Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I wonder if after all this, Jon is going to write a book then get interviewed on the Daily Show by the new host about it. Incidentally I would totally read a book about Jon's time on this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Nuebot posted:

I wonder if after all this, Jon is going to write a book then get interviewed on the Daily Show by the new host about it. Incidentally I would totally read a book about Jon's time on this show.

That would be a bit too on the nose.

Colbert interviewing him, on the other hand...

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Oh man, Colbert at congress. That's a classic

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I tuned in just with the show in HD now and Olivia Munn is there.

I guess I missed the Jezebel hit piece episode.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Asif Mandvi and a clown yelling "gently caress you!" at each other is magical.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
thanks for the ride around Norfolk

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

can't skip this ad

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

captain's waiting to give you a tour of the wisconsin now

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

comes along bort posted:

captain's waiting to give you a tour of the wisconsin now

It's going to be dark by the time I get there...

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 26, 2015

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The little boy on the left in that Geico ad moves his eyes after they're supposed to freeze. What an rear end in a top hat.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Fox News doing their $200 million/day India trip story.

34 ships! 40 planes! More expensive than the war in Afghanistan!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Rick Perry is basically GWB 2.0 in this interview. :stare:

pwn
May 27, 2004

You missed the GOP/9.11 split segment, but the episode with the first responders as guests is coming on 5:15 EDT.

Coming up in 2011: Tuscon shooting (January 8,) Tunisian Uprising (starting January 14,) Egypt Uprising (starting January 25,) Wisconsin Uprising (starting February 14,) Japan earthquake/tsunami and subsequent meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant (March 11,) Tornadorama (April 25-28,) Osama bin Laden killed (May 2,) Joplin, MO Tornado (May 22,) NASA Space Shuttle program ends (July 21,) Norway Attacks (July 22,) Occupy Movement (starting September 17,) DADT ends (September 20,) Muammar Gaddafi killed (October 20,) 7 billionth person born (October 31.)

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would do a kickstarter to buy the rights from comedy central to continuously repeat the month of zen as a public service.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

If Jeb gets the nomination the best campaign ad the Dems could possibly run would be to pay to have the 2001-2004 years run on the big broadcast networks the week before the election.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Starting today with the Giffords shooting. Bad times.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jul 27, 2015

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Starting today with the Gifford's shooting. Bad times.
If, as Sarah Palin said, her map with crosshairs on Giffords' district had nothing to do with the shooting, why was it taken down after? HMM, SARAH?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Tim Pawlenty is such a goober. He's the prototype model of the hapless putz which describes practically every GOP presidential candidate this cycle. The ur-putz if you will.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Tim Pawlenty does not appear to experience reality.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

comes along bort posted:

Tim Pawlenty is such a goober. He's the prototype model of the hapless putz which describes practically every GOP presidential candidate this cycle. The ur-putz if you will.

It's funny watching him just go for the talking points in the face of a hard question.

e:What's up with this pagan, amirite?

e: And there goes Steele.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 27, 2015

pwn
May 27, 2004

They bulldozed and paved over a cemetery. A cemetery. Jesus loving christ.

They left a little of it alone, just enough so future generations would know that they bulldozed and paved over the rest of it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jesus, this bit where the reported asked a homeless woman if she had any hidden talents, it's so loving shameful.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Jesus, this bit where the reported asked a homeless woman if she had any hidden talents, it's so loving shameful.

hahah it's so awful

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
If you missed the Bird Like Me Segment on Turkey Creek, go watch that.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
"Muammar Gaddafi hasn't been overthrown... yet"

Soon enough

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
why would the captain give a gecko a tour of the wisconsin

doesn't the captain have more important things to do

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Martin Random posted:

I would do a kickstarter to buy the rights from comedy central to continuously repeat the month of zen as a public service.

I would absolutely contribute to this. Been thinking this whole marathon that it would be so nice to have. Although I'd probably never get anything done again

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

I would absolutely contribute to this. Been thinking this whole marathon that it would be so nice to have. Although I'd probably never get anything done again

If nothing else I hope other series do it in the future. A streamed Seinfeld marathon or something would be great.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't take much more of this terrible Republican comedy. I am ready for death.

pwn
May 27, 2004

VelvetRiver
Dec 1, 2014
Ugh, Cosby Show.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

lolli posted:

Ugh, Cosby Show.

Yeah, that bit was awkward in a totally different way than intended back then.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Gaddafi sure was a piece of poo poo

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

Indecision 2012 is on! The Republican primaries are just winding up — I got the feeling this is gonna be good.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Thanks daily show for showing me that this exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZstxpTBqL0

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
This Trump rant by Black is awfully prophetic.

Edit: Oh I completely forgot about UCLA racist. Wonder what she is up to now?

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 27, 2015

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
God, this was the weirdest thing. What was Cantor thinking, saying that if the Senate didn't act, the House's bill would become law?

Anthony Weiner recommending a children's book about how bills become law to Republicans on the floor of Congress was a classic.

Weiner was an rear end in a top hat, but he was a righteous rear end in a top hat.

EDIT: The Glenn Beck episode!

William Bear fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 27, 2015

Spuzzz
Mar 27, 2005

I have hit my head some many times I am surprised I can remember my own name.
Haha, "I'm Mitt Romney and I'm running for president of the United States." then #Fail.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Does anyone know how many episodes Jon Stewart has hosted, or more to the point, how many episodes have aired since Kilborn left? Wikipedia has a number for total episodes, but not for post-Kilborn only. The episode numbers given on the CC website are indecipherable to me as well, they're 5 figures even though the total episode number is four.

edit: Nevermind, Stewart's first episode was #0387. So 2,284 so far, 2,291 by the time he's done.

pwn fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

This is what Wyatt Cenac was upset over.

• Locked thread