Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: Three weeks ago, here in the LPFWA arena, I showed you all that butt reigns over boob. And tonight, in the name of Hot Rod himself, Rowdy Roddy Piper, may he rest in peace, I'm gonna do it again- I'm gonna bounce the world on my fuckin' fingertips for all of you and for Roddy, and I'mma show Boob Marley that the only home he's got in LPFWA is in the trash can! BRAAAAAAAWK!

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I hope Boob and Butt get past their differences and realise that it is together that boobs and butts can shine the brightest.

Tits are life, rear end is hometown.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
No, Boobs and Butts must always be at war! If they band together they will be as unto gods!

I'm not sure what that means but I choose to believe it's bad.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Maybe if I beat him down in the ring again he'll bow to my half-eagle superiority!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy
We're gonna start in ten or so minutes.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Good luck everyone! And try to follow my guesses, okay? :v:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Uh, LORD OF BUTT was probated, so does Boob win by default?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Forum laws hold no sway over space laws. The fight stands!!!

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Missed most of this stream, but I caught all the title matches, except I guess there was a Black's match. My match was good. What foods were we fighting for? Fruity Pebbles vs muffins or something?

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

Show's over, here are the results:

Plot 1: We establish how much food was stolen. The only water left is pool water, and Rara only has half a cupcake left. The part without frosting.

Match 1: Boob Marley (A) vs. LORD OF BUTT (B)
Winner: A

Match 2: Dash Rendar (A) vs. Galen Marek (B)

Plot 2: Galen and Dash kiss. Jamie the D runs in and explains who stole the food. AnilEhilated runs in to explain who stole the food.

Match 3: Punchy (A) vs. Junpei(B)

Plot 3: Junpei thinks Jojo's is super rad now, after being forced to watch it. Punchy and Junpei team up.

Match 4: BFC (A) vs. Frosty the Dragon (B)
Winner: B

Plot 4: BFC and Frosty make infinite pizza.

Plot 5: Atsl challenges Rath to a match.

Match 5: Atsl McFluffybottom (A) vs. Dr. Rath (B)

Match 6: Anti Anime Alliance (A) vs. Heaven and Hell (B) (co-comm title match)

Plot 6: Pomp finds DCB in caffeine withdrawl.

Match 7: Nuffkins (A) vs. Danaru (B) (LP Superstar Title match)

Match 8: Rara (A) vs. EEevil (B) (Kawaii title match)

Match 9: Sterv (A) vs. Frederick Hope (B) (LPFWA title match)

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Haha, yes. Once again I prove I'm unfuckingstoppable and everyone else is just unfuckable.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WV_BuOzu45t8fnkq8eyu0ktmqijrbWc1PNZPmUfRxy0/edit?usp=sharing
nine-gear crow wins the prize
Add this good looking fellow on steam and tell me which ten bux game you want.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Wow, and I would have had a perfect score too if only Dash had jobbed one more time. Dayum.

That's amazing. I will get back to you on that as soon as I am able to, IGgy. Thank you. :buddy:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jojos is indeed rad.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
So... so tired...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Wow, and I would have had a perfect score too if only Dash had jobbed one more time. Dayum.

That's amazing. I will get back to you on that as soon as I am able to, IGgy. Thank you. :buddy:

Shoulda paid him to take a dive

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Hey, I very nearly got 0 right! That's an achievement in itself... R-right? <:3

Also, I may have to refer back to basics here... I used to be the kawaii champ and now I'm the kawaii disaster! There must be something I can do to bring back the kawaii and become the best once again...
Kawaii JP, will you train with me? I need a training buddy!!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Raramuffin posted:

Hey, I very nearly got 0 right! That's an achievement in itself... R-right? <:3

Also, I may have to refer back to basics here... I used to be the kawaii champ and now I'm the kawaii disaster! There must be something I can do to bring back the kawaii and become the best once again...
Kawaii JP, will you train with me? I need a training buddy!!

^_^ I would love to, Rara sensei, but for some reason they won't let me out after last time!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
My guesses were half right! It's almost like I randomly picked them! :rolldice:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

01.08.2015 - International Food Throwdown - Let's Produce Foods With Acid

Maybe we'll have some new CAWs soon, I dunno. I still have that half finished Walter Dee somewhere.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Woah, Danaru was the Chosen One prophesized to beat the Human Nuffmaniac and return the Superstar Belt to its original state of being a single belt!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Woah, Danaru was the Chosen One prophesized to beat the Human Nuffmaniac and return the Superstar Belt to its original state of being a single belt!

America has been dethroned by Canada.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Finally catching up, two things about Boob's triumphant victory: 1, managers are bullshit and I love em. 2, I think submissions were turned off because boob just busted out two default finisher ddts to end that match.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Oh, okay, the Kawaii match was cupcakes vs Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. That's kind of dumb, but I guess a guy in the LPFWA championship match was repping piledrivers so whatever.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Eeevil posted:

Oh, okay, the Kawaii match was cupcakes vs Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. That's kind of dumb, but I guess a guy in the LPFWA championship match was repping piledrivers so whatever.

Yeah, fruity pebbles would have made a lot more sense. I blame Iggy, even if it wasn't his fault (which it probably was let's be honest). :3

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
: Holy poo poo. Holy poo poo. I won. I won the LPFWA Championship Title!

Sterv, as my opponent, I must say this: Thank you. That match was, in the words of a great man, a slobberknocker. All of me hurts, and I'm sure it's mutual. And most importantly, we gave the audience one hell of a match. Matches like that are the entire reason we, as a profession, do this. Thank you for giving me the chance to create something beautiful. And I hope you get out of hospital soon. I know the Hope Breaker is a pretty powerful move, but an opponent of your caliber deserved nothing less.

And to the rest of the LPFWA: I hope everyone had a good Pay-per-view. All the matches looked great, and I'm already looking forward to Saturday's show.

Finally, I understand there was some confusion regarding the food I was representing, namely Piledrivers. I wasn't representing the wrestling move, although I do love them, but those sandwiches I make. You've seen me eating them, they're the ones that are a steak between two slabs of roast beef and given a big bready hug.

Hattie Masters fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Aug 4, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Holy poo poo, me vs Punchy was great. I liked the fact that if it was a regular tables match it would've lasted like 5 seconds.

Now for us to defend the honor of Jojos against our undeserving tag champs.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

New arrivals (finally) and a match card (below)

Here's the Entrances (also includes Junpei and Punchy coming in as a team)

Walter Dee (FredMSloniker)

The entrance vid above accidentally has the wrong gloves in it, but it's fixed now.

Grim Darkflame (TheDarkFlame)

Since you gave me the option I made you female. We're in desperate need for more women to wrestle.

Pvt. Scott

You are female for the same reasons!

Changes can, of course, still be made at any time.

And now the match card for saturday:

#1 The Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Walter Dee
Look, he really wants to.

#2 Some Debut?
Grim Darkflame vs. Pvt. Scott

#3 One on One
Pomp vs. Loki

#4 gently caress YOUR ANIMES!
The Animes (Punchy and Junpei) vs. the Anti Animes (Lazyfire and ImmortanJoe

#5 Wasn't she dead a week ago?
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Cutie McFluffybottom

#6 LP Superstar Title Match
Danaru vs. Face

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 6, 2015

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Woo! I shall conquer the ring for my dark lord!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

That tag entrance is perfect.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

IGgy IGsen posted:

#5 Wasn't she dead a week ago?
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Cutie McFluffybottom

*Yawn* Wh-what time is it? Wha' day is it? How long was I... oh God it was terrible please don't let me sleep again! What? Match? Oh man! I hardly have enough time to get properly caffeinated!

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Grim Darkflame (TheDarkFlame)

Since you gave me the option I made you female. We're in desperate need for more women to wrestle.

Great! I can't wait to be booting people in the head. And I don't mind not being a guy, it's not like we need yet another dude in a trenchcoat anyway, or any more dudes in sinister all-black costumes. But now I almost definitely have to be around for the stream on Saturday.

Also, I don't think you meant for me to share Scott's face... Did you?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

TheDarkFlame posted:

Great! I can't wait to be booting people in the head. And I don't mind not being a guy, it's not like we need yet another dude in a trenchcoat anyway, or any more dudes in sinister all-black costumes. But now I almost definitely have to be around for the stream on Saturday.

Also, I don't think you meant for me to share Scott's face... Did you?

Whoops! Of course not. Here's your face:

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Here's the Entrances (also includes Junpei and Punchy coming in as a team)

Walter Dee (FredMSloniker)

The entrance vid above accidentally has the wrong gloves in it, but it's fixed now.

Perfect! :D I look forward to teaching Zore why a neon ninja outfit doesn't help against someone who deals with candy-colored opponents on a regular basis.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

#4 gently caress YOUR ANIMES!
The Animes (Punchy and Junpei) vs. the Anti Animes (Lazyfire and ImmortanJoe

It's the fight of the century!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

That tag entrance is perfect.

Don't know why I didn't post this yesterday along with the entrance but this is the music video for the song used for the entrance.
The crossdresser in the video is a wrestler in Japan called Ladybeard. (In kayfabe she's five years old)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Aug 7, 2015

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Zanzibar Ham posted:

It's the fight of the century!

Just want to point out that JoJo's is hot trash for garbage people. Basically a green muppet on fire is the first thing I think of when someone mentions it.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
What does Kermit have to do with Jojo?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Lazyfire posted:

Just want to point out that JoJo's is hot trash for garbage people. Basically a green muppet on fire is the first thing I think of when someone mentions it.

I agree. That thing you hate is terrible. Leebo, what are they talking about?
Uh, hold on. I have a picture:

Yikes! That looks like hot garbage! I stand by my statement and hope the Anti-Anime Aggregation has a successful bout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Lazyfire posted:

Actually, that's Kakyoin and you may be legally blind.

• Locked thread