Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sharkopath posted:

Old people don't have friends and therefore can't identify with people who do.

lol gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i saw diebuster the first time before I knew anything about art or craft and now that I do it's incredible how visually gorgeous and well animated it is. The composition for the big action shots is really solid too, with very dynamic lines of sight for the viewer.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

did you kiss nono you motherfucker

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Endorph posted:

did you kiss nono you motherfucker

it would be rude to tell

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I still have an ep in die left but lal c hasn't really been that great to nono. She's good to her when they're alone but not when the other topless are around. She even treats nono like poo poo after the guy she likes sexually assaulted her.

Kazumi on the other hand was good to Noriko from the beginning and only distanced herself out of concern for her.

Maybe lal c will win me over in the last ep but so far she hasn't really been a good friend.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jul 27, 2015

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I want to kiss Nono.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Nono rules.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Endorph posted:

why am i not surprised

WickedHate posted:

100% for the action scenes and soundtrack.
It falls apart everywhere else.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I still have an ep in die left but lal c hasn't really been that great to nono. She's good to her when they're alone but not when the other topless are around. She even treats nono like poo poo after the guy she likes sexually assaulted her.

Kazumi on the other hand was good to Noriko from the beginning and only distanced herself out of concern for her.

Maybe lal c will win me over in the last ep but so far she hasn't really been a good friend.

Stuff like that is part of the depth, Lalc's going through an incredible amount of inner turmoil because of doubt in her own abilities, what she means to nono, what the future even holds because of how the space monster threat is evolving. She's being cold because she doesn't know what to do, not because she hates Nono.

Lal'c thinks to herself that this is the very first time she invited a friend over when she and Nono have their sleepover.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The incredibly not symbolic scene where Nono cradles Lalcs head in her hands and tenderly unlocks her head cage while peeling off her topless sticker.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

The incredibly not symbolic scene where Nono cradles Lalcs head in her hands and tenderly unlocks her head cage while peeling off her topless sticker.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Stuff like that is part of the depth, Lalc's going through an incredible amount of inner turmoil because of doubt in her own abilities, what she means to nono, what the future even holds because of how the space monster threat is evolving. She's being cold because she doesn't know what to do, not because she hates Nono.

Lal'c thinks to herself that this is the very first time she invited a friend over when she and Nono have their sleepover.

Also, as Casio mentioned, to the topless their topless abilities are all they have. Lal'c is lovely towards Nono (I'm specifically thinking in episode 4 in the dressing room) because she has an incredible amount of pride in her topless abilitles, because without them she feels she has nothing.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Sharkopath posted:

It's true :smith:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No it's not, wtf is wrong with you.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If you don't have friends it's because you're a lovely person who doesn't deserve any.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

If you don't have friends it's because you're a lovely person who doesn't deserve any.
or you could have crippling social anxiety

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean, i feel like there's a gray area there

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

or you could have crippling social anxiety

same thing

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Actually gently caress this poo poo, gently caress everything.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

he mad

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

no you have so much to live for

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im sorry to sakurauka, because i was making jokes and did not seriously mean he has no friends, just because he is very old.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I was also making a joke, I'm not even that old!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Saku is only a few years older than me. :ohdear:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

[Misanthropy Intensifies]

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
I'm also very old and have no friends. Maybe Sakurazuka and I could be friends. :unsmith:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

BeanBandit posted:

I'm also very old and have no friends. Maybe Sakurazuka and I could be friends. :unsmith:

you're my friend.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol whats that

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Sharkopath posted:

you're my friend.

:glomp:

let's hang out some time soon.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

lol whats that
random love live doujin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice meltdowns, all.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

teen bully squad

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
The teens are cyber bullying after getting real bullied at school

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I told you guys yesterday the young were gonna treat us like poo poo. We're all gonna end up under a bridge getting beat for singing like that old guy in Clockwork Orange.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
Ageism is a social ill.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Starsnostars posted:

The teens are cyber bullying after getting real bullied at school
^projecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

BeanBandit posted:

:glomp:

let's hang out some time soon.

If you come to southwest florida I will take you to the museums and give you a nice tour.

• Locked thread