Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The drat "set poo poo on fire" mission in the medium tank line for the bad Stug is driving me insane. I only have a Pz III//IV and a Panther/M10 do do them.

Wait a minute, I have a T-54, how did I loving forget that?
Get a 105mm M4 and shoot KV-1's in the rear end. That's what I did. Took like two games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

unlawfulsoup posted:

Hungarian tanks are nice but they are no Type 59.

NERD

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

RanKizama posted:

Finally hit the 6K mark in my M3 Lee yesterday. It was sitting on 5,998 for about a month because I got distracted with grinding other tanks and beating on people in my Bromwell.

:toot:
You are a strange person.

I salute you.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The drat "set poo poo on fire" mission in the medium tank line for the bad Stug is driving me insane. I only have a Pz III//IV and a Panther/M10 do do them.

Wait a minute, I have a T-54, how did I loving forget that?
I'd think the Pz III//IV is a good tank to do that in, since you have a pretty quick firing gun and an ample supply of KV series tanks to shoot at. Just keep hitting them in the rear half of the hull and one is bound to catch fire before long.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Someone was asking about discounted crew training yesterday. Well, here ya go.

>> Back In Session <<

Also has some missions for consumables and a two-hour long 15% experience booster.

There's a $15 package that has a Churchill III, 1300 gold, garage slot, and 7 seven days of premium. Not bad. I already have a Churchill III, so I might just grab it for the extra gold and premium time.

yaay
Aug 4, 2006

to Accursed 2 leave armour
credit discounts on anything under T6 are so loving worthless. I really hope AW pulls out of its pre-release slump and to convince WG to not be such miserable fucks with their imaginary money.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Atomizer posted:

This next battle wasn't anything special, except for ~10:10. It shows how you can use an E-50 to turn a T-54 into an Obj 416:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2052597?secret=359122b185259304aaada9a4f7a425c2

That might be worth animated GIFing for anyone who's good at that sort of thing. :shobon:
Oh god that was so amazing. I had from row seats and I would pay to sit there again.

I still cant believe I didnt listen to you and got myself that one hour ban :cripes: I as having a pretty lovely night and was getting whiney so it was probably for the best. Now I am blue in the garage and in game again. I wonder how long it will take it to wear off this time...

RanKizama posted:

Someone was asking about discounted crew training yesterday. Well, here ya go.

>> Back In Session <<

Also has some missions for consumables and a two-hour long 15% experience booster.

There's a $15 package that has a Churchill III, 1300 gold, garage slot, and 7 seven days of premium. Not bad. I already have a Churchill III, so I might just grab it for the extra gold and premium time.
Welp there goes all my gold.

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012
So on the JT codes. I got the first one to work but the other 3 read as invalid. Did WG just gently caress me or should I contact kinguin to get new codes?

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
I doubt wg is going to help since the codes aren't supposed to be resold; I'd try kinguin (as long as you didn't uncheck that little box that saves you 93 cents they should be guaranteed to work) then chargeback your CC or dispute through paypal if they won't help

srb
Jul 24, 2007
You guys told me this would be a good weekend special!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Rita Blog posted:

- WT E-100 will be replaced. It was introduced intentionally as a skill-based tank (heavily depending on player skill) and does not fit random battles very well in some cases;
I don't think the WT-100 is a skill based tank. I believe it negates the skills of good enemy players by outright killing them, punishes good and decent players because they can get clipped and their terrible teammates will refuse to just rush the WT-100, and punishes terrible players because they hear "no armor" and shoot HE into my rear casemate, dealing 120 damage to my 160 hp WT-100 in their T62-A and letting me turn and kill them.

The WT-100 doesn't belong in the game. They've nerfed the 183 into uselessness and the WT-100 into unplayably grindy and unfun, just remove the tanks and be done with it.

srb posted:

I assumed it would be the second week and not the first, but they might be doing some month-long thing instead where the bonuses are spread out. Either way, crew training sale is going to get me to actually spend ~8k gold finally.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

a45 status: ammo racked in two shots in the first game i played

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Control Volume posted:

You're lucky. My first game I did 2500 damage as a top tier on Tundra.

Second highest was 600.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Control Volume posted:

British.txt

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I've been getting tired of Tanks so I've been trying to find a game I like better and so far I'm coming up empty.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

NotWearingPants posted:

I've been getting tired of Tanks so I've been trying to find a game I like better and so far I'm coming up empty.

Have you tried Payday 2 or the Hotline Miami games?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

MariusLecter posted:

The guys in my clan are always off playing those two games as well. Like all the time.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

MariusLecter posted:

No, so far I've tried:

the newest GTA available for PC - didn't seem like an improvement over the old ones and my hand gets cramps
Rift - not horrible, not really very good.
Guild Wars II - ok, but too easy and too easy is boring.

And last night I just re-upped for a month of Eve after 9 years... That's how desperate I've become.

I will add those games to my list - thanks.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Payday 2 is legit a fun game, and relaxes me after the frustration of playing WoT.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Axetrain posted:

Payday 2 is legit a fun game, and relaxes me after the frustration of playing WoT.

Not gonna lie, I like to think every cop is a mouth breathing wot pubby

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

NotWearingPants posted:

Completely different genre, but Football Manager 2015 is on sale on steam this weekend and is a good way to waste a ton of time. That's what I'm playing during my current tanks hiatus.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Payday 2 is a wonderful cop paid security killer simulator where you get kawii anime girl masks, rob banks and steal nuclear weapons.

It also has an AA-12, so it can serve as the Terry Crews experience. It is quite fun. Sadly has a poo poo load of paid DLC, the topic on this forum is pretty excellent.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I split my wasted time between tanks and Crusader Kings 2.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Once I stop playing tanks for the night (like when I shoot a teammate three times and get myself banned) I play Witcher 3 so I can mercilessly murder things without needing to rely on others to win.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

cdc status: extremely good now that i've gotten back into the tanking groove

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How much gold will we get per key? I think I've got 12 extras.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Control Volume posted:

cdc status: extremely good now that i've gotten back into the tanking groove

CDC is a pretty amazing thing, luckily most pubbies have no clue how to play it and thus become XP/Credit pinatas.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

srb posted:

Yeah wtf where's the super special anniversary crap?

P.S. gently caress turbo nerds and their Type 59's

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Agrajag posted:

Yeah wtf where's the super special anniversary crap?

P.S. gently caress turbo nerds and their Type 59's
My Type 59 turbo nerd notification went off. What can I do for you today?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bort Bortles posted:

My Type 59 turbo nerd notification went off. What can I do for you today?

gently caress your mom

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Agrajag posted:

gently caress your mom
All the dumb WoT pubbies already ran a train on her, seems like every night, so I'll pass thanks.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Did I hear Type 59, the best tank in WoT being mentioned?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

unlawfulsoup posted:

Did I hear Type 59, the best tank in WoT being mentioned?

Since it's been a while, I'll say it and get the clusterfuck started off right: "That's a funny way to spell 'Comet.'"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

actually the tiger is better than the t29

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Control Volume posted:

actually the tiger is better than the t29

I'd rather be a Tiger in a tier 7 match than a T29. I'd rather be a VK3002D than either of them.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

I'm a VK3002D-kin. You can call me a Veekiedee.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

clearly, the Charioteer is the best vehicle in the game

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

hellsau i feel you are making fun of me but after playing the t-43 for a little bit i am realizing why the 3002db is above average

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

RandomPauI posted:

How much gold will we get per key? I think I've got 12 extras.

you get 250 gold per extra key that you purchased through the store. you get nothing for any extras earned in-game

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Control Volume posted:

hellsau i feel you are making fun of me but after playing the t-43 for a little bit i am realizing why the 3002db is above average

The T-43 is a T-34-85 with minor upsides and slight downgrades. The VK3002D is an unstoppable killing machine capable of turning thousands of credits into scores of dead enemy tanks. I would rather have the VK3002D when fighting against other non-light tier sevens. It's the perfect balance between mobility, armor, HP, alpha, gun handling and DPM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CompeAnansi posted:

Completely different genre, but Football Manager 2015 is on sale on steam this weekend and is a good way to waste a ton of time. That's what I'm playing during my current tanks hiatus.

FM15 is basically you managing 25 to 30 Wot players and depending on them to improve your WN8, meanwhile looking at other WoT clans and promising 14 year old wot pubbies for the future.

You can even play in the Polish league to increase the siemka experience.