Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
I decided to go back and watch the sonic boom run instead I think it was a good choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleazoid
Nov 13, 2007

"TL;DR"

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
DO YOU ALL LIKE SPEED?

*dead silence*

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Crash 2 is like a man beating his wife. Am I right, guys!?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jesus Christ, this runner is absurdly annoying.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
YOU BETTER LIKE SPEED!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
"It's domestic abuse"

:catstare:

Does GDQ need to do a fresher for the particularly autistic runners about what is and isn't appropriate for a major fundraising event?

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
1 had bs in and all around it to be honest. Like the invisible platforms and having poo poo in the background/offsrceen haha

They're all fun though.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
I swear I see why some of these guys just spend their free time in their houses replaying games thousands of times.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
I'm glad this is the run I checked out on, seeing as what I'm hearing from this thread. Hooray.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

There's something comforting about watching Crash commit digital sepukku while I wish for this rear end in a top hat to stroke out.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
The Quake Chat has shifted into full psychological analysis of this guy in an effort to determine why this is happening.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Cool a domestic abuse joke

What was it so I can correctly gauge my hate for this guy?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
the noises this person makes

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Zorglorfian posted:

What was it so I can correctly gauge my hate for this guy?

He doesn't know how to make a joke so he just said "domestic abuse" in a greasy voice a few times

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
You know, it's cool that speedrunners practice their cool tricks and exploits for hundreds of hours in their isolated dark rooms to perfect their craft

But ffs if you're going to be on a big rear end charity stream with 100k+ people watching you should probably practice how to speak in social situations you loving dork

Sleazoid
Nov 13, 2007

This run is really making a good case for Any% being a poo poo category

Secht
Oct 5, 2012
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.
When the Twitch chat itself thinks you're a horribly unfunny sperg-lord, then something is seriously wrong. :stare:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
*series of grunts and squeals, followed by high pitched whining*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Rocketlex posted:

The Quake Chat has shifted into full psychological analysis of this guy in an effort to determine why this is happening.
The Twitch chat is Failfishville.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
"I can't think of anything to say"

Then maybe try not speaking, thanks

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The twitch chat losing their poo poo every time he tries to make a joke is pretty worth it.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Someone out there is probably enjoying this. Someone among us thinks this man is the funniest speedrunner we will see all week

Cuatal
Apr 17, 2007

:dukedog:
Runners like this are actually my favorite part of the events. I'm waiting for when one of them will say something so offensive they stop the run on the spot. I'm sure there's someone else out there like me.

nerdbot posted:

Someone out there is probably enjoying this. Someone among us thinks this man is the funniest speedrunner we will see all week

Fancy meeting you here. Yes to the first part, but I'm laughing at him not with him.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

nerdbot posted:

chibi

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
"Should I kill myself or finish the level?"

Not a hard question.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
kill yourself. YEEEEEEES

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

nerdbot posted:

dsp

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Innerguard posted:

"Should I kill myself or finish the level?"

Not a hard question.

The crowd knows

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Cuatal posted:

Runners like this are actually my favorite part of the events. I'm waiting for when one of them will say something so offensive they stop the run on the spot. I'm sure there's someone else out there like me.

"You know Spike, I would say there's a level harder than this, but it doesn't exist. Much like the Holocaust!"

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

Cool Buff Man posted:

He doesn't know how to make a joke so he just said "domestic abuse" in a greasy voice a few times

RED ALERT. HATE LEVELS SPIKING!!! CRITICAL CONDITON!!!

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for coming, gamepro but reign it in a bit.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Can I donate to have this guy never appear onstream again? Because I'll donate for that.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I sprayed a little bit.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
well that's not gross at all

bring your own headset tomorrow, I guess.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I think that there should be an incentive for this guy to get kicked in the nuts.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
This guy is going to hell btw

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Why is he making those noises? Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This is the Daniel Songer of speedrunners

• Locked thread