Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kugiyama Rie tsundere is the best, and I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

I like her when she plays characters like Koto

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
the yandere sim dev is getting lots of money for his game, good for him, I don't think the game will be any good tho

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Tsunderes can be very good, but the Kugimiya Rie brand of tsundere is almost universally awful.
I have no idea what a Kugimiya Rie is, does she voice Rin Tohsaka?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Kugimiya Rie was great as cockroach #2 in gokicha, the cockroach manga

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Twiddy posted:

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Tsunderes can be very good, but the Kugimiya Rie brand of tsundere is almost universally awful.
:agreed:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

Worth it so that it's not tied to the system IMO.

Yah that's reasonable.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Twiddy posted:

thou shalt be slain

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Okay good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

Kugimiya Rie was great as cockroach #2 in gokicha, the cockroach manga

that one is cool but its never gonna update again

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Twiddy posted:

Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Taiga from Toradora, Aria from Aria the whatever ammo, Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler, probably other characters that I'm not familiar with but are identical except for perhaps hair color.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I wish that the characters she played had good baps, though. That would be perfect and I would make them all waifus

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i like taiga

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Taiga from Toradora, Aria from Aria the whatever ammo, Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler, probably other characters that I'm not familiar with but are identical except for perhaps hair color.
number one tsundere, alphonse elric

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

i like taiga

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Taiga's the "almost."

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ultimately, there are a lot of anime babes that I am in love with, but that are not real

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there is one anime babe that i am in love with, and is real

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

So all the not-Rins, just need some perspective because I know dick about voice actors.

I remember Taiga and Toradora being good though. Haven't seen that show in forever, though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

her name is...

chevalier d'eon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3KX9GFCmQA

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Endorph posted:

there is one anime babe that i am in love with, and is real

Lucky.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Ultimately, there are a lot of anime babes that I am in love with, but that are not real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzqsvP8R_UA

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Namtab posted:

I'm sorry for your loss

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Twiddy posted:

So all the not-Rins, just need some perspective because I know dick about voice actors.

I remember Taiga and Toradora being good though. Haven't seen that show in forever, though.

Rin is good, and she is my wife.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

he dead

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Latest episode of lady mma manga Teppuu has me fuckin psyched up gently caress yeah punchin animes

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I disliked Taiga and quit watching Toradora because of her.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Wasn't Rie Kugemiya the lead in that horrible show about the 10 year old succubus?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That was a pretty good series.

I think.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I don't feel like showering today. Just going to watch some anims, work on a few tunes and pretend that tomorrow isn't Monday.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Taiga could be a good Kugimiya role but i'd never know because the dub for Toradora seemed better and that's what i stuck with

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I think it's cute when an otherwise aggressive or assertive person is embarrassed about who they like but not so much when they are going back and forth between being lovey dovey and beating the tar out of the object of their affection.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

I disliked Taiga and quit watching Toradora because of her.
*executes you*

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dubs are fail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nice av mate

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

nice av mate

I liked the old one.