Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Anybody who has not watched the video of this kid perfectly re-enacting Game of Death has seriously hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Anybody who has not watched the video of this kid perfectly re-enacting Game of Death has seriously hosed up.

please post it

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Eat This Glob posted:

please post it

http://youtu.be/pzXL-KM2UqU

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Incredible.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
I fell in love when I saw a boxer judo a kung fu man to death. Ganryujima never die

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Important updates on Ganryujima, the most important MMA promotion:

1. Results are out there for the second show, if you are so inclined as to spoil it for yourself

2. There's now a fuckin smoke moat

all those pictures are good but i laughed the hardest at the old man getting clocked

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Important updates on Ganryujima, the most important MMA promotion:

1. Results are out there for the second show, if you are so inclined as to spoil it for yourself

2. There's now a fuckin smoke moat

This is the b league thread please don't post pics of chad Mendes. He looks better without the beard tho.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Chad Mendes vs Conor McGregor was crazy. But I don't remember this finish.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

sherdog posted:

Brazilian heavyweight Pedro Rizzo will end a two-year absence from MMA competition this fall when he takes on American “Ironman” Travis Fulton.

The matchup, first reported by Globo.com, is set to headline Face to Face 12, an event tentatively scheduled to take place Sept. 12 at Alvares Cabral Swimming and Rowing Club in Vitoria, Brazil.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Hot Rumours: Brazilian gyms are being scouted for prospects and contacted for people to fight on an NYE card in Japan by people formerly associated with PRIDE. Tanigawa's incredible moat fighting organisation was building up to a NYE show of its own, but has been unceremoniously dumped by Fuji TV because they have signed a contract to broadcast an event by another organisation. That could simply be IGF, but there's a lot of speculation that it's the "new PRIDE". Sakakibara has been trying to secure Fedor for an NYE date. Looks like it might actually be happening, for some reason.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Also, if you're the kind of rear end hole that has a nico nico premium account, Ganryujima 2 is here http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv229076461

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhN6xZNRWDg

Mayhem miller looking as crazy as ever. I'm surprised its been 3 years since he last fought.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Also, if you're the kind of rear end hole that has a nico nico premium account, Ganryujima 2 is here http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv229076461

On it

I'll try to get something together on PSP TV for this like I did for Dada5000's Barge Fights

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

if you cancel the paypal recurring payments authorization after buying the premium account, it cancels your membership immediately. gg

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Doctor Nick posted:

if you cancel the paypal recurring payments authorization after buying the premium account, it cancels your membership immediately. gg

lol classic

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Doctor Nick posted:

NJPW World does this too, it seems to be a Weird Japan Thing

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

NJPW World does this too, it seems to be a Weird Japan Thing

It must be legal to do there. I've filed a dispute.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Watching MOAT FIGHTS 2 and holy poo poo, Jimmy Ambriz is a goddamn cyborg mariachi

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

@arielhelwani: Thiago Silva is out of WSOF 22 cause NAC wouldn't license him due to past issues, per WSOF. They are actively seeing a new opp for Kyle

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Nick posted:

@arielhelwani: Thiago Silva is out of WSOF 22 cause NAC wouldn't license him due to past issues, per WSOF. They are actively seeing a new opp for Kyle

Well, at least I don't have to root for a double KO now.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Being a massive Ganryujima fan I've been scouring the internet for non nico video versions of the event. The Nico video is apparently unedited and 5 hours long. So far 3 fights are up on youtube but I'm waiting for them all to make a playlist in order, or hopefully someone uploads the whole thing. I've avoided spoilers but the one thing I've been made aware of is that one guy is apparently 60 and and a ninjutsu practitioner.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Seltzer posted:

Being a massive Ganryujima fan I've been scouring the internet for non nico video versions of the event. The Nico video is apparently unedited and 5 hours long. So far 3 fights are up on youtube but I'm waiting for them all to make a playlist in order, or hopefully someone uploads the whole thing. I've avoided spoilers but the one thing I've been made aware of is that one guy is apparently 60 and and a ninjutsu practitioner.

I'll have something together soon for PSP TV

Edit:

Ganryujima 2 will premiere on PSP TV Tuesday, July 28 at 7:30 PM ET

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 28, 2015

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:siren: MOAT FIGHTS :siren:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/LobsterMobster

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Bad time to be on a bus :(

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Moat fights own, Jimmy Ambriz just beat up some old japanese guy

e: and now MINOWAMAN

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

There will be a Moat Fights replay sometime later this week

Maybe Thursday

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

haha thanks

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
wait did I miss moat fighting - god dammit

e: not sure if I'm watching a replay or not

Grandmaster.flv fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 29, 2015

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

origami posted:

wait did I miss moat fighting - god dammit

e: not sure if I'm watching a replay or not

We are on the last moat fight of the night

There will probably be a full event replay on Thursday

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

So is Fedor coming back or what? As the last Fedor fan I wish he would stay retired but if he is going to come back to the garbage fire of heavyweight it should be pretty interesting.

Have we actually had enough time pass from the "HERP FEDOR CYBORG" days that people can be a Fedor fan here without getting hatefucked right out the front door? (I used to have a Fedor AV. During the whole "Agony and Ecstasy Thread thing I just hid in a corner)

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

We are on the last moat fight of the night

There will probably be a full event replay on Thursday

alright I might not be around but I am curious about the guy wearing a bathmat wrapped around his head

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mayhem doesn't have to hit women because he's so good at applying chokes :smug:

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
If anyone likes silly JMMA, I would reccomend checking out ROAD FC from last weekend. It's no Moat Fights, but Minowaman gets into a brawl and Hong-Man Choi fights a guy named Carlos Toyota.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Reminder that in addition to the 1st Horsewoman fighting on Saturday, so is notable horse-man, Jake Shields

So is Marlon Moraes against another Moraes. Also, Khabib's brother, Abubakar. WSoF should be mildly neato

Ein
Feb 27, 2002
A total of 106 fights for Minowaman. :stare:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Jake Shields rules and is going to add another belt to his cabinet

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

-Atom- posted:

Jake Shields rules and is going to add another belt to his cabinet

paul harris is going to put him out to pasture

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Gina Carano, Actor Gambler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

http://gfycat.com/BothCluelessAnaconda

Shields got the crazy eyes going for this fight. I hope he wins. SHIELDS/FITCH 2016.