Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

system protocol posted:

How come no one has invited him into our academy?

Me? Or the guy in the post? I got bored of the Academy after 5 Foundry missions, figured it wasn't really worth it for a game on the downhill as much as STO when I'm too spergy to make it in without going through the Academy trolling.

DarkMalfunction fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Aug 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Morglon posted:

So Aleth and I did a thing and made two pubbies completely lose their poo poo.

http://pastebin.com/sfrx5iBQ

Yeah whatever, thanks for the ponies, :frogout:.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

system protocol posted:

How come no one has invited him into our academy?

He seems legitimately disabled, and I think we should all show how compassionate we can be to the STO community and help him out, if he asks for it. Sometimes our good deeds generate more pubbie hate than anything else, as they love painting us as through and through villains; anything that complicates their narrative pisses them off.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

Sometimes our good deeds generate more pubbie hate than anything else, as they love painting us as through and through villains; anything that complicates their narrative pisses them off.

Yes, clearly no good deed goes unpunished. Unfortunate, but it is the reality.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Keep that wiki page locked that way forever, if for no other reason than to reinforce how incredibly loving stupid that pastebin and the people within it are.

EDIT: Railrokh you sound like Denu, stop it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait you fought all the way through an STF? The gently caress is wrong with you? You are the poop we warn people not to touch.

Psycho Landlord fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 2, 2015

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Railrohk is a cool guy and anyone that supports polluting anything on the wiki with ponies should delete their STO account immediately.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
im gay

Edit: Seriously, though, a styling guide? C'mon guys.

I was doing this poo poo back in 2012 before I got banned.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Oh come on, it was good and it was incredibly well-researched. Gotta respect that.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
The Wesley Mumble Gang strikes again. :clint:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If nothing else this confirms that most of the people who hang out on Mumble are complete tools.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Aleth posted:

The Wesley Mumble Hug Box you mean.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

hakimashou posted:

The Wesley Mumble Hug Box you mean.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Instead of arguing over meaningless crap in a dead game run into the ground by incompetent management, have you considered playing a better game?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DancingShade posted:

Instead of arguing over meaningless crap in a dead game run into the ground by incompetent management, have you considered playing a better game?

Congrats on losing your relevance.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

DancingShade posted:

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

-Troika- posted:

If nothing else this confirms that most of the people who hang out on Mumble are complete tools.

Says the guy who was trying to sell items in the goon channel for above market price, got angry when called on it, then started poo poo talking everyone in the channel when I offered to just give you the EC if you gave away the array to someone who needed it.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :a2m:

Da Mott Man fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Aug 3, 2015

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Da Mott Man posted:

Says the guy who was trying to sell items in the goon channel for above market price, got angry when called on it, then started poo poo talking everyone in the channel when I offered to just give you the EC if you gave away the array to someone who needed it.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I hate doing this twice in a row and also :boom:

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Aleth posted:

The only thing happening in Mumble is everyone making GBS threads on AotC. Poor feller.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Guys what about me? My sense of self worth is based wholly on my relevance in Star Trek Online. :ohdear:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Mondian posted:

Guys what about me? My sense of self worth is based wholly on my relevance in Star Trek Online. :ohdear:

It's ok hon, just hop on mumble. :sympathy:

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
guys GUYS GUYS UYGS

I found poison ivey's other facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/251154298416993/photos/pb.251154298416993.-2207520000.1438612835./319134821618940/?type=3&theater
THEN A BUNCH OF BASEMENT IDIOT TROLLS

BASEMENT.

IDIOT.

TROLLS.

Edit: Guess who Came To See Me Looks like a Troll Who wants a Hug LOL . It's Our Old troll Pall Sterie Before i Loggout i gave a goodbye wave to him before I loggout hehe

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Aug 3, 2015

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

BombermanX posted:

guys GUYS GUYS UYGS

https://www.facebook.com/251154298416993/photos/pb.251154298416993.-2207520000.1438612835./319134821618940/?type=3&theater

BASEMENT.

IDIOT.

TROLLS.

Edit: Guess who Came To See Me Looks like a Troll Who wants a Hug LOL . It's Our Old troll Pall Sterie Before i Loggout i gave a goodbye wave to him before I loggout hehe

I guess I'll have to start attending Kirtang Pirate events more often.

Mr Wikstroem
Nov 22, 2007

And now you read this in a seally Svedisch accent Jå?
Guys guys guys, we're not idiots. We're iidiots, whatever that is.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Here's another winner:

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012
Too bad memes don't have spell check.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

DonDoodles posted:

Here's another winner:

Looking good there chaps. You guys doing some cross fit? I am jelly.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
... The Kaiser was looking over the dead bodies at kent state? Or what is even happening there.

Edit: Oh christ, I finally saw the robot in the background. That's one of the Wolfenstein pics?

That's a pretty complicated idea. It's like they're calling into question whether you're real or just a parody of a griefing guild.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DonDoodles posted:

Here's another winner:

What the gently caress is that?

They didn't have hippie vans in ww2. What is that thing behind them?

What the hell is that picture even of?

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

hakimashou posted:

What the gently caress is that?

They didn't have hippie vans in ww2. What is that thing behind them?

What the hell is that picture even of?

It's a cap from Wolfenstein: The New Order.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
So basically Ivey can't tell a real WW2 photo from a video game fake. No surprises there. What I want to know is: who is meetra?

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

meetra surik is the canon protagonist of star wars: knights of the old republic 2. i dunno if there are any other meetras.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

According to wesleyguide or whatever, meetra is captainmatthew or whatever. He's that 50 year old creepy guy that stalks men in risa

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

BombermanX posted:

According to wesleyguide or whatever, meetra is captainmatthew or whatever. He's that 50 year old creepy guy that stalks men in risa

The 50 year old guy is Garystark, I believe. Captainmathew is a twenty-something year old extremely obese guy who used to make godawful vlogs on his YouTube channel before he realized we were watching. He took everything with his face off the channel but I reuploaded his last vlog where he claimed he was removing his video cause of denalts.

g0del
Jan 9, 2001

Fun Shoe
So the embassy plasma consoles had a problem. Crits only worked with BFaW - not with any other abilities or powers. This was great if you used a BFaW build because the crits could get really insane - I've seen over 130k damage from a single crit. But it sucked for anyone not running BFaW, and Cryptic devs recognized this and had said that they wanted to fix it so that crits happened with all abilities/powers.

But, it turns out that programming is hard so now the consoles won't crit at all, even with BFaW.

Edit: For the conspiracy theorists out there, these changes hit tribble on Friday, at the start of the upgrade weekend. The plasma consoles only worked well at Mk XIV epic level. Mysteriously, the patch notes for tribble didn't mention that they were making the plasma consoles useless.

g0del fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Aug 4, 2015

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Well thanks for ruining it for everybody both people who don't use that power these days.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

g0del posted:

So the embassy plasma consoles had a problem. Crits only worked with BFaW - not with any other abilities or powers. This was great if you used a BFaW build because the crits could get really insane - I've seen over 130k damage from a single crit. But it sucked for anyone not running BFaW, and Cryptic devs recognized this and had said that they wanted to fix it so that crits happened with all abilities/powers.

But, it turns out that programming is hard so now the consoles won't crit at all, even with BFaW.

And of course they announce this within hours of the upgrade weekend being over.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

So basically Ivey can't tell a real WW2 photo from a video game fake. No surprises there. What I want to know is: who is meetra?

So, I'm guessing someone who was 'friendly' until they worked out what an incredible sperg they were dealing with?

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 4, 2015

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

BombermanX posted:

guys GUYS GUYS UYGS

BASEMENT.

IDIOT.

TROLLS.

The best part is the one like on that picture.

• Locked thread