Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Games I've gotten all achievements/platinum trophies for:

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Drakengard 3 :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I don't care what games everyone here has 100%'d sorry.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I do

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

littleorv posted:

ok then which games do you think Persona 2 character Ulala has 100% in

my guess is Baoful Boyfriend

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

I would like to know if Toriumi-sensei reaches endgame in Innocent Sin Online.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
As long as you make it part of the natural flow of the game, I think doing 100% on a game can be fun. Like on Donkey Kong Country I. Trying to 100% SMTIV kinda soured me on it for a while.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
It's always a bad idea to try and 100% a JRPG. Unless it's a really short game like Super Mario RPG.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

It's always a bad idea to try and 100% a JRPG. Unless it's a really short game like Super Mario RPG.
The only two things I was never able to get in Super Mario RPG were the Attack Scarf and the Super Suit. Mostly because I was absolutely awful at the timing for the Super Jump once I got past 15 jumps.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
I 100%d EO4 outside of the enrage mode superboss. It was fun

I almost 100%d EO1 but shinryuu is a weapon that requires the pure raw essence of pain to unlock

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Beef Chief posted:

NISA is releasing the game over there and yeah you guys get the Disco Fever edition too.

Is it possible to pre-order the European release of the special edition anywhere?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The_Frag_Man posted:

Is it possible to pre-order the European release of the special edition anywhere?

I wasn't able to find it on Amazon or NISA's online store so I doubt it.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Yeah, not yet. I was looking for it yesterday, as I just got an Amazon voucher. I assume it'll go up when they officially announce the release date.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

I 100%'d Cake Attack.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I 100%'d Cake Attack.

Is that a weird sex thing?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I 100% myself every night.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Is that a weird sex thing?

Uh no, we've played Smash Brothers before, you pervert.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

Uh no, we've played Smash Brothers before, you pervert.

Cake Attack is my student so I assume they beat you

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have a storied history of beating cake attack then he beat me a few times

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Manatee Cannon posted:

None, she doesn't have the attention span to devote herself fully to anything. :smith:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

Space Channel 5.

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

In persona 4 golden I'm on 6/28 and I can still not find the girl to talk to to start Kanji's social link. All googling suggests she should be on one of the second floors, on a non rainy Tuesday Thursday or Saturday. She does not exist. What the hell am I doing wrong.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Try tomorrow.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

LibbyM posted:

In persona 4 golden I'm on 6/28 and I can still not find the girl to talk to to start Kanji's social link. All googling suggests she should be on one of the second floors, on a non rainy Tuesday Thursday or Saturday. She does not exist. What the hell am I doing wrong.
When you do find her she should be obvious, as her model will stand in a spot where no one has stood before the past 1000 times you've walked through that hallway.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LibbyM posted:

You should have unlocked it twenty days ago. :colbert:

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

^^ I forgot it didn't start automatically like Yosuke, Yukiko and Chie's did. (

MrAristocrates posted:

Try tomorrow.

This was it after all. The internet lied and said it was Tuesday when it's actually Wednesday.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJzWce0C6w

Want to play P3 as Adachi with slightly wonky animations? Well, now you can, if for some reason that is a thing you want.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The same guy has released mods allowing you to play FES as Yu or Ryoji. I was not aware there was a mod scene.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah, they're all simple model swaps for now, but the fact they exist could lead to cool stuff in the future. At the very least some sort of rebalance hack seems like it'd be possible.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
The best one is the one that swaps in the MC for The Answer.

Video Summary posted:

I chose Fuuka as my love interest. The other girls did not handle the news well.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
serves him right.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I pre-ordered the DAN special edition because I heard that there was meat in it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Inflammatory posted:

serves him right.

get Fuuka or get Fuuked

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
no i think i'll get elizabeth. or yukari. or aigis. or literally anyone else except chihiro.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Really Pants posted:

to this day I still have no idea how to make Rise say 250 different things in combat

Only reason I got the plat trophy is because a friend of mine played the entire game on my Vita without NG+. The tricky part is that there's a bunch of lines for being underleveled, and having party members get hit with a bunch of debuffs and silly stuff like that which you will only hear if you don't really know what you're doing. Since I didn't rotate out party members very much in my first playthrough, and was superleveled/hitting weaknesses left and right in my following playthroughs, I never actually got enough of those lines.

Meanwhile, my friend is kind of a JRPG fan and finished the game with everyone at max level because he likes grinding. That was when I noticed he had gotten the trophy for me.

Fun fact: I actually had a list someone compiled of all the various things Rise could say, like "Yosuke is panicking!" or "Kanji ran away!" and stuff like that in an ailment/party member chart and silly nonsense like that, which I ticked off as I went through my second playthrough. You will be delighted to learn that there's about 255 lines or so you can get if you're overleveled in the game, and apparently the trophy is somewhat buggy and the game doesn't reliably register you hearing a unique line. (there's no counter of how many unique lines you've heard so it's impossible to know for sure. You could be stuck at 249 when you give up.)

Basically gently caress that trophy, and have a friend on hand who isn't afraid of playing the game blindly on hard, rotating through every party member and getting hit with every single debuff on the way.

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Can you do that achievement over multiple playthroughs? Like if in one playthrough you hear all the lines relating to yukiko/chie/kanji, and in the next playthrough all the lines relating to yosuke/teddie/naoto?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

LibbyM posted:

Can you do that achievement over multiple playthroughs? Like if in one playthrough you hear all the lines relating to yukiko/chie/kanji, and in the next playthrough all the lines relating to yosuke/teddie/naoto?

I think it has to be 250 lines in one go. That's another big mark in the "gently caress it" column.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
As long as you use all of your party members and make sure to not get overleveled the Rise trophy is not particularly hard. Very tedious, but not too hard. You also need to do things like use items that hit all enemies to knock multiple down because some characters don't have multi-enemy elemental attacks (or rather I think just Naoto), as well as make sure they get hit by all the various status ailments. I think I got the trophy just after getting Naoto.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Tedious is worse than hard

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Teddie's final skill can inflict tons of status effects on all your party members. It makes getting the trophy super easy, since you can just Guard a lot and Rise will have a ton of lines for all party members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

LibbyM posted:

Almost certain you can't. I played P4G twice, got the remainder of the trophies (including the Rise lines one) on the NG+ playthrough. Took me a fair while to get it, even then, and I must've been very close to it at the end of my first playthrough, so it's unlikely the lines carry over between playthroughs. It wasn't too bad to get the second time through though, since I just used some characters I didn't use too much the previous playthrough (like Naoto and Teddie), and had them use items to knock down multiple enemies (which gives you awkward to get lines like 'Naoto knocked down four enemies!' and stuff). Since I was on NG+, battles were a breeze anyway, so I really just had to bear in mind to switch up my party every now and then, and occasionally allow people to be poisoned or something, and otherwise just play the game entirely normally.

So long as you do that throughout a playthrough, you ought to get it no problem. The issue comes when people don't do this and use mostly the same party members, stay overleveled, etc., then at the end of the game have to go grind out some indeterminate number of lines if they decide they want the trophy.