Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Simsmagic posted:

Wait, there's food? There was food? You mean I've been eating out of trash cans for nothing these past 2 weeks?

It... has been 2 weeks right? I've been having trouble telling time lately, so...

You know what goes great with garbage can dinner? Coffee! Here, have some!

Flamander posted:

: NO PROBLEM! I CAN SUSTAIN MYSELF THROUGH THE FLAMES OF JUSTICE! Comrades, I can help with the food issues as well. The Title of Justice Ranger comes with it's perks, after all! Downside, unfortunately, is that the food I can get will take a while to procure, because it's gonna take like, 10 days, for the order to be processed. Past that, though, it should be clear sailing.

You know what goes great with the flames of justice? Coffee! Here, have some!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

VolticSurge posted:

: Yes. But fear not! I know a man who can replenish our stores of Guzzoline. He is a shrewd numbers-obsessed bureaucrat,but he can be reasonable. Unless the charlatan Rendar also made off with his supply, in which case...there is an alternative mode of transportation,the Gigahorse MK-2:

Don't speak of it too harshly, Rictus made it for me when he was 7.

:

THAT'S ADORABLE!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Lazyfire posted:

:

THAT'S ADORABLE!

:
INDEED! IT IS :perfect:
And as for our resource problems,I have sent an intern emissary to Gastown,I await his return. I would have also sent one to the Bullet Farm,but IGgy forbids firearms because of "regulations", or something.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 29, 2015

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Am I the only guy who brings his own food for the tapings? I mean, have you seen what IGgy buys? When the tuna can is labeled "Now with 50% less red tide!" you know something's gone horribly wrong. I honestly don't care that a bunch of Star Wars characters raided the fridge, but stealing crappy food offends me on principle.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

EclecticTastes posted:

Am I the only guy who brings his own food for the tapings? I mean, have you seen what IGgy buys? When the tuna can is labeled "Now with 50% less red tide!" you know something's gone horribly wrong. I honestly don't care that a bunch of Star Wars characters raided the fridge, but stealing crappy food offends me on principle.

WHAT THE HELL WHAT

YOU GUYS EAT TUNA?

OUT OF A CAN?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Simsmagic posted:

WHAT THE HELL WHAT

YOU GUYS EAT TUNA?

OUT OF A CAN?

Canned or fresh. Your choice.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Lazyfire posted:

:

THAT'S ADORABLE!

Hey I see your car has cupholders so I brought you cups of coffee to put in the cupholders and also drink because seriously I want to see what Lazyfire is like all jacked-up on caffeine I think that would be awesome and also terrifying and also hilarious all at the same time

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Simsmagic posted:

WHAT THE HELL WHAT

YOU GUYS EAT TUNA?

OUT OF A CAN?

It's a good thing to have some protein in your diet.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
Guys!. Guys. We have forgotten the important point. Yes, the food is all gone, but that food was for the Pay-Per-View. If it's all gone... Can we still Wrestle?

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Pyroi posted:

It's a good thing to have some protein in your diet.

Interesting to hear coming from you.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Simsmagic posted:

Interesting to hear coming from you.

Hey, are you profiling Dedede because of his race? His gourmet race?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Hattie Masters posted:

Guys!. Guys. We have forgotten the important point. Yes, the food is all gone, but that food was for the Pay-Per-View. If it's all gone... Can we still Wrestle?

I think if the food is all gone we have to wrestle and whoever wrestles better their food is obviously superior because we can't taste any of the food to prove otherwise and also I should wrestle because coffee is the superior drink to all other drinks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So when is someone gonna tell Divine that the culprit made off with the coffee beans as well? Ever since the theft the "coffee" has been a bit off. I looked into it, got some tests done at the lab and it seems she's just been using chocolate Astronaut ice cream and warm water...

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
(Meanwhile, in the commissary, an as-yet-unaired wrestler reads the space paper and eats his brown bag lunch: a box of takoyaki ham and tomato sandwich, a bottle of Pep Brew, and an onigiri a cookie.)

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So when is someone gonna tell Divine that the culprit made off with the coffee beans as well? Ever since the theft the "coffee" has been a bit off. I looked into it, got some tests done at the lab and it seems she's just been using chocolate Astronaut ice cream and warm water...

...khajiit should stop drinking this.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

GODLY. CAFFEINE. POWERS.

Doubt the majesty of the DivineCoffeeBinge at your peril, mortal! I curse thee with the inability to ever process caffeine again! Never again will you be able to concentrate at that nine o' clock meeting with management! Never again will you find the energy to stay up all night playing Warcraft and eating Cheetos or whatever the hell it is you do!

Seriously though guys I haven't slept in forever I might just be hallucinating the Godly Coffee Powers thing but the moon dinosaurs assure me it's all cool

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
sounds of munching Oh! Hello ladies and gents... I've er... Been away in hospital since that disastrous match... It was like punching a wall of Belts and Jello... Looking forward to seeing how well Mister Rendar's business is doing. Best of luck with it, Dashiel!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

EclecticTastes posted:

Now there's an idea. Anyone up for some fried penguin?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
: Okay guys, I don't want you to die but we don't have much. Please get in a straight line you'll all get something to eat. anilEhilated, here's half a Snickers bar, hope you enjoy, Fred, take this other half. Lazyfire here's a peanut butter jar. It's almost empty. Junpei, here's some jelly. If you can overcome your dislike for each other and find something that resembles bread you can maybe get something going. DCB, I'm sorry, we're completely out of coffee. All I have here is cappucino flavored gum. No caffeine, though. I'm sorry. Hope you'll be all right.

: OOGAH BOOGAH!

: No, we can't eat Simsmagic, plus I don't like fish anyway... Oh great, now Sterv is chasing him down the hallways. Somebody get after them!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

N-no... no caffeine? But... B-but... *looks at self* Oh hey wait a second my other job is working in a coffee shop so I'm gonna go do that for a bit 'kay bye!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

EclecticTastes posted:

*sniffle, sniffle* He's just so hurtful.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

N-no... no caffeine? But... B-but... *looks at self* Oh hey wait a second my other job is working in a coffee shop so I'm gonna go do that for a bit 'kay bye!

: DCB, don't! Leaving the Lunar Base is a fireable offence, and if you get fired, you may never wrestle again! ...I think. Honestly, the contract I signed was just "Fred Hope: Wrestleman?" followed by fifteen pages of drunken scrawling. I have no idea what's in there, but I definitely think we can't leave. And that at some point someone needs to hold an intervention for IGgy, his drinking is a real problem.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I suggest that whoever steals food, becomes food. :colbert: :unsmigghh:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

: Okay guys, I don't want you to die but we don't have much. Please get in a straight line you'll all get something to eat. anilEhilated, here's half a Snickers bar, hope you enjoy, Fred, take this other half. Lazyfire here's a peanut butter jar. It's almost empty. Junpei, here's some jelly. If you can overcome your dislike for each other and find something that resembles bread you can maybe get something going. DCB, I'm sorry, we're completely out of coffee. All I have here is cappucino flavored gum. No caffeine, though. I'm sorry. Hope you'll be all right.

: OOGAH BOOGAH!

: No, we can't eat Simsmagic, plus I don't like fish anyway... Oh great, now Sterv is chasing him down the hallways. Somebody get after them!

:

In trying times like these I am reminded that not everyone is as fortunate as I am. I have a gang, slaves and enough gasoline to travel across the wasteland twice over. Many of you have nothing and this makes me sad as I have no one to raid and take things from when all my neighbors are dirt farmers. I almost feel like I should give to those less fortunate than myself just so I can take it back with extreme violence.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
So the snack bar is starting to run out of triple-cheese and triple-moon-bacon poutine, which NEVER happens. On the other hand, they just got a new shipment of .. I think its a Venus special? It's matzo balls floating in some sort of coffee soup. They set it on fire before they give it to you. Pretty tasty. Anyway, what's everyone running around for? I got my ticket for the International Food Throwdown (tm)! Looking forward to it!

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Pyroi posted:

*sniffle, sniffle* He's just so hurtful.

*The unknown wrestler walks up to Pyroi and pats him on the back comfortingly.*

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Don't worry, you'll have a face soon.

E: Oh yeah right, match card coming right away, gimme a second!

E2: There, I'll make the betting thing go up tomorrow, probably.

Match #1 - BOOB vs. BUTT Pt. 2- Falls count anywhere
Boob Marley with Paul Heyman vs. LORD OF BUTT

Match #2 - Hug Party! (Submission Match)
Galen Marek vs. Dash Rendar

Match #3 - Flaming Tables, I guess
Succinct and Punchy vs. Junpei Hyde

Match #4 - 20 Minutes or it's free. (They'll make a pizza by punching each other???)
BFC vs. Frosty the Dragon

Match #5 - Co-Comm title match
Heaven and Hell (kalonZombie and Heavenator) vs. Anti Anime Aggregation (Lazyfire and Immortan Joe) (c)

Match #6 - LP Superstar Title Match
Danaru vs. Nuffkins (c)

Match #7 - Kawaii Title Match
Cutie McFluffybottom vs. Eeevil (c)

Match #8 - LPFWA Championship Match
Frederick Hope vs. Sterv (c)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 31, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Hattie Masters posted:

: DCB, don't! Leaving the Lunar Base is a fireable offence, and if you get fired, you may never wrestle again! ...I think. Honestly, the contract I signed was just "Fred Hope: Wrestleman?" followed by fifteen pages of drunken scrawling. I have no idea what's in there, but I definitely think we can't leave. And that at some point someone needs to hold an intervention for IGgy, his drinking is a real problem.

It's okay I got a medical exemption in my contract, because keeping me from caffeine for more than twenty-four hours is a fire hazard. Because I will light things on fire if I start getting caffeine withdrawal headaches have you ever had one of those they are terrible so I solved the problem by never not having caffeine in my system. See? It's right there on my contract, where I scrawled 'IGgy I will murder you if you don't sign this I will murder you in the face' and then he signed it. Also he was drunk at the time, so he might not remember but it's right there in black and white well really burnt sienna and white because of the crayon and all but anyways I'm gonna go get more coffee I'll bring back some for everyone it'll give us all the fuel we need to hunt down the food thief because coffee is magical like that. Coffee! Hey, can you believe I said all of that in one breath? Neat! I'm a little dizzy now though so I better go.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

: I hid some tea leaves in the greenhouse, but the only water we have left is from the pool.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Ladies, gentlefolk, and strange beings from other dimensions of indeterminate gender, I have an announcement to make! It was my very good luck to come into a secondary food supply, and, unlike Mister Rendar and his consortium, I am quite happy to offer my goods for the low, low price of, for example, $30 for a cup of nigerian coffee (The good stuff!) All prices are guaranteed to be lower than our competitors, and there's a special discount for anybody who successfully beats down a member of the Sith Consortium in a future match!

Obviously, members of the Sith Consortium are exempted from such deals, since they have their own sources, and should never have messed with a top-hatted moustachio in the first place. Ever so sorry, Galen and Dash... But best of luck on your upcoming matches! Toodles!

Hey, Dash... Check your stocktaking list. You'll particularly like the little doodle I left you. :devil:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
The only thing Lord of Butt will be eating is a pin. :getin:

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Attention comrades-in-starving. My nemesis - you know who you are - has raided my hidden stash of cheetos. There will be a reckoning. In the meantime, I managed to smuggle out a flaming table out of the arena: volunteers willing to herd a fish or penguin onto it need only apply for an LPS locator so we can coordinate the hunt.
I most definitely do not guarantee turning said tracker off after the current crisis is resolved.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Good thing I followed my brother's advice and kept a flask of maple syrup on my person at all times. I'll be ready and full of energy to take that belt!

With that said, we're absolutely in crisis mode if we've run out of poutine, so I mean if you guys are cool with eating the penguin..."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
*Palpatine sits in his office staring at a red phone on a pedestal*

Has he called yet?
No, master. (You've been staring at that phone since the press conference. You should know if he's called or not...)
Get me Rendar.
At once, master.
You've reached the voicemail box of Dash Rendar, I can't come to the communicator right now, but--
I can see you Rendar, you're not fooling anyone.
Yo, Emperor P! What's shakin'?
IGsen is playing hardball. This is most unfortunate. It appears we must escalate matters. Proceed to PHASE TWO.
...What the hell are you talking abou--
END COMMUNICATION!
[disconnected]
Soon. Sooooon.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

You know what's awesome when you're hungry? GAMBLING!
Place some bets on the upcoming show.

The prize will be a game from popular games store Steam (tm) worth 10 Euros! This can be but doesn't necessarily have to be Cook, Serve, Delicious!
The game in which you cook food and give it to people not you for money.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Again, if a kind goon could put my bets in for me:

Match 1, 1, P
Match 2, 1, S
Match 3, 2, O
Match 4, 2, S
Match 5, 2, P
Match 6, 2, P
Match 7, 2, P
Match 8, 1, S

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Again, if a kind goon could put my bets in for me:

Match 1, 1, P
Match 2, 1, S
Match 3, 2, O
Match 4, 2, S
Match 5, 2, P
Match 6, 2, P
Match 7, 2, P
Match 8, 1, S

On it! :)

e: done

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Match 7, 2, P

WOW, JP! Rude. See if I ever give you free cupcakes again.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dedicating my match tonight to Roddy Piper. RIP. You were a very entertaining, possibly insane man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Hey, IGgy, I just remembered: can you change my entrance theme to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnaYMDArzE for as long as I'm champion? tia

• Locked thread