Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dahn posted:

I wonder if he called Graham to let him know he wasn't going to be on the add.

I heard he tried, but Graham's cell phone # was disconnected for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I know there's an Onion/Clickhole thread in PYF, but this was too good not to share:

Heartwarming: When This Terminally Ill 6-Year-Old Wanted To Run For President, Thousands Got Together And Made It Happen

quote:

Life hasn’t been easy for Donald Trump. Though he’s only 6 years old, he’s already faced a lifetime of hardship as the result of a rare terminal disease that has left him in hospitals for much of his young life. With disturbingly yellow skin pigmentation, a prematurely deepened voice caused by thyroid abnormalities, and a grotesquely enlarged head due to cerebrospinal fluid accumulation, he will never have a chance at a normal childhood. And, sadly, doctors believe that he won’t live much longer.

So, on June 16, Donald—wearing a suit and a red tie, just like a real politician—officially announced his candidacy in a long and delightful speech, in which he laid out his vision for the country. He said that he wanted to build a giant wall around the U.S. to keep the bad guys out, and he expressed a desire to build bridges that are bigger than the big bridges they have in China. He also revealed that he knew how to beat ISIS, and he promised to make America better and stronger than ever.

Although Donald is trying his best to prove he can hold his own against the grown-up candidates, sometimes he just can’t help but be a kid. His charmingly juvenile Twitter feed is chock-full of elementary-school insults and hilarious exaggerations that could only come from the mind of a child. A very, very special child.

:allears:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Was this from the first time he showed up in a town with only one person at the rally or was this a more recent no-show?

yo theres like 6 other people there, santorum is coming in strong!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mandatory lesbian posted:

yo theres like 6 other people there, santorum is coming in strong!

Oh christ not again, quick where'd I leave my hip waders.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:lol: He's using :shillary:'s "we'll see once I'm president" schtick.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Carter calls US "oligarchy” with “unlimited political bribery"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsPWmioSHg

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

You guys, John Kasich was on a committee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDpIaO_kF4

Boy am I glad he won't be president.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I'm the guy who bought rub.io and then pitched it at the first digital strategy meeting

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Dahn posted:

He still has a term left

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

rear end cobra posted:

I'm the guy who bought rub.io and then pitched it at the first digital strategy meeting

Oh, the baby represents Planned Parenthood selling body parts. Of course.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

He still has a term left

I guarantee you if Jimmy Carter declared this evening for the GOP nomination he'd poll well enough by Monday to make the debate.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

rear end cobra posted:

He still has a term left

Carter as Pres with H. Bush for Veep.

That would be the loving best thing ever. Hollywood really needs to make a movie like that.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dahn posted:

Bernie/Carter 2016

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jan 22, 2016

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 22, 2016

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

i hate this thing so much.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
What's really hilarious about right wing people whining that the Planned Parenthood non-scandal isn't getting covered is that right wing media has also had significant coverage of Cecil the Lion.

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.

zen death robot posted:

I like how it says to rank the stories from 1 to 3, but it's just a simple radio button selection only.

After hitting submit I was asked to donate $25 which I can only presume will go towards wildlife conservation efforts.

God Bless Marco Rubio.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I wonder how far the republicans would go to defend the little fetuses if they were anchor baby fetuses

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Lord of Pie posted:

I wonder how far the republicans would go to defend the little fetuses if they were anchor baby fetuses

Are you saying you are in favor of fetus self deportation?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dahn posted:

I'll tell you once I'm elected president :smug:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

FIRST TIME posted:

John Boehner finally has something to put in the "Pros" column of "why do I even want this loving job anymore".

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Dahn posted:

Well something like 50% self-deport... so... seems like they're already pretty into it.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Trump backs down.........it might really be over.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-racist-advisor-firing-2015-7

Nunberg, Your fired.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ErIog posted:

What's really hilarious about right wing people whining that the Planned Parenthood non-scandal isn't getting covered is that right wing media has also had significant coverage of Cecil the Lion.

The fact that it's getting any coverage at all should be enough. Do they also get mad when Dinesh D'souza movies don't get nominated for oscars?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

nachos posted:

Do they also get mad when Dinesh D'souza movies don't get nominated for oscars?

Oh my, yes.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

andrew smash posted:

i hate this thing so much.

It's a good way to find out who's probably worth putting on your ignore list, though.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dahn posted:

Trump backs down.........it might really be over.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-racist-advisor-firing-2015-7

Nunberg, Your fired.

Nothing can stop Trump short of a clone of Trump himself. In next weeks debate Trump will be carried out to center stage on a massive throne held up by Reince Prebies himself. Above the stage will be a giant screen following the poll numbers of the candidates as well as Donald Trumps rising Net Worth. Half way through the debate Trump will be at 50% and Jeb! will be weeping on national television while Scott Walker commits seppuku for dishonoring his Koch Brother masters.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Evil Fluffy posted:

It's a good way to find out who's probably worth putting on your ignore list, though.

Only mewling children and pathetic nerds use ignore lists.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I hope Trump can find some way to kneecap Scott Walker before he flames out.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
2016 Presidential Primary: No Longer Homicidal

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the shillary emote is still stupid as hell and is something that looks like it came out of the 2012 toxx for Romney thread or 2008 toxx for McCain thread.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

I hope Trump can find some way to kneecap Scott Walker before he flames out.

I hope he kneecaps him IRL with an aluminum bat on live TV

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
fwiw :shillary: is at least more graceful than Bu$Hitler ever was

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Ever wonder where Carly was getting money from? No? Too bad someone found out and its p lol.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

FIRST TIME posted:

That would be the loving best thing ever. Hollywood really needs to make a movie like that.

They kinda already did
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117119/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nice! I was actually thinking that the idea would have been a great Jack Lemmon/Walter Matthau vehicle but one out of two isn't bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I think this poll might not be completely impartial.

• Locked thread