Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

coconono posted:

stuff shown on PSP-tv.com does better ratings than TNA.

Punk could replace Rogan for all I care. Actually, wait. Do this. gently caress Joe Rogan.

gently caress you, Joe owns and Punk couldn't replace him a million years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I'm not sure I'd even want him to replace Jon Anik

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Lloyd Boner posted:

I'm not sure I'd even want him to replace Jon Anik

MAYBE the British one that isn't Dan Hardy. Maybe.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jon Gooden, I think they call him.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Aurain posted:

Jon Gooden, I think they call him.

Well that's ironic because he's not very good

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
CM Punk would not be a good announcer. I know this is hard to believe after all his years ringside on the mic saying things like "look at him, this guy has nothing for me" and then standing up and gesturing wildly at another wrestler who subsequently gets rolled up into a pin because he's distracted.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Being back the G-Man imo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

gently caress you, Joe owns and Punk couldn't replace him a million years

Joe is a bad commentator, unless you like hearing that a sloppily wrapped headlock is a SUPER DEEP GUILLOTINE! THAT IS IN TIGHT! oh he's out

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Joe is a really good commentator actually

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
Joe makes every UFC event he's on more entertaining whether he's being insightful or stupid, so he's the best, IMO. He also has the most infectious enthusiasm of any MMA commentator without ever resorting to catchphrases. I like Punk, but he'd fail miserably in Rogan's role.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Punk learned to fight from Al Bundy and Al beat up basically everybody (except fat women at the shoe store).

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwepCDNl94 Punk on commentary is amazing I don't care.

Loser: "The lucha libre style of AJ."

Punk: "It was an arm drag, Americans do arm drags."

I need to watch that whole episode of NXT.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
"I'm here with Jerry th- I mean, Mr, Mr Punk" :lol:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Punk learned to fight from Al Bundy and Al beat up basically everybody (except fat women at the shoe store).

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwepCDNl94 Punk on commentary is amazing I don't care.

I have no memory of AJ Lee with Primo. Or Primo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
How can anybody dislike Joe Rogan?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Aesop Poprock posted:

He is bad and dumb and says bad and dumb and terrible things

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Aesop Poprock posted:

I quite enjoy his podcast, he has some great guests and good discussion. Having said that...

LobsterMobster posted:

...this is all 100% true.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I like how he puts large red X's on his hand wraps, that to me is v. funny

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Say the words "moon landing" within 50 feet of him and find out.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BGrifter posted:

Say the words "moon landing" within 50 feet of him and find out.

He has some dumb rear end conspiracy theory ideas but I believe he no longer accepts the moon landing one

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's disgusting that Joe Rogan vs. Wesley Snipes never happened. makes me wanna spit.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

here's Hulk Hogan the racist being a big liar and saying he was offered a UFC contract. probably around the same time as he was offered to join Metallica http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0504/593975/ufc-founder-responds-to-hulk-hogan-saying-he-was-offered-a-spot/

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

acai moonsault posted:

here's Hulk Hogan the racist being a big liar and saying he was offered a UFC contract. probably around the same time as he was offered to join Metallica http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0504/593975/ufc-founder-responds-to-hulk-hogan-saying-he-was-offered-a-spot/

He has the credentials though, he fought the Undertaker in PRIDE in 1979

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

He has the credentials though, he fought the Undertaker in PRIDE in 1979

Large muscle man fights a 14 year old adds up. Are we sure PRIDE wasn't running in 1979? The facts are all there, brother.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

for as much poo poo Hulk Hogan has lied about it's highly likely he was lying when he said he was racist

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

acai moonsault posted:

for as much poo poo Hulk Hogan has lied about it's highly likely he was lying when he said he was racist

Why? Do you think Bubba's wife got off on hearing Hogan poo poo talk black people? Was she masturbating furiously going "Oh God Hogan, Put those niggers down, yes tell me how much you hate black people and how you imagine them loving your daughter, I'm so close!"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Onmi posted:

Why? Do you think Bubba's wife got off on hearing Hogan poo poo talk black people? Was she masturbating furiously going "Oh God Hogan, Put those niggers down, yes tell me how much you hate black people and how you imagine them loving your daughter, I'm so close!"

Hmmm you know probably not come to think of it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Onmi posted:

maybe? people are into some hosed up stuff. i think he's innocent

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Onmi posted:

yea

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

yea but your qualifications for that are "said a thing that doesn't agree with my far-left identity politics at one point" so maybe it's not too meaningful and rogan owns

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
rogan is okay but when you compare him to Stann, Florian, and Hardy he's dogshit

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Yuriy posted:

yea but your qualifications for that are "said a thing that doesn't agree with my far-left identity politics at one point" so maybe it's not too meaningful and rogan owns

Joe Rogan has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

I mean even pushing the sexism to one side he is still dumb as gently caress at times.

And I like the guy.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

Joe Rogan has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

he's just asking questions

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What if CM Punk wins because the Xes on his gloves are made of nanothermite paint

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk has secretly been training at the Denver International Airport fighting against Stalin's communist Humanzies.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk has secretly been training at the Denver International Airport fighting against Stalin's communist Humanzies.

I can only hear this in Jesse Ventura's heavy rear end Minnesota accent. :stare:

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Onmi posted:

woah dude

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Onmi posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

by using their brain cells

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice
Criticizing Rogan for being too enthusiastic and excitable is like criticizing Lawler and Hunt for punching people too hard. He mostly grew out of his conspiracy theory stage years ago and even his politics aren't too bad at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
joe rogan's enthusiasm is one of his most charming qualities. i have no desire to listen to his podcasts or whatever and i often disagree with his interpretation of what is happening in a fight but he's fine.

• Locked thread