Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Endorph posted:

quick, name a xenoblade song that isn't you will know our names

I really like the harmonica part in Shulk and Fiora.

Also, I was going to do a bunch more of the Xenoblade sidequests but one night I got drunk and plowed through the end game stuff. I feel that it was the correct decision rather than spending 20 more hours grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

projecthalaxy posted:

Persona's pretty cool.

Incorrect

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Aw dang

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

list some games that are good

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jackie Chan

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Endorph posted:

quick, name a xenoblade song that isn't you will know our names

beyond the sky, the god-slaying sword, all the area themes are kind of cheating, vision reacts, the legendary heropon, unfinished battle

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

Jackie Chan

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

never actually got to see trailer, just the good heart dance gif, thanks for this, mega hype now

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

Pong.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

Jackie Chan

Ah yes, the classic arcade fighting game Jackie Chan in Fists of Fire. A good choice.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Manatee Cannon posted:

super mario 3d world

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NBA 2K15.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Fire Emblem: Tits of Radiance

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Manatee Cannon posted:

Etrian Odyssey series

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Katamari Damacy is a good and cool game.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Manatee Cannon posted:

Zork

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.

Pureauthor posted:

Etrian Odyssey series

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Manatee Cannon posted:

Ah yes, the classic arcade fighting game Jackie Chan in Fists of Fire. A good choice.
I'm Jackie Chan. This is my game.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
did someone say jackie chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esn1h85Wmy8

me after p5 releases

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Manatee Cannon posted:

Persona Q

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

I really wish Hitler was in DAN

:agreed:

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.

You have a very appropriate avatar for this post

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Beef Chief posted:

Jackie Chan

Agreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2d8K7F8z8

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

The gimick of Marie's dungeon seems to fall kind of flat. Like, the idea is that you have to be really careful about sp use and management and all that. In actuality though no one ever needs to cast more than one spell every battle, and they gain the sp for that spell at the start of every turn. My Ishtar mc usually kills every battle with an 11sp maziodyne right at the start.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Is Golden worth buying a Vita for? Starting to toy with the idea since I love P4 so much.

Doflamingo fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 2, 2015

Pimp Drakula
Oct 12, 2013

Doflamingo posted:

Is Golden worth buying a Vita for? Starting to toy with the idea since I love P4 so much.

I bought a Vita for Golden but I'd never played the original, it'd probably be a lot harder to justify if you have.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Golden is good, and the Vita is good

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Doflamingo posted:

Unless you're attached to it being portable, why not just buy a Vita TV if all you want to play is P4G?

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Doflamingo posted:

If you are a ps+ user and have been claiming all the free games as they come out (which there's no reason not to do just in case), you'll already have a very large library of cool vita games to try in addition to Golden.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Doflamingo posted:

Get a Playstation TV they're less than the price of a game at this point and are therefore well under 100 bucks. All the major RPGs can be played on the PS TV with the only exception being YS.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Doflamingo posted:

I did and despite not doing much with the system over the past year+ I think it was worth it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

LibbyM posted:

The gimick of Marie's dungeon seems to fall kind of flat. Like, the idea is that you have to be really careful about sp use and management and all that. In actuality though no one ever needs to cast more than one spell every battle, and they gain the sp for that spell at the start of every turn. My Ishtar mc usually kills every battle with an 11sp maziodyne right at the start.

I used Lucifer and had his After Battle Full HP/SP restoring ability equipped and that negated the dungeon's effects.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Doflamingo posted:

Well it's a better P4. I love the game but the Vita ended up not getting the support people expected. I use mine to play PS1 games, PSP games that are ports of PS1 games, and Vita games that are ports of PS2 games.

I actually use it a lot

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Doflamingo posted:

I'd never heard of Persona when I bought my Vita, but having now played and loved Golden I would buy a new Vita, should mine die or something, without a second thought.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The next Persona game should be based in a pro wrestling league

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Beef Chief posted:

There hasn't been a JoJo about wrestling yet, so I don't find this likely.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

didnt I pitch SMT x NJPW in this thread already

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tbh dragon gate is a more anime promotion though and also has prettier wrestlers so it might be the better choice

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Is there a release date for the Persona 5 release date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Normie Slayer posted:

Is there a release date for the Persona 5 release date?
Yesterday, you missed it.