Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Sappo569 posted:

Is that her reaction when they said piss-testing was the next event?

No but I'd like to see Bear Grylls' reaction - although they probably don't mean what he's hoping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Source, please, I want details. There is an event coming up where a group I know would love love love this.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No wait hold up, hang on a second. Humor me and first answer this: do they like foam?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I'm not sure where this is going but I would have to say the foam is incidental.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hope you're right. There's no telling what loving loving loving foam might lead to.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

Hope you're right. There's no telling what loving loving loving foam might lead to.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

If you don't know what this video is, don't click it. If you do know, then you already know not to click it.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

chippocrates posted:

If you don't know what this video is, don't click it. If you do know, then you already know not to click it.

I read this too late..

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Damnit.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bad Munki posted:

This is why I seriously need to be able to set an animation as the lock screen on my phone, battery be damned. :(

Yeah, I feel the same way about those supercell gifs

http://stormandsky.com/gifs.html

http://i.imgur.com/jhPAcL3.gifv

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Azhais posted:

Yeah, I feel the same way about those supercell gifs

http://stormandsky.com/gifs.html

http://i.imgur.com/jhPAcL3.gifv

There are a few apps on the android play store that does just that. I used it for a bit and never noticed any real battery loss. Although if the gif isn't sized correctly for phone screens it will look like hot rear end.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

The Excorcisist

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/Q70SGgA.gifv

Rainbow paint is a thing now.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

:allears:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I am going to masturbate.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Decrepus posted:

I guess I could go knock the dust off it.

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW
Dec 17, 2005
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

This is killing me

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Aug 1, 2015

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I really should watch that sometime, I always see gifs for it but haven't bothered

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sappo569 posted:

I really should watch that sometime, I always see gifs for it but haven't bothered

I remember having watched it on TV, ages and ages ago, but don't actually remember what I saw. So I should probably also watch it sometime.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Now gif the entire fight scene

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Rip Rowdy Roddy Piper :(

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Misc OC from me to you

"I work with my hands" Over the Garden Wall

Patlabor

Anamanguchi - MEOW

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I remember having watched it on TV, ages and ages ago, but don't actually remember what I saw. So I should probably also watch it sometime.

I don't know if you'd call it a "good" movie, but it is certainly an entertaining movie. You get to watch Keith David and Roddy Piper beat the poo poo out of each other for what seems like 600 consecutive minutes, so there's that.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Centripetal Horse posted:

I don't know if you'd call it a "good" movie, but it is certainly an entertaining movie. You get to watch Keith David and Roddy Piper beat the poo poo out of each other for what seems like 600 consecutive minutes, so there's that.

That alley fight scene is one of my all-time favorite fight scenes in any movie.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Azhais posted:

Now gif the entire fight scene
I don't have the movie at the moment. :( Those were all I could find on Google Images and Tumblr.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
August 1st, 1981, Midnight. 34 years ago this minute (well, central time).

“Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll…”

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
MTZ was really racist when they started out. It took Michael Jackson's popularity to force them to let black people have videos played. Kinda weird to think about.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

MTZ was really racist when they started out. It took Michael Jackson's popularity to force them to let black people have videos played. Kinda weird to think about.

What I heard was even worse. Several music producers were threatening to go to the press for the first two years that MTV was on the air to point out this discrepancy, then MTV finally decided to play videos by African-American artists.

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Decrepus posted:

Alabaster White posted:

Rip Rowdy Roddy Piper :(

:qq:
Damnit

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Robert Denby posted:

What I heard was even worse. Several music producers were threatening to go to the press for the first two years that MTV was on the air to point out this discrepancy, then MTV finally decided to play videos by African-American artists.

It's really hard to find, but during a live interview, David Bowie straight up asked why they weren't playing videos by black artists. The VJ doing the interviewing was :stare:, just absolutely stunned.

Not a video, but here's a transcript. Felt bad for the guy, because it wasn't his decision but he was put on the spot and having to answer for his bosses. But on the flipside, it really brought to the fore what would become an enormous change.

Ghostpilot has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Aug 1, 2015

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

LawfulWaffle posted:

Misc OC from me to you
You made all those show/videos? Or are you trying to pass off an animated screenshot of someone else's work as original content?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

wayfinder posted:

You made all those show/videos? Or are you trying to pass off an animated screenshot of someone else's work as original content?

I assume he meant he made the gifs themselves. They're even labeled with their sources.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

ubergnu posted:

Ok, I'm impressed.

He's doing it the easy way. I've seen it done freewheeling on a unicycle.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

wayfinder posted:

:bravo: You got me! I tried to pull a fast one on the thread, but I didn't account for your semantic vigilance. Sorry for the lack of clarity; the gifs are my content and the content of the gifs is someone else's. I'll be more clear in the future to avoid confusing anyone you.