's Hectors now.
So happy to see the return of the Warriorcopter.:allears:

quote:

Fae opens a chest and out pops a goddamn manakete! :stare: What. That was a chest. They are supposed to have goodies. You are not a goodie.
Welcome to Dick Move #2TM of this chapter. As dick moves go, it's not too bad, but what makes it annoying is that your (usually weak) thief can't run away from the Manakete, because he used up his turn opening the chest.

Yeah you can technically just ignore all the chests but where's the fun in that?:colbert:

Oh and there's another trap in this chapter (that you didn't even see because it's dumb):

It does [10 HP-Def] worth of damage, so even frail as hell Niime takes only 5 damage, and most people take 0. No, I don't know what the hell they were thinking either.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I agree with this, but only if Roy won't get another beard change upon levelling up. If so, wait until the end of the game, then shower us in glorious ginger beard.

And now I really want someone to hack it in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U somehow.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Blaze Dragon posted:

I agree with this, but only if Roy won't get another beard change upon levelling up. If so, wait until the end of the game, then shower us in glorious ginger beard.

And now I'm just picturing Roy as a palette-swapped Cousin Itt.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

Actually, I think you'll find that Roy has mastered the bearded blade style of combat, allowing him to wield additional swords by holding them in his beard.

This is canon.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

fade5 posted:

So happy to see the return of the Warriorcopter.:allears:

Assassincopter's got nothing on this guy.

quote:

Oh and there's another trap in this chapter (that you didn't even see because it's dumb):

I saw it, I just didn't say anything because it was so embarrassingly useless :v:

nehezir
Aug 9, 2011

Stalwart Guardian of the Lewd
Roy's only a flesh puppet for the sword anyway. It can't hold itself.

Unless the sword wants to grow a beard too.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

nehezir posted:

Roy's only a flesh puppet for the sword anyway. It can't hold itself.

No sword can wield Roy. His beard protects him.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

I just caught up with this LP and it's been great to see the true potential of Archers unlocked.
One thing though: Is there a specific reason that you've been transcribing the country of Etruria as Eturia all this time?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

sheep-dodger posted:

I just caught up with this LP and it's been great to see the true potential of Archers unlocked.
One thing though: Is there a specific reason that you've been transcribing the country of Etruria as Eturia all this time?

It's an Eturian Odyssey. :downs:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Chapter 22: An Undying Dream or, Roy Against The World

It's finally here. The final confrontation with Zephiel... and the chance to use the Binding Bld. No, I will not stop calling it that. Are you excited? I am, and you should be, too.

Roy prepares to charge the castle to end the war, and to bring a long-awaited peace back to Elibe...

"Friends! Companions! I thank you for coming with me all this way. And now..."

"...you can all sit back and take a break. I'll handle this one."

Zephiel is hiding in a roofed building again. This time, however, he is not going to run away before we can fight him. And this time, fighting him is not an instant loss! Fancy that.

...I am sorry, Your Majesty.

What is the Eturian Army's next move?

They have captured the Shrine of Seals. They march this way.

Very well... Then we face them in the castle.

Yes, my king. My life is yours.

No. You cannot die here, Brunja. I have a task of grave importance for you.

...?

Idun! Where are you, Idun?

I will remain here and defend the castle against the Eturian Army. You must escape to safety and stay hidden until the battle is over.

As Your Highness wills.

Protect here as you would protect me.

Allow me to fight by your side!

That is something I cannot do.
...This will be a harsh battle, and Idun must survive. If she is lost... this entire struggle has been for nothing.

I must object, Your Majesty! I serve you and you alone...

Enough, Brunja! Your king orders you. The punishment for defiance is execution.

As you will... The world will be liberated as per Your Highness' command.

Good. Then my dream will be fulfilled.

Of course, Your Highness.

We'll see what that is about another time, I suppose. However, for the time being, we should probably pay more attention to what's going on outside.

I will not let you into the throne room!

That's a very brave generic hero.

Two of them, even!

In our corner... there is only Roy.

Lord Roy, Zephiel is in the throne room in the center of the castle. However, the entryway to the throne is blocked off by automatic defenses.

What can be done?

One of the captives said that at either end of the castle, there are some switches that can be manipulated to open the way.

That will be a long detour...

There is more. After hitting the switches, one must hold the Fire Emblem in front of the throne room to make it open.

I have the Fire Emblem with me. It sounds like I should go to the throne room while others handle the switches...

That would be the quickest way.

...But would a captive leak that kind of information so easily? Perhaps it's a trap...

I don't believe so. The captive said the switches are protected by Bern's ablest warriors. Even with this information, it will be no easy feat.

The enemy may be powerful, but we're not exactly slouches, either. I know we're up for the challenge! Victory will be ours!

That's a lot of words to say "this is an endboss level in a video game, go do video game things".

Of course, there is no one else to hit the switches. Roy must do it alone.

This guy has a Berserk staff. He's the only real obstacle.

Actually, he's not even that.

"Time to get my rage on!"

"...seriously?"

"BETTER!"

":black101:"

I think Bern bit of more than they can chew.

"I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BERSERKER!"

I guess it's good for you to let it all out every once in a while.

"THERE IS ONLY ROYSERKER!"

"EXP FOR THE EXP GOD!"

After a couple of rounds they spawn in another guy for Roy to kill.

Even after the berserker rage ends, our boy doesn't care much for the "ablest warriors" Bern has to offer. Look at this idiot! It's like a boss on a throne without a ranged weapon, except without the throne benefits! This guy could be wielding goddamn Armads and still be a chump.

Because the Binding Bld has a ranged attack! A really rad one, too.

Well, they're heroes, so EXP.

Roy doesn't care.

He does care about this, though.

Roy is too busy dealing with things that matter to bother hunting him down.

Like this guy, who has a sleep staff.

The heroes would rather engage him at close range. They fall like all the rest. I like most of the animation for this weapon, but the actual hit leaves something to be desired; I get that it looks cool to have it stuck in the enemy, but it feels like it lacks follow-through. We should be able to cut right through these guys!

We are not done!

I was going to spare you since you don't have a staff, but...

You are already EXP.

The critical hit effect for the Binding Bld adds some fire to the blade before the attack. It looks just about the same for both the regular and the ranged hit.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

No.

Yes.

Oh, look, they spawned another sleep staff sucker for me to murder!

Two down. Now there's only the gate left...

Staffman had one chance.

He blew it.

The fools guarding the gate don't do much better.

The Binding Bld is seriously ridiculous. I understand why they only gave you 20 charges of it initially...

This experience is insufficient! But it's all we're going to get, because the next order of business is to place Roy in front of the gate, and...

...finally face the person who started all this bullshit.

Hmph... It's laughable, really. A mere child making it so far.

It's laughable, really. A man with your facial hair calling Roy a child.

Zephiel... King of Bern...

...I wish to end the Age of Man.

Humans... are filthy and despicable creatures. They flock to the promise of power like hideous, hairless sheep, and they stab trusted allies while their backs are turned. I'm certain you have witnessed such acts in your travels.

Jealousy. Hatred. Greed. Friends and family are driven to murder one another by these petty emotions. Such emotions spawn fathers who would even kill their own brood.
As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist, their madness will never end.

You've become exactly that which you despise!

...Do you know how the Scouring ended?

The demon dragon was defeated by Hartmut...

Yes. It was history's greatest mistake. Mankind should not have won. After the humans' ill-gotten victory, they perverted this world into an ordurous cesspool of madness and evil. All through their illogical and contemptible emotions!

Mistakes cannot be left uncorrected. I will return the world to the dragons. I will liberate it from the gnarled grasp of man. The slate will be wiped clean. History will be rewritten. It is the only way to free the world from everlasting agony!

Is it true that you resurrected the demon dragon?

There is no need to answer that. You will know for yourself before long.

You said you intend to give the world to the dragons. How would rule by dragons be any different?

The dragons you have seen are weapons for battle. They have no self. They lack reprehensible emotions to drive them, unlike humans. The dragons' rule will be just and peaceful.

Such a world can't be a better alternative! Some humans may commit terrible atrocities, but it has always been other humans who have stopped them!

Your naivety amuses me.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

The madness continues!

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Look at that scrappy patch of chin-scruf. What kind of half-assed villain can't even grow a proper goatee?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Is it just me, or is this missing something?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKFCDBymVfQ

OminousEdge
Apr 4, 2013
You know, I kinda feel sorry for the enemy with how Roy is obliterating them on his own with no problems.

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make

OminousEdge posted:

You know, I kinda feel sorry for the enemy with how Roy is obliterating them on his own with no problems.

Really? Frankly I kind of feel bad for Roy, considering how much it's taking him to max HP even WITH the 10 extra levels he's got. I mean sure he's a juggernaut now, but just about anyone would be with 10 extra levels, a 60 use Binding Bld, and that kickin' beard :/

Fionordequester fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 28, 2015

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Yeah, this basically describes how I'm feeling right now :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fionordequester posted:

Really? Frankly I kind of feel bad for Roy, considering how much it's taking him to max HP even WITH the 10 extra levels he's got. I mean sure he's a juggernaut now, but just about anyone would be with 10 extra levels, a 60 use Binding Bld, and that kickin' beard :/

Yeah, yeah, if everyone got the same advantages you did then they might be roughly the same.

• Locked thread