Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He looks pretty awful tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Like I don't know if it's just bad genetics or he actually literally doesn't know how to workout but he looks mediocre af

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
His thing is making fun of guidos on youtube and he has the mediocre build of a stereotypical guido so that's ok.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

how many reps in a set of "complain about someone else's body on the internet" looking to work the goon muscle but I've plateau'd with "get mad at video games"

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
yeah killed it today supaset!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OMGVBFLOL posted:

how many reps in a set of "complain about someone else's body on the internet" looking to work the goon muscle but I've plateau'd with "get mad at video games"

If u aren't in this thread to mock inferior physiques please leave BITCH

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

JebanyPedal posted:

If u aren't in this thread to mock inferior physiques please leave BITCH

uh did yuo read the post u quoted?? im lookin for input on my routine

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

"I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse': Weight-lifting mum is accused of fat-shaming after posting a picture of her rippling abs online

A super-fit mum has come under fire for 'fat-shaming' women - after she posted a picture of her six-pack on Instagram.
Fitness fanatic, Abby Pell, 33, from East Grinstead, East Sussex, thought she was helping encourage others to lose post-pregnancy weight when she shared the picture of her posing with her daughter.

She included the message 'I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse.'"

But instead of support, the mum-of-one was branded 'shameless' by scores of people and met with abuse from her followers.

One web user wrote: 'This is so demeaning - I bet she doesn't have to work for a living.'

Another added: 'This is fat shaming, pure and simple. Exploiting your motherhood to show off is despicable and shameless.'

Dedicated mum Abby manages to juggle motherhood and running her own nutrition business while still hitting the gym up to six days a week.
'I was on the heavier side so I tried a range of weight loss plans like The Atkins Diet and the South Beach Diet and just generally restricting my daily calorie allowance.
'But I would always end up so hungry I'd get to the point where I couldn't bear to starve myself any longer.

"And as soon as I gave in the weight would go straight back on.'

Abby turned to intense weight training taking just a year to sculpt her impressive abs, after she ballooned to 13 stone when she was pregnant with daughter Bella, now six, and struggled to lose shed the extra 50lb.

':siren:I decided to have just one last push, so I started lifting weights:siren:, and I was astonished at the results that came so quickly.

'My bum was firmer, arms more defined and my abs were showing.

'Now going to the gym is where I have my 'me-time,' which all mums know they need.'
Abby, who now weighs 9st and is a size eight, says she feels better now than before she was pregnant. The personal trainer was immensely proud of her achievements and naturally wanted to share success with her friends and family. Abby only put the picture of her flat stomach, complete with the offending caption, after her proud daughter told her that she looked like Wonder Woman.

'One day Bella said to me, 'You look like Wonder Woman, Mummy.' That's what gave me the idea for the Instagram picture.'

Abby was expecting the picture to cause a stir but was stunned with the amount of negativity she received.

'I never meant to offend anyone - my life is better now that I'm in shape, so I hoped I could encourage others to do the same.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
:gas:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Protein farts are pretty gross, yeah. Beano is a miracle.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the internet insulted her until she closed her accounts.

she gained back all the weight now, and those photos and news stories about her are pretty funny now lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
why do they make 2 piece swimming suits for little girls? that's just weird

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Nonsense posted:

the internet insulted her until she closed her accounts.

she gained back all the weight now, and those photos and news stories about her are pretty funny now lol

?

she's still fit

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zzulu posted:

?

she's still fit

sorry confused this thread with the feeder thread.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Roid talk:

Watch this: http://www.uk.tlc.com/shows/jodie-marsh-on-steroids/videos/#2422526153001

So one of these dudes started taking steroids to increase his bench press from 70kg (1rm) to 110kg, for Americans that work in furloughs per fortnight thats something like 155lbs to 240lbs.

Do british gym going men have hollow bones like birds and diets consisting entirely out of cotton candy? That is a pathetic amount of weight on the bench to go "gently caress it, I'm roiding up"

Maybe this gym is more their speed:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OMGVBFLOL posted:

uh did yuo read the post u quoted?? im lookin for input on my routine

O my bad extremely cool poster OMGVBFLOL

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

"I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse': Weight-lifting mum is accused of fat-shaming after posting a picture of her rippling abs online

A super-fit mum has come under fire for 'fat-shaming' women - after she posted a picture of her six-pack on Instagram.
Fitness fanatic, Abby Pell, 33, from East Grinstead, East Sussex, thought she was helping encourage others to lose post-pregnancy weight when she shared the picture of her posing with her daughter.

She included the message 'I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse.'"

But instead of support, the mum-of-one was branded 'shameless' by scores of people and met with abuse from her followers.

One web user wrote: 'This is so demeaning - I bet she doesn't have to work for a living.'

Another added: 'This is fat shaming, pure and simple. Exploiting your motherhood to show off is despicable and shameless.'

Dedicated mum Abby manages to juggle motherhood and running her own nutrition business while still hitting the gym up to six days a week.
'I was on the heavier side so I tried a range of weight loss plans like The Atkins Diet and the South Beach Diet and just generally restricting my daily calorie allowance.
'But I would always end up so hungry I'd get to the point where I couldn't bear to starve myself any longer.

"And as soon as I gave in the weight would go straight back on.'

Abby turned to intense weight training taking just a year to sculpt her impressive abs, after she ballooned to 13 stone when she was pregnant with daughter Bella, now six, and struggled to lose shed the extra 50lb.

':siren:I decided to have just one last push, so I started lifting weights:siren:, and I was astonished at the results that came so quickly.

'My bum was firmer, arms more defined and my abs were showing.

'Now going to the gym is where I have my 'me-time,' which all mums know they need.'
Abby, who now weighs 9st and is a size eight, says she feels better now than before she was pregnant. The personal trainer was immensely proud of her achievements and naturally wanted to share success with her friends and family. Abby only put the picture of her flat stomach, complete with the offending caption, after her proud daughter told her that she looked like Wonder Woman.

'One day Bella said to me, 'You look like Wonder Woman, Mummy.' That's what gave me the idea for the Instagram picture.'

Abby was expecting the picture to cause a stir but was stunned with the amount of negativity she received.

'I never meant to offend anyone - my life is better now that I'm in shape, so I hoped I could encourage others to do the same.

Without fail they have no loving lats, what the gently caress is going on???

EDIT: Actually probs to the Bro videos guy he actually has decent lats like the one decent thing about his physique.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 1, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lunixnerd posted:

Roid talk:

Watch this: http://www.uk.tlc.com/shows/jodie-marsh-on-steroids/videos/#2422526153001

So one of these dudes started taking steroids to increase his bench press from 70kg (1rm) to 110kg, for Americans that work in furloughs per fortnight thats something like 155lbs to 240lbs.

Do british gym going men have hollow bones like birds and diets consisting entirely out of cotton candy? That is a pathetic amount of weight on the bench to go "gently caress it, I'm roiding up"

Maybe this gym is more their speed:

Lmfao my bench went from those two numbers in about six months after a year and a half of lifting, so basically after two years and four months, a truly loving pathetic retard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Im insanely hopped up on preworkout so im making a quadpost

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
loving lol just lol if you need roids to hit 110x1 on bench

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

monny posted:

loving lol just lol if you need roids to hit 110x1 on bench

Seriously I was lifting that at 150lb you don't even need to be huge to do it.
Some people are insanely impatient or are just doing everything wrong

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Am at 155 work sets and am certain could 1rm that. Confirmed brits are terrible bird faggots

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

soy posted:

Am at 155 work sets and am certain could 1rm that. Confirmed brits are terrible bird faggots

If you could 1rm 240 I think your working sets are too light lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i'm benching this thread right now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I bench poo poo into my rear end in a top hat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's why my stomach is always engorged not the HGH it's the straight kaka doodoo I press in that bunger

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Did a guy really try to show me up just now with half ROM two 45 plate reps?? Lmfao

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

God jebany shut the gently caress up. Maybe you'd have half ROM if your ROM was more than 13" because of your tiny little legs.

Also I'm posting from the gym, must not be working out hard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tiny Lowtax posted:

God jebany shut the gently caress up. Maybe you'd have half ROM if your ROM was more than 13" because of your tiny little legs.

Also I'm posting from the gym, must not be working out hard

How does that relate to dips and also you're a retarded piece of poo poo who sucks rear end so i wouldn't speak if i were u

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

If only I had a witty retort to your 13 year old Xbox live insult

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tiny Lowtax posted:

If only I had a witty retort to your 13 year old Xbox live insult

You're also ugly and look like that hosed up guy whyo gets his pants stolen in The Termiantor

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ur just on the gym floor constantly crying after ur 135lb squats wailing "That bastard took my pants"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This is u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38HUgXHX0rI

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Did your gym install special benches just for you so your midget arms could get the bar off the rack

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
fight! fight! fight!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Gaunab posted:

fight! fight! fight!

Sorry, I don't hit children

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Did your gym install special benches just for you so your midget arms could get the bar off the rack

When u lift ur mom sends u desperate texts pleading for u to be careful because she has constant flashbacks to when u were just benching the bar in ur basement and it fell on u so hard that you exploded poopoo into your pants and it hit the wall and u started crying so hard that your mom ran in and yelled "BABY WHAT HAPPENED" and you just wailed "MOMMY I POOPOOD MY PANTS" and thats why two days later on ur 24th birthday she bought u brand new diapers to wear to the gym

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also u really dumb lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Jebany can't lift after 7pm.

Not because the gym is closed, but because the kids club closes at 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only reason I can't lift after 7pm is because that's our agreed upon sextime

• Locked thread