Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Gaunab posted:

anyone have any significant testicle shrinkage when it comes to steroids?

most they went down was about half their size, and that was when I ran nandrolone/deca. never touching it again. only steroid I ever used where recovery took forever after going off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Pesmerga posted:

*bass soundtrack as two oiled up gymbros meet all swoled up at the gym*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
1m53s lmfao

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39R9YLACjJY

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

5-HT posted:

most they went down was about half their size, and that was when I ran nandrolone/deca. never touching it again. only steroid I ever used where recovery took forever after going off.

Why would anyone use steroids, jeez, having huge meaty thick testes is half the reason I lift in the first place. LMAO if you can hold your pathetic tiny scrote in one hand.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

My Q-Face posted:

Yeah, when I "rest", I focus on actually resting and watching the clock and thinking about the next set

You might want to get a coach if you need to think that much about lifting things

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
steroids are good for only one thing and that is that you can be way more lax with your diet while youre using some of them and still stay hella shredded

i love food

[edit] i love junk food

[€dit2] i want to put all the junk food inside me

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

My Q-Face posted:

Yeah, when I "rest", I focus on actually resting and watching the clock and thinking about the next set

Lmao "focus on resting" what.

I use my phone to log my lifts because it isn't 1995 and I don't want to carry around a loving spiral notebook and pen with me.

"OK, now control your breathing, that's it, slower, in through the nose, out through the mouth. OK, now relax your biceps, OK a little more, OK good now I'm adequately rested between sets"

Me: *quickly type in my set weight into my phone (much higher than yours BTW), check out cute girl doing squats, do my next set.

Yeah man, you got it all figured out, just not your autism yet.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Opinions are like assholes and mileage varies and we all have our different reasons for hitting the gym but I like to indulge my 'autism' when I workout. It's a toss-up whether using a smartphone or writing poo poo down is more-or-less 'autistic' regardless of what you do stop overloading that word jeetsis chris kajtlkajetlk jaekltjes,mg are we YLLS yet

Al Cowens posted:

I weigh myself every day not because it means anything but I just like to crunch numbers and get a nice good little exponential decaying moving average thing going like a good little sperg.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
and while you guys write down numbers between sets i'm over in the next room

folding my laundry

**basement liftin' goons forever**

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/signalnoise.html

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That's a pretty interesting read, although somebody ahead invented an eat watch, it's called MFP.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

notZaar posted:

That's a pretty interesting read, although somebody ahead invented an eat watch, it's called MFP.

Yeah, lol at the horror of having to look up and input your calories for EVERY SINGLE MEAL.

Thats fatty fat fat talk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lunixnerd posted:

Yeah, lol at the horror of having to look up and input your calories for EVERY SINGLE MEAL.

Thats fatty fat fat talk

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It only a real PITA when you like to cook your own food, because the app isn't great at keeping track of custom recipes.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I aint need no PID to tell me when to eat.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
why track what you eat, just don't drink lots of things other than water, no fast food and stop eating pasta every night

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
goddesses were not fat

myth busted

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It was very helpful when I was cutting, I don't need it for day to day maintenance.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I like fat chicks even if I prefer to remain otter mode myself.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Ramsus posted:

why track what you eat, just don't drink lots of things other than water, no fast food and stop eating pasta every night

Thats easy for you to say, what about the fat chick on tv with PCOS?

(PCOS - Pies, Cookies, Oreos, Soda)

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

decided to do cardio and got on the stair mill and did 1860- the number of steps in the empire state building. It was a good work out and i got very very sweaty.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CuteJen96 posted:

decided to do cardio

:siren:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This isn't some poo poo fat thread shut the gently caress up about that bullshit

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dumping poo poo out my rear end rite now feels good bros

Pooping owns

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

CuteJen96 posted:

decided to do cardio and got on the stair mill and did 1860- the number of steps in the empire state building. It was a good work out and i got very very sweaty.

Don't let these strong fats in this thread hate. Ain't nothing wrong with some cardio.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao "focus on resting" what.

I use my phone to log my lifts because it isn't 1995 and I don't want to carry around a loving spiral notebook and pen with me.

Phone logging is the best. It takes like two seconds to log a lift, then you can zone out and stare at other dudes till the little rest timer alarm on your app goes off and sets you back to working out like some kind of trained animal

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

i mean, spiritually, there's something wrong with cardio.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
My hr reaches max during a heavy squat so I consider that interval cardio.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

JebanyPedal posted:

This isn't some poo poo fat thread shut the gently caress up about that bullshit

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

I'm the dude on the left at the beginning who cannot move his pecs due to insufficient mind-muscle connection.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Lunixnerd posted:

I'm the dude on the left at the beginning who cannot move his pecs due to insufficient mind-muscle connection.

Sad :(

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
lol if you don't do cardio

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.eatthismuch.com/

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stupid site for idiots. Lol if you cant plan your meals without this.

It gives the weirdest loving meal suggestions and makes tons of wrong assumptions about macro and caloric content.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

whoops- wrong thread.. i guess i'll leave it but whoops

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy