Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dear god they both look retarded.

Me reading this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
I don't understand why they have to inject their weird poo poo into everyday life. Why can't they just jack it to weird stuff in private like the rest of us?

Ruse
Dec 16, 2005

Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds!
It's because they "connect" with other "specimens" online. Nobody shames them for it in their special places.

Yes, take all of those as double entendre. *shudder*

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Dear god they both look retarded.

Me reading this post

Was expecting this

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 2 years!)

If there is a truly merciful God, this brave soldier would have died on the field of battle. No one should suffer a family that bad.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

CuteJen96 posted:

If there is a truly merciful God, this brave soldier would have died on the field of battle. No one should suffer a family that bad.

No chance. Dude's in the Air Force.

Beware, "Islamic Savages!" Lispy's on patrol.

http://nbc26.tv/2015/07/27/raw-interview-armed-man-stands-guard-along-wrightsboro-road-to-show-support-for-the-troops/

This dude's got your back and his dad and brother were like totally a bad asses. It runs in the family. :downsgun::respek::smug:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
As seen in ther Aeronautical Insanity thread.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 2 years!)

holocaust bloopers posted:

can you post a link to that thread i'm almost there.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Soldier almost shot in head gun ALMOST KILLED!

This guy barley misses a beat when the guy behind him almost pulp fictions him with his gun.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Scratch Monkey posted:

No chance. Dude's in the Air Force.

Beware, "Islamic Savages!" Lispy's on patrol.

http://nbc26.tv/2015/07/27/raw-interview-armed-man-stands-guard-along-wrightsboro-road-to-show-support-for-the-troops/

This dude's got your back and his dad and brother were like totally a bad asses. It runs in the family. :downsgun::respek::smug:

You can't not quote the best line of that article.

"And my brother is a highly decorated Iraq vet who actually received a medal from General Shelton and Allen West for hand-to-hand combat which resulted in the capture of an Iranian general with Iranian special forces."

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Never noticed before now how Full Metal Jacket had a holiday weekend safety brief in it

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Yeah I almost came over here to post that but didn't for some reason. But still, the sentiment of :dong: remains! :dong:

Here have this instead

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Duke Chin posted:

Yeah I almost came over here to post that but didn't for some reason. But still, the sentiment of :dong: remains! :dong:

Here have this instead

lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

Here have this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Proof again as if I ever needed it that I should have worked harder at school. drat.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

monkeytennis posted:

Proof again as if I ever needed it that I should have worked harder at school. drat.

Marine Corp was handing out flight spots if you qualified when I was in school. All they required was a basic degree in anything so it's not like you had to work hard at all.

You did have to join the Marine Corp though so...

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

lightpole posted:

Marine Corp was handing out flight spots if you qualified when I was in school. All they required was a basic degree in anything so it's not like you had to work hard at all.

You did have to join the Marine Corp though so...

Thats how my brother ended up as a Marine pilot instead of a Navy pilot. To this day he still tells people he wishes he had been more patient with the Navy Officer recruiter

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I can't imagine how many Marine recruiters sold kids on flying Tomcats.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

old but meh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love how they just keep drumming

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pfft human being drummer cant even keep bearing when a two-bladed axe flies across the square and hits him in the arm? Pussy.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Here's... well, here it is:

The first thing is pretty obvious. The second, you'll have to look close. :psyduck:

Look at her crotch.

Fuckin' LT.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Did they edit out the compressor stall?

She's medical officer, what did you expect?

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
I've seen med officers try and put in mags backwards then upside down while trying to zero. Don't trust them with weapons.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Richard Bong posted:

I've seen med officers try and put in mags backwards then upside down while trying to zero. Don't trust them with weapons.

Only time I ever saw that was a 15 year Navy cook.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Dead Reckoning posted:

Did they edit out the compressor stall?

Pretty sure those aren't the Pratt & Whitneys.

But hey, while we're on a Tomcat binge:

And no, that's not another angle on the infamous "Snodgrass Pass," as he wasn't carrying armament when he did his.

And just so no one asks 'what's a Snodgrass Pass":

He did that on a Dependents' Day cruise on the USS America. So the deck had a bunch of women and children on it. His response when shown the photo was "make me fifty copies of that and then burn the negatives."

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jul 31, 2015

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Here's... well, here it is:

The first thing is pretty obvious. The second, you'll have to look close. :psyduck:

Look at her crotch.

Fuckin' LT.

What am I supposed to be seeing.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008
:dukedog:

Kavak posted:

What am I supposed to be seeing.

She's leaning her m16 against herself pointing upwards.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Richard Bong posted:

I caught a nasty girl commo lieutenant doing this. I let him cuss out his rifle a few times (loud enough for the kids in the adjoining lanes to hear) before advising him of his mistake.

That was one among many reasons that my 'try one' year with the guard after leaving active duty didn't turn into a reenlistment.

Other reasons included but were not limited to: inability to load comsec into the radios, zero experience with blackout drive or night vision gear driving, and a three year re-up to complete my reclassification from armored reconnaissance to terrestrial microwave data/phone tech (would have been an E-6 slot but lol guard).

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GoldenNugget posted:

She's leaning her m16 against herself pointing upwards.

The world's fastest hysterectomy.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Is she also holding her M9 by the barrel, pointed towards herself?

I also never understood attaching the entire loving oakleys case to your kit, that poo poo gets caught on everything, and if you had the time and space to gingerly put eyepro in and out of its hardshell case, you probably didn't actually need it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Zeris posted:

Is she also holding her M9 by the barrel, pointed towards herself?

I also never understood attaching the entire loving oakleys case to your kit, that poo poo gets caught on everything, and if you had the time and space to gingerly put eyepro in and out of its hardshell case, you probably didn't actually need it.
POGs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
2/2 for muzzle control. drat.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

The gently caress does anyone expect medical, chaplain, and w/e people to know what the gently caress is going on. They go through what, like a 2 week officer indoc to learn: rank, how to shoot an m4 for an afternoon, and how to wear a uniform?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Baah, who gives a gently caress, it's not like they'll have any ammo anywhere near there.

Although that 2 star looks like he's in the middle of deciding whether he's gonna shoot lasers out his eyes or laugh and walk away.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

Baah, who gives a gently caress, it's not like they'll have any ammo anywhere near there.

Although that 2 star looks like he's in the middle of deciding whether he's gonna shoot lasers out his eyes or laugh and walk away.

It's the NCO that has the murder face going on.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
as long as the medical el tee learns how to issue out ibuprofen like halloween candy than who gives a gently caress about their poo poo shooting awareness. praise allah if she can separate the difference between an std or trenchfoot.

"pls gimme dat ranger candy for my broken chest cavity, ma'am. hooah, drive on."

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

smeper fi

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

semper pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Holy poo poo. You've discovered a way to make hot naked women not cause boners.

That deserves, like, an anti-Nobel prize or something.

• Locked thread