Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Seo having the attitudes of a prepubescent boy held the secret to her feeling any sort of shame. Very clever, Tsubaki. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Super Jay Mann posted:

Okay that whole running joke you hear about how Waka will end up marrying Seo and having kids and whatnot while never actually realizing he's in a relationship with her was supposed to be just that, a joke. Not a real, believable direction this manga could go :stare:

I am beginning to question whether she would realize it as well.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

chumbler posted:

I am beginning to question whether she would realize it as well.

I hope he just does this every time Seo annoys him :lol:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Imagine Seo's reaction if Waka proposes to her

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Xelkelvos posted:

Imagine Seo's reaction if Waka proposes to her

Well if Seo is basically a prepubescent boy then if you tease her enough she'll try to escalate the scenario.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Soylentbits posted:

Well if Seo is basically a prepubescent boy then if you tease her enough she'll try to escalate the scenario.

"That little brat thinks he can put one over on ME? Fine, we're not just getting married, we're making it happen in front of everyone at school so he can't chicken out and back out of this. How 'bout THEM apples."

Rogue Lemon
Nov 15, 2012
Nozaki uses the opportunity as a manga reference and oversees the ceremony, only to reveal he has an online ordination for the sake of authenticity and the marriage is legally binding. Cue spinoff series.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
At its heart, this manga is about people too dumb to realize they've found great romantic relationships.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Wittgen posted:

At its heart, this manga is about people too dumb to realize they've found great romantic relationships.

And Mikorin.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mikorin has a fulfilling relationship with her figurines, thank you.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

mikorin has a fulfulling relationship with me

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

mikorin has a fulfulling relationship with me

I'm jealous.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Soylentbits posted:

You realize this is literally how they will get married.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Wittgen posted:

Nozaki knows, he just thinks Sakura already knows the two of them are dating.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Supersonic Shine posted:

Nozaki knows, he just thinks Sakura already knows the two of them are dating.

Those fancomics are not canon!

(but I wish they were :blush:)

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Wittgen posted:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Chapter 67 is up. It heavily features Mamikoshiba.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Every single time I see panels of Let's♡Love, I wish it was a real manga. That poor side character :(

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The adventures of Mamiko and Suzuki would be really weird but I could totally go for Waka and Oze.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Chiyo's gotten a taste of the darkside :ohdear:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That translation felt really awkward, more so than usual.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Yeah, the manga got licensed so all decent translators dropped the project. I think they still post them in text form but no edits

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Who licensed it, and when is the first volume coming out?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Nondevor posted:

Who licensed it, and when is the first volume coming out?

Yen Press, but I don't immediately see any release dates from a quick search on their website.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

graybook posted:

Yen Press, but I don't immediately see any release dates from a quick search on their website.

:negative:

I needed the first volume by yesterday. Come on Yen Press.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://www.amazon.com/Monthly-Girls-Nozaki-kun-Vol-1/dp/0316309478/

November 17th 2015

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

November can't come fast enough.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
GSNK is getting a dub. No matter how good it will be, Sakura's dub voice actor is doomed to be a weak link by virtue of not being Ari Ozawa.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Supersonic Shine posted:

GSNK is getting a dub. No matter how good it will be, Sakura's dub voice actor is doomed to be a weak link by virtue of not being Ari Ozawa.
By virtue of it being a Sentai Filmworks license, it's going to be bad.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

DoubleDonut posted:

Chapter 67 is up. It heavily features Mamikoshiba.

As a reference point to improve Let's Love it failed as usual, but hey, Nozaki and Chiyo are getting some practice in for their (future) married life.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

:mrgw:

unpronounceable posted:

Sentai Filmworks license

:whitewater:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Gekkan-Shojo-Nozaki-kun/Ch-068-Read-Online?id=237578

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

This is another series where the characters are cute and dumb.

Season 2 when?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The panel with short Kashima and tall Hori made me cringe harder than anything in Watamote. You can't go violating the natural order like that!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A new chapter is up!

Featuring the worst character!

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I'm pretty sure threatening somebody with Maeno is against the Geneva Convention.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Goddammit Maeno

Jintor
May 19, 2014

CHiRAL posted:

Yeah, the manga got licensed so all decent translators dropped the project. I think they still post them in text form but no edits

i did notice a qual drop, although Nozaki-kun has always been inconsistently translated (that it's still really funny is a testament to its strenght)

guess I'll get the paperbacks when I go home

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Good god. gently caress Maeno. That dude is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
A question for the ages: why hasn't Maeno been fired yet? The world wonders.