Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yes, "voy a partir tu puta madre" translates literally as "going to split your whore mother" but is actually slang for "going to kick your rear end." Madre is an interesting word in slang because it has a bunch of different meanings.

Konnan talked about that gun thing years ago although I don't think it's ever really been confirmed as a work or a shoot or just Konnan being Konnan. Most people sort of assumed the heat between Del Rio and Mistico was squashed when they were both in WWE, although there were some odd moments like Alberto accidentally(?) pulling Mistico's mask halfway off during a match. This is probably just Alberto hyping up the Triplemania match.

There was also that whole thing where they had a match on Raw and Misticara broke some fingers or somehow hosed up his hand on a dive and the referee clearly told Del Rio what was up and Del Rio decided to pick him up and put him back in the ring and then start kicking him anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was ridiculously early too, like the match hadn't even been going a full minute. Too much weird stiff poo poo's happened between them over the years for it to just be some made up stuff to sell PPVs they didn't even main event in WWE at the time, let alone a AAA PPV that their characters not only aren't main eventing, but currently aren't even feuding in

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I just rewatched that before making the post about it and it's funny to see how hyped up the referee gets like you almost expect him to start fighting Del Rio.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

god del rio rules

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

epitasis posted:

god del rio rules

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

goc posted:

There was also that whole thing where they had a match on Raw and Misticara broke some fingers or somehow hosed up his hand on a dive and the referee clearly told Del Rio what was up and Del Rio decided to pick him up and put him back in the ring and then start kicking him anyway.

that matched ruled, gently caress Misticara. The highlights of his entire WWE career were

1. Being powerbombed through a ladder by Sheamus after failing a drug test like a dipshit
2. Breaking his fingers and having Del Rio beat the poo poo out of him and slap him around

I hate him doubly because I actually liked Hunico's character and thought he was really fun at being a shitbag (especially at house shows), now he's in that stupid mask.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I liked when he botched a Spanish Fly against Primo or Epico or whoever in grand fashion before repeating the spot. It was like his first or second televised match, too.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Good lord he cannot possibly be that stupid can he.

Yes, yes he is.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Hogan you fuckin idiot

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

just keep digging that hole, hogan

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol what a dipshit

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ho kogan shoving the control into a nosedive and pushing himself to total self-destruction as predicted

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

projecthalaxy posted:

I wonder how many people helped design the name Myzteziz. Was there a brainstorming session where they threw out a bunch of options then went with Myzteziz?

Konnan said that Mistico came up with it as a fusion of Mistico and Genesis. The Zs make it cooler or something. And that he still goes by Sin Cara when making Mexican indie appearances because he can't use the name outside AAA even though Sin Cara was made up by WWE and means nothing in Mexico.

Also that Mistico isn't the smartest guy he knows.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i thought the old sin cara only jammed his fingers in that match and since he was so much of a wuss about it they replaced him with hunico or whatever. dont you remember people arguing about whether it was right or wrong to expect him to "tough it out" and do the match?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

projecthalaxy posted:

I wonder how many people helped design the name Myzteziz. Was there a brainstorming session where they threw out a bunch of options then went with Myzteziz?

I bet Jeff Hardy is pissed he didn't come up with that name for one of his alter egos

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love the Mistico/Hunico story. It's strangely poetic.

Both wrestle as Mistico in Mexico. One gets signed and fast-tracked as Sin Cara, the other gets signed and renamed in developmental as Hunico. Sin Cara gets injured, Hunico debuts as a Sin Cara replacement, the original comes back, they fight, Hunico is unmasked and eventually put back in developmental. Sin Cara is injury prone and botchy, and gets released. Hunico again replaces him as Sin Cara and breaks back out of developmental. Mistico returns to Mexico and has to rename himself.

They could make a movie about this.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Hunico used the name Mistico first in the South-Western US and Mexico, but he was a relative nobody and the other guy may not have even heard about him before he started using that name

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The best thing about sin cara was booker t pronouncing the name sin cara

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Tato posted:

that matched ruled, gently caress Misticara. The highlights of his entire WWE career were

1. Being powerbombed through a ladder by Sheamus after failing a drug test like a dipshit
2. Breaking his fingers and having Del Rio beat the poo poo out of him and slap him around

I hate him doubly because I actually liked Hunico's character and thought he was really fun at being a shitbag (especially at house shows), now he's in that stupid mask.

Also rummaging through a dumpster on a backstage segment on Smackdown while Sandow walked past.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

Also rummaging through a dumpster on a backstage segment on Smackdown while Sandow walked past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9Fh9MqnpU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

e: wrong thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Apparently ADR/El Patron kept going

quote:

With high-flown words Alberto reminds Myztezys about a backstage moment when apparently the former Sin Cara pulled out a gun and threatened El Patrón. Alberto on his tweets calls out Myzteziz and invites him to bring up his family and his friends because he will get this to the last consequences.

The tweets translation in the same order as the image:

@TheSinCaraWWE Don't be a pussy fucker, say the things to my face.

@TheSinCaraWWE I am going to gently caress your poo poo up the next time I see you loving no-baller.

@TheSinCaraWWE You better begin to get your gun out, because when I see you at Triplemania I am going to kick your loving rear end.

@TheSinCaraWWE Bring here all of Tepito if you want you loving pussy because I will see you at Triplemania and I am going to bust the gently caress out of you. (Tepito is where Myzteziz comes from and is a place in Mexico City known for the delictive acts there are commited in there as drug selling, DVD and clothes piracy, murders and having the worst of the people that lives in the mexican capital)

To everybody at Triplemania I will kick the rear end of @TheSinCaraWWE

Nacho (Myztezis real name, short way to say Ignacio in México) you better call up your dad because I will loving kick your rear end, loving no-talent pussy, you better prepare for the beating of your life.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Lol at the marks getting worked by such fake bullshit (i am making the joke if you can't tell)

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
That's not PG!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

So how does one watch Triplemania? I might want to ADR enact his glorious and bloody vengeance on ol Myztezizzziz

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
IPpv in English this year. ADR and Myzteziz are in different matches, though - El Patron's defending the AAA Mega Championship in a hair match with Cage, and Miz-Disease is fighting Rey Mysterio in the co-main

I don't think he wants to shoot on him in the ring from the language he used anyway

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

projecthalaxy posted:

So how does one watch Triplemania? I might want to ADR enact his glorious and bloody vengeance on ol Myztezizzziz

They are actually carrying it on demand on most cable services in the U.S. and Canada, with English commentary even. They are also apparently going to carry it on their iPPV streaming service which worked well enough for the last couple events: http://internetvluchalibreaaa.com/index.php

Looking at the card, keep in mind that as far as I know, ADR and Myztezzzez aren't actually booked to be in a match against each other. So...this Twitter beef is even more insane. Unless they are going to do an interference angle, but I'm starting to think that Alberto really just wants to beat the poo poo out of Sin Cara backstage.

(Edit): beaten like Mistico's face will be

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I heard once that our eyes have trouble processing dark green and red colours put next to eachother. Myzteziz is basically the exact same thing where I just see a jumble of letters that comes out as "mysty eyez".

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I legit loved every sin Cara vs Alberto match.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Two things

One, take a look at how Adam Rose has changed his Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WWEAdamRose

Second:
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/626087176984334336

quote:

My mother can't stop talking about @JohnCena broken nose and the fact that he kept going . So I decided to stop talking to her.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Give-no-fucks ADR is the best.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AMReese posted:

Two things

One, take a look at how Adam Rose has changed his Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WWEAdamRose

Second:
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/626087176984334336

I learned through my mutual followers thing that Batista follows Adam Rose, Batista really is the best.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If Leo Kruger is the third Wyatt that would be Cool and Good but he won't be because that would actually be Cool and Good

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

IcePhoenix posted:

I learned through my mutual followers thing that Batista follows Adam Rose, Batista really is the best.

He does a lot of charity work.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
He also collects lunchboxes and is over the moon at being in movies, he's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

much like the rock and cm punk, he is too good for wwe