Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

*flips the big lever powering all the posting crystals*
noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But was it flipped to off or overload?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Battle Tendency finished! It was a wild ride the whole way through, and the climactic battle on a rock propelled to the heavens by an active volcano was :perfect:

I look forward to the continuing adventures of Joseph Joestar and some kid with a cool hat in Part 3. Won't be the same without Speedwagon though. :smith:. Next, though, is Giant Robo.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

dmboogie posted:

Next, though, is Giant Robo.
Good.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I don't know much about image manipulation, but I do know that with transparency this would be a good av

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i think i made it into an av like that once but lost the file... oh bad seafood just made it

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Images with a white or otherwise all-one-color background are very easy to make transparent.

It took GIMP longer to load up than it did for me to make and upload that edit.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Images with a white or otherwise all-one-color background are very easy to make transparent.

It took GIMP longer to load up than it did for me to make and upload that edit.

what settings do you use to get rid of the fuzzies cause i always seem to end up too much if i try it with the defaults

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I typically just stick with the default and clip away anything extra.

That particular imagine though had really crisp line work so it came out looking better than most.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That said, my current threshold setting is 15.0 if that's any different from yours.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm tempted to get the Nono av, because then it'd be like Nono is making all my posts.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I would be unstoppable.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Psycho Pass movie is pretty entertaining.

The writing hits the heights of the S1. For a start, Shimotsuki isn't a loving idiot, there's actually something going on inside her head, it's like she is a completely different character from S2. The central scheme/conspiracy of the movie is actually quite decent, and when it finally hits Tsunemori, you see her clench her face, get incredibly pissed for only just working it out, and immediately get over it and down to business.

The downside is that it's ugly as sin. Lots of hosed up directing choices, like the stupid camera angles and the hosed up sunset colours when Tsunemori reaches the guerilla camp. The CG backgrounds are eye searingly ugly, they take a completely flat surface, and plaster it in a repetitive texture and parallel lines and contours, which drags your eyes off off the characters. To add insult to injury, they're also blurred out.

The animation for most of it wasn't so hot, like Kougami's first fist fight. It's jerky as hell, it only gets good sakuga in his second fight.

There were some good bits. The cyborg mercenaries were rad as gently caress, especially the leader. He was an intriguing mixture of ruthlessness and hyperpretentious intelligence. The scene where they were first introduced was like a completely different film: gorgeous backgrounds, pretty lighting, nice scene composition with the bottle of black label and those guys on the stakes.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
So the middle episodes of Diebuster are pretty great, especially the fourth. Hopefully the finale of Fujiko doesn't disappoint after that.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I hate Kanji as a character in P4 but drat he has the best intentions and motivations!

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

then what do you hate about him

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I hate Kanji as a character in P4
:frog:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
someone give me that gif where the girl lets the rocket thumbs up go flying

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I hate Kanji as a character in P4 but drat he has the best intentions and motivations!

You're tastes are poo poo dude

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Cake Attack posted:

then what do you hate about him

I like him in the animation and Golden the animation, but in P4 his story is basicalyl like "I need to be a badass so people don't think I am a pussy"

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

1:1 representation of my tastes

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

I like him in the animation and Golden the animation, but in P4 his story is basicalyl like "I need to be a badass so people don't think I am a pussy"
I... huh?

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Twiddy posted:

I... huh?

I just thought he got more character development in the animation then on the game. Then again I played it wrong

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

did you not do his s link

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Ibram Gaunt posted:

did you not do his s link

I never finished his S link I got to 6? I think it was wan was like "drat dude I can only wear out my thumb/Xbutton till you wear it out" Then just hit up Naoto, Yuske, Chie, and Waifu'd Yukiko.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I thought you were cool when you said you liked butts more than baps, but this.. this is unforgivable...

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Okay, Dilbert, enough with the trolling.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Is there no end to your sinful ways?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I think Yukiko is cool also but mostly cause she's so goofy and I am attracted to goofy people.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I waifu'd everyone in P4 cos the game let you do it.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

i waifu'd yukiko and got amanda winn lee to sign my copy of persona 4

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The P4 cast is pretty good except teddy, who is still good because he was written specifically to act as a sort of wierd hanger on in the circle of friends.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I also waifu'd Yukiko. I don't admit this often.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I thought the band girl was one-dimensional but then again I only got her S-link to 2 :v:

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
look it's cool my PS3 contorller died so I am watching Code Geass again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Lot of Yukiko Waifu havers in the chat thread.

• Locked thread