Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I don't really talk to her much, but I probably could. She's the only person that I didn't know before this trip who has made an effort to talk to me.

Be more social!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You're the beaver that just swam by on the river, promptly causing everybody to flip their poo poo and run down to the docks to catch a glimpse.

I am fuming right now.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You are hairy guy who keeps yelling at his kids, this guy brought like 4 kids to the cottage, they're all around ages 4-10ish and they are monsters. This guy primarily sits on the porch and says stuff like "wear a life jacket!" "Riley! that's Alyssa's bucket" "Alyssa, get your own mud" "stop bothering those people" "bring the boats all the way onto the beach!" Also I've never seen him with a real shirt but he's hairy enough that I guess that's just how he gets by

I like the yelling but I am Not Very Hairy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you what animal or person I've come across on this cottage trip.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you what animal or person I've come across on this cottage trip.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Quote this post and I will tell you what silly/stupid dinner order (that I've actually had someone order from me) you are.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Mithross posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you what silly/stupid dinner order (that I've actually had someone order from me) you are.

That's my poo poo if I'm not something spicy I may go postal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mithross posted:

I find this thrilling.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

These are hard.

You're this bat:

I found it sitting in the horrible heat one morning and moved it to the shade.

It was very nice of you to move the bat. I hope it recovered.

It's a good thing I like bats or I'd assume you were trying to say I was an ugly hairy thing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Mafia thread my dodgeball team lost playoffs, but when I was at the bar a really good looking woman hit on me a bunch.

I have a girlfriend and all but it was still pretty cool.
This is my dodgeball story.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Mithross posted:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Mafia thread my dodgeball team lost playoffs, but when I was at the bar a really good looking woman hit on me a bunch.

Life gives and takes, you know?

Cool Cat Keane

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mithross posted:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

KEANE I AM ANGRY AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY YOUR GIRLFRIEND AS BEING REALLY GOOD LOOKING, TOO

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I told you to stop calling me that keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

KEANE I AM ANGRY AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY YOUR GIRLFRIEND AS BEING REALLY GOOD LOOKING, TOO

That's a pretty weird thing to be angry about, Ernie.

Unless you are secretly my girlfriend.

Which I doubt, because my girlfriend is really good looking.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

Actually you know what, this is pretty hosed up Ernie. My dedication to my relationship depends on the established agreements everyone involved agrees to, not on the attractiveness of the person involved.

Are you saying it would be okay for me to cheat if I was in a relationship with an unattractive person? Seems pretty hosed up, man.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's okay to cheat

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Runaktla posted:

That's my poo poo if I'm not something spicy I may go postal.
You can be the time someone ordered the chipotle chicken stuffed jalapeno peppers then sent them back, pissed off because they were "too spicy". He bitched so much the waitress decided to give him free food, without asking management.

CCKeane posted:

I find this thrilling.
You are the ticket I got that said "Ribeye, midrare, double vegetables instead of starch SPECIAL REQUEST: No Gluten"

You are the exact same half chicken, with caramelized onions instead of lemon pepper sauce, ordered for the last 8 nights in a row, after we start closing.

Well, you should obviously be some sort of pork. But I can't think of a stupid pork order.

You are any one of the dozens of beef orders I've gotten that said "Medium well NO PINK"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Mithross posted:

You are any one of the dozens of beef orders I've gotten that said "Medium well NO PINK"

Which part of this would be bad? I always order medium well but that's because I prefer the flavor, if there's a bit of pink I don't really care.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

Which part of this would be bad? I always order medium well but that's because I prefer the flavor, if there's a bit of pink I don't really care.

Medium well should have a small amount of pink, that's what it means.

Rare: Cool red center
Medium rare: warm red center
medium: no red, but pink all the way through.
medium well: small amount of pink, mostly grey
well done: grey

A lot of people (you included, so I guess I should have assigned this to you) assume medium well means all grey, and well done means to burn the poo poo out of it until it's a dry charcoal briquette.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

So it isn't bad (order meat however you want, I'm not one of those guys who gets pissy if you order anything but rare or medium rare), but that particular order isn't actually possible. People just use it because they either don't understand, or because they don't trust the cook not to burn the hell out of it if you order well done.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone should make waifu mafia

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Mithross posted:

Medium well should have a small amount of pink, that's what it means.

Rare: Cool red center
Medium rare: warm red center
medium: no red, but pink all the way through.
medium well: small amount of pink, mostly grey
well done: grey

A lot of people (you included, so I guess I should have assigned this to you) assume medium well means all grey, and well done means to burn the poo poo out of it until it's a dry charcoal briquette.

I never realized that! I just prefer burnt meat to watery hogwash.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Quote this post and I'll tell you what

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hank Hill posted:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

gosh dang it quiddy

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Quidnose posted:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Rare steak best steak.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You are Ronnie, I'm not sue who this guy is actually related to here but I think he's from newfoundland and I know he loves to make fires. He also peer pressured my dad into taking a hit on a "newfie cigarette" (a joint)

You are this fish:

It kept flipping around and stabbing me in the hand while my dad took forever to pull his phone out of his pocket. Just let me put this fish back in the water dad.

Jump King fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 30, 2015

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're this bunny:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's okay to cheat

Tremendous Taste posted:

Bills Patriots are actually really good, sorry

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

She's got a point, taste.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Are you saying it would be okay for me to cheat if I was in a relationship with an unattractive person? Seems pretty hosed up, man.

It would be more okay i think

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You are this fish:

It kept flipping around and stabbing me in the hand while my dad took forever to pull his phone out of his pocket. Just let me put this fish back in the water dad.

That appears to be a small mouth bass.

And you appear to be terrified of either holding the fish or that the camera is about to steal your soul.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Mafia thread: Why did I decide that signing up for a show with 10am rehearsals was a good idea?

It was not a good idea, dear god this show is going to be a complete and utter poo poo show and we open Saturday.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You are this fish:

Of course it's stabbing you in the hand, you're holding it backwards. Four fingers on top, thumb underneath, slide the hand from the mouth down to hold the fins flat against the fish. Hold firmly, and you'll never get stabbed.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

BottleKnight posted:

I never realized that! I just prefer burnt meat to watery hogwash.

If any steak you ever have is "watery hogwash" someone is doing something very wrong.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You are this fish:

Capitaliststabbyfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Is it too late for this one?

You are the number 6911, the funny sex tragedy number that I use as my iphone password, because I bet you love to use your phone.

You are the number 42 because you understand the reference