Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

One of my favorite party skits with Ringabel's flirting is when Edea is all "Okay you keep asking me out on a date, where are you gonna take me if I say yes?" and Ringabel gets shot down because he didn't plan that far ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

71 hours of Overclocked win.

and i've still only done the amane and good/evil naoyo endings. long rear end game

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'm sad of Bravely Second's new music, but on the other hand there's the moon, and a job called Cat Master so I am still looking forward to it.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

btw if any of you want to cheat, im pretty sure you can swap parties in eo4 so i can give you my guys that beat every optional boss easily if u want

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

im sexist

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I just learned theres a job called TOMAHAWK you get by beating AMY MATCHLOCK in bravely second

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

i want panty shots, and baps

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

theres a class thats just WIZARD

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Namtab posted:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

bae

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

I just learned theres a job called TOMAHAWK you get by beating AMY MATCHLOCK in bravely second

There's also a job called patissier.

I can't wait, to make a cake.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Srice posted:

Basically I think everyone would be happier if they didn't see a thing in a medium and automatically take it to mean that the creator wholeheartedly endorses everything about it.

Everyone and their cat can tell you why violence in video games doesn't carry over into reality and affect the player, yet for some reason there is zero tolerance for ~*virtual social injustice*~

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

a couple of threads ago i posted a really good gif of her sister, someone repost it please

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i tried to read the EXORCIST class in katakana and could not parse it, so I had to cheat and just look up what it was

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

Everyone and their cat can tell you why violence in video games doesn't carry over into reality and affect the player, yet for some reason there is zero tolerance for ~*virtual social injustice*~
because there are differences between these two things

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ekusoshisuto

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

games is loving moronic about it but i don't think there's anything wrong with wanting more games starring women or black dudes or whatever, or wishing that every female character in grand theft auto wasn't a prostitute or a bitchy ex-wife

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

nice

Endorph posted:

because there are differences between these two things

If you are white in the videogame you become white for real

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

my number 1 game played on the 3ds is fire emblem with 44 hours....Weak.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am happy that videogames all star characters I can relate to.

I avoid tomb raider and mirrors edge because playing as a woman may make my wein drop off

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Namtab posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Real talk its a little sad that mirrors edge is the only other game I can think of where you are a bae

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

you beat up the horseman and you become CHARIOT

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I just want more sexist female characters.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

Real talk its a little sad that mirrors edge is the only other game I can think of where you are a bae
greatest game ever made, senran kagura

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

females

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cat Master is a mage class that summons the cats who then do your spells, that rules

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

you summon the cat who knows the gigantic firebomb spell, or the cat who knows how to heal your party

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

What is this from?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

you summon the cat who knows the gigantic firebomb spell, or the cat who knows how to heal your party

As expected, from a master of cats.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

performer was SUPER STAR in japanese which is a way better name

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I got all jobs to max level in Bravely Default.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I just want more sexist female characters.

Go back to the hellthread.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

Summoning Dark Tits Anime to bring some life and hometown to this thread.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I got to the last boss in BD then stopped because I couldn't easily kill it with the dark knight rage cheese strat. rip

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Summoning Dark Tits Anime to bring some life and hometown to this thread.

I still don't understand what that analogy is supposed to mean

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Patissier is also a mage except you defeat enemies by making a really cool magic cake and then throwing a slice of it at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

They submit because the cake tastes really good.

• Locked thread