Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama is a fascinating case study in how much the President and the executive branch can do on their own without truly overstepping the separation of powers.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Larry Parrish posted:

Obama is a fascinating case study in how much the President and the executive branch can do on their own without truly overstepping the separation of powers.
Pretty solid proof of republicans just swan diving off the deep end too. Last I read it was almost 60 REPEAL OBUMMERCARE votes, more than a few of them after the second time the supreme court told them to get hosed. It's not even worth late night TV jokes anymore. Just really, really sad.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

badass, no idea that those existed

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

HAIL SATAN

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

HAIL SATAN

Joementum posted:

The Satanic Temple of Detroit acquired the Statue of Baphomet that the state of Oklahoma refused to put up and unveiled it over the weekend.

Hail Satan

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Genocide Tendency posted:

4.5 and 4.0 earthquakes in Central Oklahoma.

Strong enough for you to know you live in the wrong place.

thanks fracking!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

ElMaligno posted:

Hail Satan

Whoa

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

thanks fracking!

Cheap gas and the destruction of Oklahoma....I'm failing to see the downside here.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

ElMaligno posted:

Hail Satan

This is turning out to be a really good year for blurring the "Onion Article/Real Life" line.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

gfanikf posted:

Cheap gas and the destruction of Oklahoma....I'm failing to see the downside here.

Destroy Oklahoma, give the South back to the Cherokee, enjoy life.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
they need to start fracking in New Madrid

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

This is good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

On the fracking front.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/06/12/quiet-calls-fracking-curbs-texas-bans-bans-339164.html

Welcome to loving Texas!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/disabled-work-program-investigation/index.html

this is the program that gives us the Skilcraft pens and everything, right?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I feel like our generation is going to have a lot of awkward conversations with our grandchildren about how we hosed everything up.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Wingnut Ninja posted:

This is turning out to be a really good year for blurring the "Onion Article/Real Life" line.

The Trumpster running for president has shattered that line, poo poo on the pieces and then gold plated all of it before putting his name over it in ten foot tall letters.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I feel like our generation is going to have a lot of awkward conversations with our grandchildren about how we hosed everything up.

Can't we just keep blaming the Boomers?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Can't we just keep blaming the Boomers?

i will never ever stop blaming the boomers

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

lol If you think our children will survive what's coming next.

Also:

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i will never ever stop blaming the boomers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

grandchildren? you? :crossarms:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
When America inevitably crumbles where will be the best place to go? I feel like Canada is the obvious answer, which makes it the wrong answer because we will just treat Canadians like the Indians and turn Canada into America 2.0.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

NIB/NISH is the Skilcraft people. AbilityOne/JWOD is the Service-Contract stuff. But yes, basically. This is an open secret.

e: clarity

krispykremessuck fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 28, 2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

You won't be acting so smug when the Gay Agenda reaches apotheosis through the offspring of his adoptive black son, Jeff.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

quote:

In addition, at least four separate inspectors general offices have active investigations into AbilityOne and SourceAmerica.
:lol: That has to be some sort of achievement. Still probably going to get swept under the rug though.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

7.8 in shim?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Cole posted:

When America inevitably crumbles where will be the best place to go? I feel like Canada is the obvious answer, which makes it the wrong answer because we will just treat Canadians like the Indians and turn Canada into America 2.0.

i will make sure there is a place for you in nz if you bring the secrets of delicious delicious barbecue with you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

7.8 in shim?

he secretly craves BBC

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

Frack Yellowstone

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
There was Project Rulison which was basically nuclear fracking. Let's do that in Yellowstone.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

LostCosmonaut posted:

Frack Yellowstone

Next 007 movie plot: the villain secures fracking rights in Yellowstone after evil-ly opening the park to drilling in the first place, threatens to actually frack some rock and unleash the Yellowstone sipervolcano unless the U.N. pays him 100 trillion dollars.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fuckin real life the abyss goin down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1A_9mHm-sg

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

http://www.deepseanews.com/2015/07/car-sized-ball-of-squid-eggs-filmed-off-the-coast-of-turkey/

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I really want that to be the sub they were chasing last year.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I hope they find out it was actually a US navy sub that as masquerading as a Russian one.

Actually they probably will.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Building a fake Russian sub, parading it around in some waters and sinking it with a few random corpses is not the craziest thing I've heard about the CIA doing.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I hope they find out it was actually a US navy sub that as masquerading as a Russian one.

Actually they probably will.

Maybe it's the Catfish from 1916, which was a US sub.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SumYungGui posted:

Building a fake Russian sub, parading it around in some waters and sinking it with a few random corpses is not the craziest thing I've heard about the CIA doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Every satanic church must have a nuke underneath it as to further the end of days when it comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Kurds are awful and we can't get along with them says Erdogan.

• Locked thread