Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Elfgames posted:

She looks kinda like a person riding a horse and that is pretty good knight iconography the only other option is Cowboy

And I'm pretty sure the actual cow-people have that one covered.

On the other hand, centaurs modelled after Mongol raiders would be pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Let me tell you about a little known gem of a game called "World of Warcraft"...

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Darth Walrus posted:

We know she makes a drat fine horse archer.

Jesus Christ that aim.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Bakanogami posted:

CV: Kakuma Ai

Lala is cute.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
They fixed Papi.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol

buzmeg
Jul 8, 2004
The Megg of Buzz

Silver95280 posted:

They fixed Papi.

:ughh:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Newest chapter of the manga is out. As always, is a treat to see Kimihito being useful and while is a definitve improvement over the last two chapters, Okayado really needs to mix his stories a bit. Since the introduction of the girls' mothers they've been following the same formula and is starting to get a bit old.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
I'm said to see that only one other person in this thread agrees that Polt is best girl...

About the recent manga chapter:
I'm guessing "O" refers to an Octo-girl?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lepecard posted:

About the recent manga chapter:
I'm guessing "O" refers to an Octo-girl?

Excuse me the proper term is 'Scylla' thank you very much. Also anyone with more brain cells than teeth surely knows Rachnee is the best girl, hands down.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Suu makes me much more uncomfortable than Papi does, she's clearly the equivalent of a mentally challenged person.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Haha, no she's not

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Hadaka Apron posted:

Suu makes me much more uncomfortable than Papi does, she's clearly the equivalent of a mentally challenged person.

Thats a really hosed up thing to think and its a little disturbing that its come up more than once

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

haha this slime girl doesnt act like a human, she must be handicapped like a downer or an extreme autist (me)

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Some discrimination against those without central nervous systems going on in here.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

at least suu's smarter than the dumbass horse

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Hadaka Apron posted:

Not really? I mean, the ending blurb states that slimes are unused to human interaction, civilisation, and everything else, but are ludicrously fast learners, and we see that during this episode pretty well. She goes from mindless drinking machine to reasonably smart person (the rescue at the end, and the way it was implied she deliberately let go of Papi's wing once she had somewhere safe to fall to) in twenty minutes of screentime. Two more character eps for her, and she'll probably be on the shortlist for a Nobel.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What happened to that goon and the good posts about monmusu biology

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
Wow, they deviated from the manga a bit; they skipped chapter 7 (Miia shedding).
5's preview looks like chapters 10 and 12, so they're probably skipping 11 (MON's introduction).

I hope they just moved 11's placement. MON is one of the best parts.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Silver95280 posted:

Wow, they deviated from the manga a bit; they skipped chapter 7 (Miia shedding).
5's preview looks like chapters 10 and 12, so they're probably skipping 11 (MON's introduction).

The entire ED is MON-themed so they have to show up eventually.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Silver95280 posted:

I think its the latter since they already have the VAs for them and everything. They're likely positioning it so that it's with another MON related chapter or part of the Darling Protection arc.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

What happened to that goon and the good posts about monmusu biology

He's currently too busy to reasonably make time for writing longposts about hox genes in centaurs on an internet anime forum. Doubtless he will at some point decide otherwise.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Not really? I mean, the ending blurb states that slimes are unused to human interaction, civilisation, and everything else, but are ludicrously fast learners, and we see that during this episode pretty well. She goes from mindless drinking machine to reasonably smart person (the rescue at the end, and the way it was implied she deliberately let go of Papi's wing once she had somewhere safe to fall to) in twenty minutes of screentime. Two more character eps for her, and she'll probably be on the shortlist for a Nobel.

There's a chapter in the manga where they go to a mineral hot springs and Suu's intellect basically shoots up from the minerals. Another chapter has her suck up poisons or something I can't be arsed to check and she basically acts like one of the other slimes in the latest endcard with openly venomous remarks said rather earnestly and innocently.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

That house has some beautiful hardwood floors, and I'll bet Papi's talons are killing them.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Command Ant posted:

That house has some beautiful hardwood floors, and I'll bet Papi's talons are killing them.

#realtalk

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Dzhay posted:

He's currently too busy to reasonably make time for writing longposts about hox genes in centaurs on an internet anime forum. Doubtless he will at some point decide otherwise.

I hope so, those posts are good.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Can you imagine that house's dampness and mold problem with Suu around? :(

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
No worries, Suu will just eat that up herself.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Artificer posted:

Can you imagine that house's dampness and mold problem with Suu around? :(

Yeah I bet it's suurreal.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Dzhay posted:

more like homobox genes lmao

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

killstealing posted:

more like homobox genes lmao

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Command Ant posted:

Suu, the hardwood Zamboni

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Red Minjo posted:

Suu, the hardwood Zamboni
Suu is the only member of Darling's harem that actually contributes around the house.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The horse makes salads

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Namtab posted:

The horse makes salads

Maybe next time she can try making actual people food.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Salad is people food, fatty

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

AfroSquirrel posted:

Maybe next time she can try making actual people food.

Pretty sure they get deported if they eat humans.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Namtab posted:

Salad is people food, fatty

People is salad food, Soylent-chan

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
wouldnt mind being eaten by miia :greencube:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm on episode 2 and this centaur has too much titty, it is egregious.

Also the main character nearly died like 4 times this episode.

• Locked thread