Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!
Just some quick feedback now that I've had time to play through some of the other games

Burger Game
I only got to play this for about 15 minutes or so but the management aspect did seem a little intimidating at first, I also had a few issues with different toppings clipping through each other and not being sure if the physics were going to go haywire. Still I really like this idea, I couldn't tell if there was a real time penalty but I could see this being fun in a Surgeon Simulator kind of way but with more gameplay.

Awful Bus
I know it's not really finished but I did really enjoy the idea, there probably isn't much more to say but I would probably say the aim arrow and direction arrow could be separate colors to alleviate some confusion.

Critical Admission
I think I posted about this earlier but it's probably been my favorite game of the jam thus far. I still haven't played that far in but it seems like you recorded a lot of different voice clips for the doctor. I think the idea is pretty cool though and micro-managing the different elements could be really enticing, I could see myself really enjoying this on a smartphone or tablet.

No Chute
Pretty fun, I only managed to get past the witch a few times and I never saw the ground, but still this is really fun for a quick play.

HYPERKOZMO
This game has a lot of style, I'm guessing you made it in Flash but it really looks slick. I think the timer at the bottom got me a few times because I wasn't paying any attention to it? It did feel like the randomization plays into it a little too, the first time through I could barely get any combos but after failing and restarting I had a much, much easier time.

Echo
I really wanted to like this game but I didn't have a good pair of headphones or a controller. I wanted to press space to jump instead of the arrow keys a few times and that caught me off-guard. I think I'll come back and give this another shot though, I'm curious how many levels you managed to complete in the time you had.

Runaway Road Roller
I like the idea but I think if the game was a little shorter and had more stuff to hit it would be a bit better, I just barely made it through on my first go but after leaving it alone for a few minutes to see the bad ending I noticed that without me doing anything it had got to about 20% integrity on its own.

Cinder
I think like a lot of people I just didn't play this on my phone so I lost a bit in translation. Even so it got plenty of laughs from me once I realized what was going on.

Cyber Sight
I think I posted about this earlier, I enjoyed it though the maze structure did throw me off a little. I still haven't had a chance to go back after learning about some of the ways you can interact with the different enemy types though. Visually I think this looks really nice, I'm guessing you just took the meshes and turned them into sprites?

Missing Teeth
This game looks really gorgeous but I had a number of issues getting it to run. Falling through the water would cause it to lock up and I had various issues with the physics. The animation of him walking around was pretty great though it gets lost when you break into a run. It seems like a cool idea but with some technical shortcomings.

I want to give PZZL, Impulse, Sub-Optimal, and Vecto-Rocket a shot tomorrow, Chrome deciding to kill Unity web player (and it not working on Microsoft Edge either) have both kept me from playing a lot of the games I've seen on the list.

Edit: Should be putting up a bug fix for Unarmed tonight if I can, there's one room where you have to kill 3 turrets that bugs out at times. If you use the 'SCREWTHIS' cheat it'll skip that room however. Similarly I found a number of times you can get knocked out of the game world in one of the rooms with the knockback skulls, unfortunately I don't have a great solution for this as Unity physics were something that challenged us the entire drat month :|

Nanomachine Son fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The biggest letdown about awfulbus is that I couldnt make it live up to its potential in time for the end of the comp. RIP til I'm sufficiently detraumatized to work on it again.

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

SynthOrange posted:

The biggest letdown about awfulbus is that I couldnt make it live up to its potential in time for the end of the comp. RIP til I'm sufficiently detraumatized to work on it again.

It was still at least obvious what you were going for and the humor at least came across. It's one of those games where if it got fleshed out a bit outside of the jam I could see it evolving into something. If nothing else you at least made something, incomplete or not, it's a lot more than I could point to for myself in the last few years.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

So... Did only 2 people play Super Turbo Voynich Manuscript?

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I'll add it to my list to play, it was the visual novel with all the Wingding characters right?

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

I'm about to play it right now, actually! No idea what it'll be like, but we'll see.

A lot of neat games that I want to play so far. I've only tried out Critical Admission so far, which felt pretty polished - got to about day 5 before I stopped because I only had giant piles of guts, glass, and drug bags left. The intercom chatter really made it for me.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

oh no, I played it.

I played it.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Well, that escalated quickly (don't look if you haven't played yet I guess). :lol: I really want to know what they said to cause that much of a reaction now.

The music is a nice touch! A minor criticism is that the voice clips are really muted, but I'm just skipping through those anyway so...

e: :stare:

Nondevor fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Aug 3, 2015

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Uh.. yeah, to follow up I think I watched the TV too long. I'm not really sure about anything anymore. I don't think I should of started playing this before going to sleep. At least I think I finished it?

Probably the only negative thing I can say is that the arrow felt like it stuck sometimes?

Tann
Apr 1, 2009

Giggs posted:

Echo
I refused the faeries help because who needs faeries no one, that's right

Cheers for the review, a player after my own heart : D

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice

I did. What.exe indeed (in the best way).

floofyscorp
Feb 12, 2007

TheOrange posted:

Chrome deciding to kill Unity web player (and it not working on Microsoft Edge either) have both kept me from playing a lot of the games I've seen on the list.

Ugh! I worried this might be the case, gently caress you Google :argh: For Chrome-users, Linux people and anyone who just likes the standalone version of a game better than a Webplayer build, here's a link to the downloadable Windows build of Go Fish! - and thank you to everyone whose taken the time to check it out already :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:smith:

So is there any way to win Lifealert or is granny doomed? In particular I cant do the water game because I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing. Do I just have to get my tongue to water? Do I want to avoid the flies and stuff? What's the thing I'm doing when the button goes down?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

SynthOrange posted:

:smith:

So is there any way to win Lifealert or is granny doomed? In particular I cant do the water game because I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing. Do I just have to get my tongue to water? Do I want to avoid the flies and stuff? What's the thing I'm doing when the button goes down?

I beat it. You get more water the longer your tongue stays in the water and the higher your multiplier gets. The strategy for success is pretty basic: Wait for the wasp to go by, immediately dive your tongue into the water and hold it there until about 20-23x times (you can go further but you risk eating flies when trying to evade the wasp as he returns). Whenever you get flies on your tongue, shake-shake-shake them off. Slower flies take three shakes, faster flies only take one. You can optimize play a bit by intentionally scooping up several flies at once and then shaking, since every shake uses up a bit of hunger.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SynthOrange posted:

Blood pact right now: I'll fix up the sounds, and make you as many audio tracks as you'd like if/when you decide to expand on this game to make it the 'unofficial official version' (that obviously won't be judged for this competition, but could be nice to put on your site to play).

What say you? I pretty much dropped the ball with this game, and this is my small way of making it up to you.

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

Alright, time to play some more of these games!

XYZ

Kind of a neat concept. I cleared the first stage eventually with some difficulty. I'm not entirely sure how to play this game well, since all I could really do was run away.

Cyber Sight

I don't know, I felt like the whole "Seeing by hearing" thing could have been pulled off a lot better. It ended up just feeling like a very low range of vision. And the thrown objects had some really funky collision issues going on that made them really difficult to make proper use of. I stopped maybe 4 or 5 levels in after I couldn't get past this narrow passage with two thugs in it.

Slide, Crash, Bounce.

It's really impressive how much you got done within the jam's time limit. It was fun to just bumble around and smash into stuff, as long as I didn't care what I was accomplishing. But the very nature of the game made it frustratingly difficult to do anything on purpose. Thus the racing mode felt like the weakest one.
I think material-based crash sounds could have gone a long way towards making the hectic collisions feel more alive, rather than the one vehicle-specific sound you've got now. Also, I think Sega is now obligated to sue you for using a 3D arrow to point the player towards a destination in a car-based video game.

Impulse

Okay, this game is really solid. I think the concept is immediately understandable and the controls are quick to get the hang of. It was a lot of fun zipping around and making use of the grappling hook. I'm also grateful you gave the player as much health as you did. I kinda expected near-instant death when being mobbed, so I'm glad it was lenient on that front. I would have liked more variety in the level layouts, though. Maybe something a little more maze-y. And some eventual variety in the nests. Moving nests could have worked well.
In any case, I enjoyed the game greatly, and was kinda bummed when my 10-wave run was cut short when I accidentally crippled myself with an exploding box, and then died to the very next (and last) enemy.

Unarmed

Fairly straightforward and well-executed concept. It felt a little frustrating at parts, but enjoyable on the whole. I guess I never really felt in control of the reflection mechcanic? I dunno. The last boss in particular still felt a bit too tought, though I'm not really sure what you might have done to change that.
Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Bare Asphalt

This felt like kind of a novelty. Amusing, but really unpolished. In particular, it was really difficult to turn with any accuracy. I found myself going off the grass fairly often on the first track. And the obstacle collision was kinda all over the place. I would regularly go right through the walls on the second track, or through the pizza box on the third one. I feel it would have been a better choice to work the game around the speed of a person running around pretending to be a car rather than the crazy-high speeds they move at now.
I really like the car noises he makes, though. That was very well-done.

And just as a note, if anybody had tried downloading my game, Fraudmode, and gotten the broken link, I've since fixed it. You can find the proper link here on the game's page.

SlightlyMadman
Jan 14, 2005

Giggs posted:

Tristram
Cool idea, even built into the awfuljams page. Nice music, and I really appreciate the time speed options. Gouging adventurers is always nice, and I love when they get stuck in a loop trying to get around each other. Two goofballs spent 4 hours trying to walk around the other while the rest walked past the duo in and out of the dungeon. I went 24 days and there isn't much changing. I get tons of cash and the people get replaced. I bought 50 Quests I'm not sure what they do. Some expansion options would push this game to a whole other level of cool, but well done!

Haha, I spent so much time trying to fix that pathing loop bug. Glad to hear that it's been reclassified as a feature!

Quests weren't explained very well, but the number of active quests determines the chance of a new hero coming into town. When a hero kills a dragon, they then complete the quest and the 50g goes to that hero. I guess that sort of breaks down once all the dragons are defeated and it's a run of one after another dying against the end boss (who I'm pretty sure I made way too hard).

sighnoceros
Mar 11, 2007
:qq: GOONS ARE MEAN :qq:

TheOrange posted:

Unity physics were something that challenged us the entire drat month :|

Yep!

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Thank god people are successfully playing, and seemingly enjoying, Hyperkozmo. During development, every single person I let play it was like "i died immediately" and never even cleared a single wave. It's a tricky game but come on!! I was afraid that I'd misjudged the gameplay in some massive, fundamental way.

GlyphGryph posted:

Maybe I didn't get far enough but it seems like it would get "samey" really quickly, and it is pretty difficult to not die while trying to clean up the stragglers.

35k score isn't bad. Nothing fundamental changes as you go on, but enemy bullet speed increases slightly each wave and more enemy types get introduced. The final enemy type has homing missles and that makes things REALLY tricky. The mechanics are a bit samey but at the same time, the better you get at it, the more fun it is, because once you get good enough to achieve 100+ combos you start to obsess over keeping these massive combos going as long as possible. Managing stragglers is pretty tricky - when the wave spawns in, you gotta examine the enemy formation and then keep it in mind as you clear it out so you don't leave single enemies behind.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Takanago posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY5KTVA_2ys
TWO WEEKS LEFT

Hey everyone, how's your game going? Is it going well? Is it going badly? Are you about to start over from scratch? Or have you not even started at all?

If you're in the latter categories, don't worry, the competition is far from over. Last year I ended up crapping out a bad text game in the last couple of days. This year I bet there's going to be plenty of people doing similar things, too.

To give a bit of incentive to all these people trying to make a game at the last minute, I'm offering a :20bux::steam:$20 Steam Gift Card Bounty:steam::20bux: for the Best Game Made In Two Weeks Or Less.

Anybody that starts actively working on their game today, or any time until the end of the contest will be eligible. This includes people that were working on a different type of game, and then gave up and started a new one after the time limit. This also counts if you were thinking about your game before now, but didn't actually start writing code or scripts or making sprites until now.

Hey, remember this bounty for Best Game Made In Two Weeks Or Less? Before I can start judging for it, I need to know which games fall into this category. I don't know what any of your dev processes were like, so I need you to tell me yourself. Just PM me or tell me in the thread or whatever.

For the record, '"Made In Two Weeks Or Less" means that you started development of your final game on or after July 17th. This includes if you started working on something before then, but abandoned it and restarted something new later.

---

Also, thanks to everyone that played and/or enjoyed Slide, Crash, Bounce! And thanks for the feedback.

All of the criticism is pretty spot-on. There certainly was quite a bit more that could have been done to give the game more character and flavor, but honestly I'm just really proud that the final product came together as something resembling A Good, Finished Game at all. I was actually thiiiis close to having no sound effects at all. I only started working on that the night of the 30th, and the whole system almost didn't come together.

It was a pretty hectic last week.

Takanago fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Aug 3, 2015

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Takanago posted:

Hey, remember this bounty for Best Game Made In Two Weeks Or Less? Before I can start judging for it, I need to know which games fall into this category. I don't know what any of your dev processes were like, so I need you to tell me yourself. Just PM me or tell me in the thread or whatever.

Pretty sure I started Dark Matter after the 17th. I was originally going to make another Game Knight game but completely failed at writing good jokes so I scrapped it and moved on. All told I made Dark Matter in about a week and a half, total.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

If the layout I see on awfuljams is the same everyone sees then STVM is literally the last game on the list, so I think that factors into how quickly people get to it/get to it at all.

Also, Team Adorable Animals, makers of Düm, there's no public download for your game and I'd like to play it!

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Pzzl was started after two weeks, after abandoning the RPG idea that failed horribly.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?
If you were going for the Best Use Of Cats bounty, give me a shout, so I know which in this giant pile of games I need to look at.

Except for Zero Grab Kitty. You're already a winner. :3:

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Shalinor posted:

If you were going for the Best Use Of Cats bounty, give me a shout, so I know which in this giant pile of games I need to look at.

Throw Sandlot Basenoball into that rodeo

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

Shalinor posted:

SIGHO is throwing itself in the ring.

ApproachingInfinity
Sep 14, 2008

Shalinor posted:

I don't know if our game qualifies for best or worst use, but Sub-Optimal is aiming for that bounty as well!

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?

ApproachingInfinity posted:

I don't know if our game qualifies for best or worst use, but Sub-Optimal is aiming for that bounty as well!
Anyone that uses the kitty as ammo is a monster. The kitty should drat well be the last thing standing on the ship as it sinks to a watery grave. Which, yes, effectively means the kitty is the captain. :3:

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
We were going to make a kitty game but did hamburgers instead. I made a test kitty that changes shape so we could breed them like in HWO but in 3D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIOaqbkNEo

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

STVM is one of my top 10 in the contest, if I was a judge I would consider it (along with Life Alert) two strong contenders for Best Narrative.

Shalinor posted:

I don't know if it was going for the bounty, but I certainly enjoyed sewing a cat into a dude in Critical Admission

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Aug 3, 2015

Heisenberg1276
Apr 13, 2007

Shalinor posted:

Atoramos posted:

I don't know if it was going for the bounty, but I certainly enjoyed sewing a cat into a dude in Critical Admission

Sure. A cat is just one of the many important surgery tools available in Critical Admission!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Burger Game is very relaxing to play. I like the fact that there really isn't really a strictly enforced timer to get the food out - these beautiful, rat-infested creations can't be rushed!

I also like the auto-save feature in case I want to go back and replay it.

Faff
Nov 7, 2010

Takanago posted:

I made VectoRocket over the three days immediately before the deadline so it probably counts.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

Shalinor posted:

Cinder has a cat in it, and it is used very effectively

Nanomachine Son
Jan 11, 2007

!

Last Visible Dog posted:

Unarmed
Fairly straightforward and well-executed concept. It felt a little frustrating at parts, but enjoyable on the whole. I guess I never really felt in control of the reflection mechcanic? I dunno. The last boss in particular still felt a bit too tought, though I'm not really sure what you might have done to change that.
Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Yeah, I think we really want to add a way to more actively manipulate the projectiles if/when we go forward working on it, the alternative would be upping the players movement speed while the shield is down to let you 'catch' projectiles a bit more easily. The last boss really should of had a tell on his projectile attack as well but it's a thing that was more or less cut for time. Glad you enjoyed it otherwise though!

At least we weren't the only ones! For the first 2 weeks it seemed like we had all sorts of issues with the player falling out of walls, we ended up hacking together a solution that used Raycasts to prevent the player from walking through geometry but it still fails every now and then. In retrospect I saw the Rigidbody.AddForce might of been more reliable than what we were using (Rigidbody.MovePosition) so that's at least something to try next time.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I just judged flappy bird. :effort:

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
Just a FYI, Something Flappy has been given an honorary slot on the Wall-of-shame.

Why? Because it's literally just a flappy bird tutorial with the SAGDC X logo slapped on it. It does nothing to adhere to the theme or try to be anything but a legit direct tutorial project. Might as well have uploaded someone else's game.

SMP
May 5, 2009

GlyphGryph posted:

Sys Admin Simulator
The name and description of this game made me very depressed, and I almost graded it a 1/10 without playing it. I am glad I played it though because it deserved at least a 2/10. I think this game did a great job of capturing the terrible life of a system admin where you do the same stupid tasks over and over again until you give up banging your head against the wall and do it wrong but in a way that actually works just so you get out the door. By why I mean that I gave it two goes and then pissed in the bucket. And then promptly got fired for something completely asinine an unrelated to how well I did at my job. The graphics were good. I would have rated it one half point more highly but the first time I pissed in the bucket didn't actually work and I don't know why. Thankfully my stubborn commitment to half-assing things won out in the end. This game spoke to me on a deep and meaningful level, but I think it could have said the same thing more times in different ways - I would have appreciated more interactive objects and more frustratingly stupid mini-games. If those things were added, I would play again. 6/10

We really wanted to add a bunch more minigames for every menial task (like showering, getting dressed, making breakfast,etc.), but RIP time. It pleases me to hear the inclusion of bucket pissing was not overlooked. It's probably the highest point I'll ever have as an artist.

SlightlyMadman
Jan 14, 2005

JonTerp posted:

Just a FYI, Something Flappy has been given an honorary slot on the Wall-of-shame.

Why? Because it's literally just a flappy bird tutorial with the SAGDC X logo slapped on it. It does nothing to adhere to the theme or try to be anything but a legit direct tutorial project. Might as well have uploaded someone else's game.

I'd accuse you of being overly judgmental, but I guess we all literally came here to be judged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
What's that? It's time for more reviews? Alright, let's go! Apparently I still have over a dozen games left to play, so I don't think this will be my last post either. First up we have...

Deliverer
I beat this game, and it looked nice enough, but I did not particularly enjoy it. The physics were weird - I constantly got stuck on walls, I couldn't jump very high sometimes and other times I'd go flying, my body parts would roll behind scenery and invisible block my progress and I'd seemingly die from nothing at all more than once, and combined with the fact that killing yourself seemed to be the only way to progress past most of the challenges I guess I didn't really feel like I was in control of what was happening. Despite that, I did make it to the end of the single level and it clearly had some love put it into it. I liked that an ambitiously whimsical art style was chosen, but I just wasn't feeling it, and I'm not really sure dying to progress is a critical omission? I would not play it again. 5/10

TRUCKSIMUL8OR
A fun little Octo game with a tried and true mechanic. The customization was a nice touch. Very basic for obvious reasons, but it works for what it is. I thought it was a dick move that the cars from behind are faster and have to travel shorter to kill you, and I liked that about the game. This did seem a bit lacking in ambition for a month-long jam, but it was also actually fun, so it gets a passing score. 6.5/10

Fishin Hole
I did not like this game. I do not like fishing. I did not like this fishing. I did not like my fishing companion. I did not like that my attempts to hook the house were still met with the splash of water. I have a feeling this game wanted me to not like fishing and I disliked that too. I did not manage to actually catch a fish but I am sure it would have been a tiny fish if I had. 2/10

Dark Matter
This felt look it could have been a relaxing atmospheric game, but there was no music and the sound was jarring and not very good and the graphics of the main ship did not seem to match the aesthetic. It took me a little while to figure out what was actually going on and what the point was. It felt very unfinished, but also like something I would have gotten bored with fairly quickly even if it was. It's just a game where you go from the bottom to the top in dim light and if you stand in an invisible red square long enough you go back to the bottom. Better than fishing. 3/10

GoFish
I was already soured on fish coming into this game, so it was actually a pleasant surprise when it turned out to be rather enjoyable. I got to flop around. The graphics were actually very good, aside from the ugly buttons, and the sound worked well. Having single player mode was a serious mistake, though. I played that first because I am only one person but it was far more fun to play "2 player" mode as one person. Instead of 1-player and 2-player it should have been One Fish mode and Two Fish mode to encourage people to play with the superior two fish option (especially since you already have a red fish and a blue fish), or one fish mode should have been just left out completely. If you wanted a two player mode, make them each control two fish and you would have had a much more fun game. I played through two levels before getting a bit bored but I might actually go back and play this one again and try to get some of the trophies.

I lied, and went back to the game while writing that. 8.5/10

Tristram
I am not in the mood for an idle game today. I am torn between thinking the single player omitted thing was really dumb or kind of clever. I played for like 15 seconds. NA/10

S.I.G.H.O.
404, game not found! The other link worked, but the itch link should probably be removed. I beat this game but I am pretty sure I played it wrong and that I wasn't supposed to just run through every level. The opening sequence also seemed like it was missing an image or two since it jumps from one scene on a street to the image of a whole. I got the point, but it seems like something more should have been there. At first I kind of liked the concept, playing as someone so obsessed with their phone they are primarily trying to avoid even polite human contact at all costs. Holding right click to hold the phone out of the way got a little bit annoying after a while. Left click didn't seem to actually do anything? I could not left click people or cats. So I just ran through everything and that worked pretty well. The chase levels seemed weird thematically and mechanically didn't add much since I was running through every level being chased anyway. The ending was a bit odd. I had fun with it and played through the whole thing, but I would not play it again. I am not sure what the omission was supposed to be. 6.5/10

Runaway Road Roller
I played this game while I was waiting for S.I.G.H.O. to download after finding a working link. This game was my suggestion, so it gets a free point. It was okay. The level went on a bit too long for the amount of variety it offered. The spawn placements seemed geared specifically to gently caress you over. Crushing all those poor innocent civilians was sad. I got both possible endings. There wasn't really any response to or feedback to hitting things - it had no weight to it. But I did apparently enjoy it enough to play it a second time and actually win. 4/10

• Locked thread