Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Srice posted:

When the Eva blu-rays come out and I run the simul for it, I figure I might just say something in the OP like "The show is old enough that people know a lot of the major beats even if they haven't seen it, so spoilers are fair game but please try to keep them related to the episodes we've seen".
If you do this please making whining about Shinji while praising his dad a thread-specific probatable offense, thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

misaeng was good

Davincie posted:

nothing of this happens in misaeng. which is good and also based on a manga so you know it will be good

I heard good things about it from my coworkers back when it was airing. They were talking about how they could sympathize and totally get the show.

My bias against Korean drama is internalized at this point, though.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Motto posted:

I can understand why somebody might think that, but at that point you just shouldn't be reading threads about the game. Honestly it isn't that hard to avoid spoilers unless you need to look at the thread for that thing every single day.

Maybe the solution is to not go on the internet or leave the house at all

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab posted:

Running man owns

Running Man is good.
Infinite Challenge is good.
Gag Concert is great.
Delicious Guys loving rules.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
stop playing video games if you are that scared to know about how a character plays

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

best scripted live action show in the last couple of years
>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

[spoilers]The good guy wins.[/spoilers]

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

If you do this please making whining about Shinji while praising his dad a thread-specific probatable offense, thanks in advance.

I hope people don't actually do that.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

at the end of rebuild 4 i get into a pink eva and do tons of cool karate kicks and chops to save the day

All these delays are gonna be worth it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

WAPOW *chops through the fourth impact* KACHOW *karate kicks right through instrumentality*

As if you have the coordination to chop or kick

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Namtab posted:

Running man owns

I cant get into it. I saw a couple really funny Infinity Challenges but now that Hongchul is persona non grata I dont think ill bother with it. Haha, Jaesuk (is he in IC?) and the other five wierdly ugly men just dont do it for me

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I like K-dramas because they're basically super-concentrated shoujo. I'll widen out and watch the reality tv shows at some point probably.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I just noticed we didn't have a thread for jitsu wa watashi wa

Oh well, this show is a real pleasant suprise

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

littleorv posted:

Maybe the solution is to not go on the internet or leave the house at all

for the kind of people that are running into spoilers all the time and getting mad i think getting out of the house would solve a good chunk of their problems

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

LoGH owns and I'm glad Yang is getting married to a top tier waifu

She's top tier but Jesus Christ Julian outscores everyone

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

jinho appeared last week in running man and it was a really funny episode, except the dire game jaesuk had to participate in

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

I hope people don't actually do that.
They will.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Beef Chief posted:

stop playing video games if you are that scared to know about how a character plays

Ive been playing witcher so much Im mentally substituting in 'afeared'

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I just noticed we didn't have a thread for jitsu wa watashi wa

Oh well, this show is a real pleasant suprise

What, there's a thread for both the manga and the anime.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ultimately, there a lot of things in life that own

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Namtab posted:

As if you have the coordination to chop or kick
dont test me honky

Jigoku San
Feb 2, 2003

Budget Prefuse posted:

hajime and rui marry me at the end of gatchaman insight. have fun watching the rest of the series now ya losers

Lies. Everyone knows Hajime and Tsubasa will kiss at the end. :colbert:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST LIVE TOGETHER

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What, there's a thread for both the manga and the anime.

Oh really my ctrl+f skills failed me I gues

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

If people whine about Shinji I will tell them to come up with an original complaint instead of parroting the internet.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

though there's also anti-spoilers out there in the sense that with stuff like ffvii most people including the company that made it remember it wrong

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Meme Emulator posted:

I cant get into it. I saw a couple really funny Infinity Challenges but now that Hongchul is persona non grata I dont think ill bother with it. Haha, Jaesuk (is he in IC?) and the other five wierdly ugly men just dont do it for me

song ji hyo is a regular cast member and she is one of the top 3 prettiest korean women imo

also kwang soo and gary are pretty good lucking dudes! also the model guy whose name i forgot

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The manga one is called Truthism, which is why you probably couldn't find it.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

Gameplay mechanics being spoilers are such a bizarre concept to me, but some people are just that broken about spoilers.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yeah, it has more names than it needs, and none of them are really good.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Srice posted:

Ahahahaha

quote:

You know what saving that click really stole from you? The chance to read this, Nochimson's brilliant final line about Tony Soprano: "It's not whether a character dies on screen that is at stake, but whether we die to our own capacity for wonder."
i don't even know what that means

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
HOLY poo poo THEY DROPPED THE COLONY

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Srice posted:

Gameplay mechanics being spoilers are such a bizarre concept to me, but some people are just that broken about spoilers.

i guess i can get wanting to discover them firsthand and stuff, but then why would you be in a thread about an action game; literally what else would they be talking about in there

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

jinho is cute and that's why i've always been biased towards him in The Genius

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Srice posted:

Ahahahaha

That twitter owns.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

one of the funniest things to me about korean reality shows is that they do real life shipping and encourage it heavily as well

i believe in monday couple!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

i don't even know what that means

Articles and interviews are impactful experiences now

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Motto posted:

i guess i can get wanting to discover them firsthand and stuff, but then why would you be in a thread about an action game; literally what else would they be talking about in there

why would you even watch trailers at that rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Running man is ins anely good, other than for a stretch of episodes that were dull, and times when it's really scripted

• Locked thread