Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

It's not the same without the music. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atrll2yr8Ds#t=50)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

A car straight out of my dreams :allears:
(except for the goofy color poo poo under the hood)

screamname
Apr 6, 2015

Powershift posted:

A car straight out of my dreams :allears:
(except for the goofy color poo poo under the hood)

Im stupid. What is it???

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Chaos reigns

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

screamname posted:

Im stupid. What is it???

a 2JZ gaz volga.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Powershift posted:

a 2JZ gaz volga.

They were pretty much the standard taxi untill mercedes took over

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iw8sfRQmV0

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Promodet built a new Black Bird.

Still the best looking Porsche ever. :allears:

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Ville Valo posted:

Promodet built a new Black Bird.

Still the best looking Porsche ever. :allears:

Disagree.1983 930 Flachbau.

Those pop-up headlights. That slanted nose. Those beefy slats on the rear wheelarches. That 330 HP. Unf.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Sigma X posted:

Those pop-up headlights. That slanted nose. Those beefy slats on the rear wheelarches. That 330 HP. Unf.

So long as we agree the best looking Porsche is a 930, we have no beef.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sigma X posted:

The existence of the Targa is the only thing that keeps the Slantnose from being the ugliest pre-996 911. :colbert:

One of my dad's friends had a 930 that looked exactly like that, minus the front plate. Riding along for a WOT pull in that is what introduced me to the concept of turbo lag. :getin:

Vitamin J
Aug 16, 2006

God, just tell me to shut up already. I have a clear anti-domestic bias and a lack of facts.

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

This out on the street the other day and while I'm not a Toyota guy I stopped to check it out because it was clean as hell. I figured it was probably kind of a rarity too since it was 4wd?? While I stood there admiring it, the nice looking young lady who owned it came outside and told me her dad gave it to her. I told her it was really cool and ran away before I got myself into any trouble (I am not a single man and have too many vehicles already):

I've seen 3 of these in the last 24 hours. Two red and one classic 80's Toyota brown in great condition. Boulder :rolleyes:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sigma X posted:

Just look at it. Those pop-up headlights. That slanted nose. Those tasteful slats on the rear wheelarches. That 330 HP. My god, it even has a watermark.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

It's...beautiful....

Or rather, :perfect:

boxen fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 30, 2015

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Star Road. I love this company.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

88h88 posted:

Star Road. I love this company.

This is both very cool, and very good

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
So Amazon apparently signed the Top Gear trio. They'll be making a Prime exclusive show, which is not awesome but the show coming back is. Also Hamster's beard in the ad for it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=7124555031

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

About damned time. I would prefer Netflix if only because they have a more proven track record with running their own shows, but if they give the guys enough autonomy it should be awesome.

I've got a prime membership already so that's no problem.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I still want to see Freiburger and Finnegan team up with the Top Gear trio and make something amazing/terrible.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

DiggityDoink posted:

So Amazon apparently signed the Top Gear trio. They'll be making a Prime exclusive show, which is not awesome but the show coming back is. Also Hamster's beard in the ad for it.

I hope Amazon's catering is good.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUv1hv7g7WA
This needs to be in a badass RC car.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Collateral Damage posted:

I still want to see Freiburger and Finnegan team up with the Top Gear trio and make something amazing/terrible.

instead we're getting a Roadkill/Gas Monkey Garage build-off

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I thought Gas Monkey said they were too good for that or something equally as lame.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

Correction, we're getting two months without a Roadkill, a Roadkill website that gets first episodes behind a paywall, then a 1 month delay to Youtube & a Dodge sponsorship that 'wont change anything'

I'm worried.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

DiggityDoink posted:

Who doesn't have prime? I mean, it is a free shipping service that apparently comes with movies.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

nm posted:

Who doesn't have prime? I mean, it is a free shipping service that apparently comes with movies.

Amazon Canada is utter garbage compared to the UK and US versions and even I've got prime (by accident).

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Won't be on Amazon Canada.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Spiffness posted:

Correction, we're getting two months without a Roadkill, a Roadkill website that gets first episodes behind a paywall, then a 1 month delay to Youtube & a Dodge sponsorship that 'wont change anything'

I'm worried.

There's also a Roadkill Magazine subscription, and Roadkill Nights at some raceway... The days of fun monthly shenanigans is over. :(

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

nm posted:

It's not free, you pay a subscription for shipping subsidies built into prices.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Thanks for explaining.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
You're welcome.

Spotted on the way to work:

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXXC5Lpo04

Not that exact motor, but same deal.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Sigma X posted:

There was one of these at the independent Porsche enthusiasts club meeting I went to. Oh, and a gorgeous Targa that spent the last two years being completely overhauled and repainted.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Enourmo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXXC5Lpo04

Not that exact motor, but same deal.

That motor is available for purchase with scale supercharger, an electric start and a centrifugal clutch...
http://www.conleyprecision.com/609.htm

Can anyone say Worlds Most Ridiculous Moped?

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Ville Valo posted:

There's also a Roadkill Magazine subscription, and Roadkill Nights at some raceway... The days of fun monthly shenanigans is over. :(

I was wondering what was happening with roadkill. That sucks.

Also yeah, what Aussie would have amazon prime?
I'll just pirate top gear I guess, like aussies have always done and had to do anyway.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spiffness posted:

I'm worried.

Wait what? How the gently caress did that happened? :cry:

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

Wait what? How the gently caress did that happened? :cry:

I thought that was a joke but it's on their facebook page. What the gently caress?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

People are acting like we don't live in a world where movies and TV shows don't appear on the internet about half an hour after they air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

88h88 posted:

People are acting like we don't live in a world where movies and TV shows don't appear on the internet about half an hour after they air.

They do. But that would be wrooong