Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jay 2K Winger posted:

So would you say it's her house?

It is most definitely her house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Are Bryan and Brie headed for divorce over his passive role on Tough Enough? Find out next week on Total Divas!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Via Bix's twitter, sign-in sheet for WCW diversity training in 1999:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

k-dogg

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Kevin Kelly?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Konnan and Sandman are the poo poo for signing in to an official diversity training seminar with their ring names.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

i think number 7 is Hak and not Hulk

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Konnan and Sandman are the poo poo for signing in to an official diversity training seminar with their ring names.

Mikey Whipwreck too.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I would give everything I have to watch an hour of Scott Steiner in a diversity training course.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Now, to sign my name 'Jerry Lynn', perfect... Wait, my working name here is Jerry Flynn! What do I do, what do I do!?"

*Scrawls letter F*

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

"Now, to sign my name 'Jerry Lynn', perfect... Wait, my working name here is Jerry Flynn! What do I do, what do I do!?"

*Scrawls letter F*

jerry flynn is not jerry lynn

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Jerry Lynn's real name is Jerry Lynn, Jerry Flynn's name is neither Jerry nor Flynn. YOU GOT WORKED, SIGN-IN SHEET

Also Scott and Rick put down their gimmick surnames. I am trying to remember which wrestler was on a podcast recently and INSISTED on calling Rick Steiner "Robbie" the entire time and the host gently tried to pipe in "you mean Rick Steiner" and the dude just wouldn't acknowledge that and go "no no no, Scott's older brother, Robbie. They were a tag team."

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Edge & Christian posted:

Jerry Lynn's real name is Jerry Lynn, Jerry Flynn's name is neither Jerry nor Flynn. YOU GOT WORKED, SIGN-IN SHEET

Also Scott and Rick put down their gimmick surnames. I am trying to remember which wrestler was on a podcast recently and INSISTED on calling Rick Steiner "Robbie" the entire time and the host gently tried to pipe in "you mean Rick Steiner" and the dude just wouldn't acknowledge that and go "no no no, Scott's older brother, Robbie. They were a tag team."

http://www.callricksteiner.com/meet-our-team/

Rick Steiner's a real estate agent and still uses the shortened wrestling version of his name. I'm kinda surprised they just didn't change it legally like Steve Austin did.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Thauros posted:

http://www.callricksteiner.com/meet-our-team/

Rick Steiner's a real estate agent and still uses the shortened wrestling version of his name. I'm kinda surprised they just didn't change it legally like Steve Austin did.
I'm surprised he's a real estate agent with all the non-selling he did!

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Numero6 posted:

I'm surprised he's a real estate agent with all the non-selling he did!

"He didn't sell for the big boys in WCW, but he'll go the extra mile to sell for you! Call now!"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Whenever the client starts complaining he just starts barking loudly.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

oldpainless posted:

Whenever the client starts complaining he just starts barking loudly.

Calls Scott Steiner in to run them through projections on their mortgages.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Le Saboteur posted:

Who proceeds to talk about his peak mortgage rates.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't think I'd like to live an area that has frequent Freakzilla attacks.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

These aren't Adjustable Rate Mortages, they stay in the flexed position.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

This Stardust/Neville/Amell thing is getting weird.

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I would give everything I have to watch an hour of Scott Steiner in a diversity training course.

I'd pay double that to see him teach it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Luigi Thirty posted:

Via Bix's twitter, sign-in sheet for WCW diversity training in 1999:

Not surprised to see the name Bollea on there.

wizardstick
Apr 27, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

Not surprised to see the name Bollea on there.

You know that's Horace not Hulk right?

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Sting and Konnan??

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Who is Ross Forman?

wizardstick
Apr 27, 2013

Bigass Moth posted:

Who is Ross Forman?

Promotions/Creative Team/Magazine Editor

EDIT: Now (kind of) has a blog about running and how DDP Yoga might be awesome from 2013

http://rossruns.blogspot.co.uk

wizardstick fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jul 31, 2015

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Is Stewart the first guy to get custom sideplates for his belt, or are his just the first that are this visible?

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Delsaber posted:

Is Stewart the first guy to get custom sideplates for his belt, or are his just the first that are this visible?

I'm pretty sure he is. I know the belt they gave the Sox in 2013 and the Blackhawks this year weren't customized.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Delsaber posted:

Seth why are you being nice to him he kicked you in the balls like three months ago.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Seth why are you being nice to him he kicked you in the balls like three months ago.

Since Stewart announced his retirement, he's the heeliest heel that ever heeled.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

A little over four years ago, Hendo took on Fedor, and then Hendo went to the beach to relax

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

I'm pretty sure he is. I know the belt they gave the Sox in 2013 and the Blackhawks this year weren't customized.

The Warriors got custom sideplates when they won the championship against the Cavaliers.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I guess the logic is that celebrities won't appear with the Big Gold Belt if they get this one for free?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Arbite posted:

I guess the logic is that celebrities won't appear with the Big Gold Belt if they get this one for free?
That is 100% what happened with athletes.

The last time I saw someone with the WWE Title by choice was the 2009 Yankees giving a plastic spinner belt to the best player after every game.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Arbite posted:

Big gold is dead and gone. Stewart just wants to look awesome for his son, and it's great publicity for WWE.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Was looking at old Piper tweets because he was his own bot at times when I saw this.

Animal is sick of your poo poo, Douglas.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

quote:

Met Goldberg at my local comic con. You had to pay $30 to get a picture with him but you didn't get to take the picture with your own camera, they had it set up where they would take the picture, and they would print off an 8x10(you had to wait an hour afterwards for it to print). So anyways, I get my picture taken with Goldberg and I stick around to wait for my picture to be printed. I see everyone picking up their pictures, but mine is nowhere to be found. I don't know what happened exactly, but somehow they hosed up and lost it. So anyways, I was pretty disappointed. So, my buddy went up to Goldberg, explained the entire situation, and Goldberg went into the photo print off area himself trying to find my picture!

When he couldn't find it, he came up to me and asked if I had a camera so we could take another one. So I whipped out my cellphone, gave it to my buddy to take a pic of Goldberg and I. And then outta nowhere Goldberg grabs me, puts me over his shoulders and I end up getting the best picture EVER with him! I've met Chris Jericho, HBK, Bret Hart and many more, but Goldberg is by far the nicest wrestler I have ever met. I will never forget him going through all of that just so I didn't leave without a picture with him. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Goldberg is the loving man.