Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Look man, at this point the only thing I want to know about the (Black) Canary 1.0 is...

...really, does she have false teeth or what? I'm pretty sure she has false teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

All-Star Western, Dial H, Frankenstein, and Justice League 3000
Anything by Fialkov or Lemire, really.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I want everyone's first reaction to White Canary to be "We're going straight to your father. None of this "he can't know" crap. It will come out, he will find out. BTW, do you know how much crap your death caused?"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bull3964 posted:

I want everyone's first reaction to White Canary to be "We're going straight to your father. None of this "he can't know" crap. It will come out, he will find out. BTW, do you know how much crap your death caused?"

If they had just avoided telling him another couple of months it all could have been avoided.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
gently caress it, just ask Rip Hunter to drop her off a couple of minutes after she died. A big chunk of season 3 avoided.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

I want to see how Thea reacts. Especially if I'm right and Malcolm resurrects Sara as some kind of hosed-up, half-assed way to 'take back' what he made Thea do.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

BreakAtmo posted:

I want to see how Thea reacts. Especially if I'm right and Malcolm resurrects Sara as some kind of hosed-up, half-assed way to 'take back' what he made Thea do.

They're going to stick Tommy into Sarah's body. Just to screw with everyone.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
So far it seems like Steven Amell is more into S4 than he was S3. I've already seen him on FB making comments about the new direction of the show ("things will be...more green").

Hopefully that's a good sign.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

mcswizzle posted:

So far it seems like Steven Amell is more into S4 than he was S3. I've already seen him on FB making comments about the new direction of the show ("things will be...more green").

Hopefully that's a good sign.

Looting and polluting is not the way, hear what Stephen Amell has to say!

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Bad Moon posted:

hear what Stephen Amell has to say!

It's mostly whining about trolls in comments sections and dumb baseball poo poo.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Whizbang posted:

It's mostly whining about trolls in comments sections and dumb baseball poo poo.

And wrestling.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
You guys are leaving out all the vulgarity-themed charity he talks about.

EDIT: Oh, and portmanteau-based charity, too.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I like how he said that he doesn't mind criticism of any kind yet went out of his way to rant about anonymous critics.

E: Anyway, seems like they're bringing yet another metahuman to Arrow. This one's called Double-Down, which is basically a DC version of Gambit with tattoos.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Scyantific posted:

I like how he said that he doesn't mind criticism of any kind yet went out of his way to rant about anonymous critics.

E: Anyway, seems like they're bringing yet another metahuman to Arrow. This one's called Double-Down, which is basically a DC version of Gambit with tattoos.

Uh, Gambit doesn't have playing cards tattooed on his flesh THAT loving PEEL OFF AND ATTACK PEOPLE.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Scyantific posted:

Finally a villain that can stop Oliver from doing the salmon ladder.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Its Martouf from SG-1 :unsmith:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Phylodox posted:

gently caress it, just ask Rip Hunter to drop her off a couple of minutes after she died. A big chunk of season 3 avoided.

:stare: Can we.... can we just.... retcon out the entire 3rd season?!?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phylodox posted:

You guys are leaving out all the vulgarity-themed charity he talks about.

EDIT: Oh, and portmanteau-based charity, too.

What are you Mormon ? Grow up.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Rocksicles posted:

What are you Mormon ? Grow up.

What are you talking about? I'm not passing any kind of judgement, the guy's got a charity called "gently caress Cancer" that he talks about a lot. What's your problem?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
My apologies Sir, i thought you were being an anti vulgarity avenger.

Carry on.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Scyantific posted:

Considering that guy is magical, sure would make a great Constantine crossover. Just saying.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Scyantific posted:

Since Double - Down was originally a Flash villain, I hoped they'd continue the theme of getting Prison Break actors to play Rogues, and have him played by Lance Garrickson. (Tweener from season 1/2.)
Only change his origin to having stolen a cursed set of baseball cards.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bring Sucre back as Wildcat 2

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Bring in William Fichtner as someone

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Bring in Sarah Wayne Callies to die immediately.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

GreenNight posted:

Bring in Sarah Wayne Callies to die immediately.

To bad we can not get Kyle as she would make a great girlfriend for him.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Classic Amell misinformation.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
They're continuing this story.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Honestly i couldn't give a toss about the WWE stuff.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

He continued on with the costume musings

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do you buy a lot of pens?

I wonder if maybe because of the insurance issues, it'll be Stardust/Neville and Amell will just be in his corner or something?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rocksicles posted:

I figured someone might be interested, considering they seem to be going with this full stop, and the actual match will take place in about 3-ish weeks.

Aphrodite posted:

I wonder if maybe because of the insurance issues, it'll be Stardust/Neville and Amell will just be in his corner or something?

I don't know, though considering his finisher is the Red Arrow, maybe... Presumably in the coming weeks, we'll see.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Aphrodite posted:

Do you buy a lot of pens?

More than I probably should.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
I couldn't care less about the WWE stuff normally, but even I would think it was pretty cool if Amell was wrasslin' stardust and then Colton Haynes came out as Arsenal to help him out tag-team style.

Unlikely as though that is

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Could Laurel take on Stardust?

Where does he rank on the League Member -> Street Thug scale?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Rocksicles posted:

The WWE stuff is better than any of season 3.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UfJJHCkUxI Here's Stardust's previous promo. He's really building this match up.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

mcswizzle posted:

I couldn't care less about the WWE stuff normally, but even I would think it was pretty cool if Amell was wrasslin' stardust and then Colton Haynes came out as Arsenal to help him out tag-team style.

Unlikely as though that is

Paul Blackthorne comes out and uses his brutal finisher: Droppin' Bodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ryan Robbins cast as Shadowspire

• Locked thread