Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Ruggington posted:

Liam silently changing the phone's background and ring tone to be john cena themed while everybody else is too busy yelling to acknowledge it is my favorite thing this channel has produced

Yeah Matt, I just wanna say that these first two Russlemania videos have been some of the most enjoyable things you guys have done. Everyone is just so on point for it. Thank you for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Ruggington posted:

Liam silently changing the phone's background and ring tone to be john cena themed while everybody else is too busy yelling to acknowledge it is my favorite thing this channel has produced

As soon as I saw him find a "Cena" option, I knew where it was going and it was still fantastic!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I didn't even notice Liam's phone thing, was probably distracted by other things. About what time does it happen?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Yeah I would not want the default best friends stuff to be a drunken shitshow but having it in a months worth of videos it is a real treat

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I know we're all freaking out over Rustling here and that's great, but I seriously hope the podcast is not done because this article has to be talked about.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Pat and Woolie figuring out how to tag was the most hot tag ever.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

TUS posted:

Pat and Woolie figuring out how to tag was the most hot tag ever.

And the reveal that Matt and Liam were cheating the whole time.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I didn't even notice Liam's phone thing, was probably distracted by other things. About what time does it happen?

having just watched, it was actually in the 1st rustlemania2 video at ~35 mins, nobody ever noticed though

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Indecisive posted:

having just watched, it was actually in the 1st rustlemania2 video at ~35 mins, nobody ever noticed though

Well, if the lore is correct, they couldn't see him!

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-

I'm not sure what to say about this. What dark hole is Pat going down?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Warren posted:

I'm not sure what to say about this. What dark hole is Pat going down?

He's going down the gohan hole

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Pat

Pat come back

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
If you don't get it he's talking about Steven Universe. It's much funnier now that I've explained it.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

ChumpsForChange posted:

If you don't get it he's talking about Steven Universe. It's much funnier now that I've explained it.

oh my god

edit:

In my defense: I really wanted to believe that Pat was going deep down some kind of Fanfiction.net hole

OneDeadman fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Aug 3, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ChumpsForChange posted:

You're absolutely right. :allears:

Subtle humour just completely goes over my head. :(

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lol

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

That show seems pretty blatant.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

HGH posted:

I know we're all freaking out over Rustling here and that's great, but I seriously hope the podcast is not done because this article has to be talked about.

Sounds like a super fun company to work for.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rodyle posted:

you haven't seen how they fuse

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I wonder if anyone on the crew is a fan of valkyrie profile, because a Mighty No. 9 equivalent just got announced (not on kickstarter, it's a tri-ace x Chunsoft production)

edit: Oh yeah, and Vega was randomly announced for SFV

Tae fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Aug 3, 2015

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Rodyle posted:

Let's be fair here, it's not just DBZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz2lIwKI8NA

Steven Universe is a good show.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So Vega got revealed for SF5.

Woo :effort:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
MGS5 online got delayed a few months, but the upside is that they moved up the PC version to the same date as the console.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Hey here's some one-punch man

I don't think it looks that bad either all things considered.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

I like where the Resident Evil playthrough is going, since now they're mostly just making fun of the game and talking about whatever comes to mind.

(Matt please don't blow out your butthole doing the pepper thing)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Pat trying so hard not to laugh at the explanation of Spicy Butthole was great.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Ahahaha, that Wrestlefest video was great.

"WARRIOR SAYS...this video sucks."

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The story of Jushin Liger is nutty as gently caress, man. Created the Shooting Star Press after reading Fist of the North Star, gimmick based on just a batshit anime and deaf in one ear after brain tumor surgery and he's still goin' strong. Went to Mexico since he was too short for Japan wrestling, nearly starved, had pity taken on him and was brought back to Japan, trained in Stu Hart's dungeon later on... The man basically has done it all.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
Happy birthday Friendcast. :toot:

Podcast: http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-104-the-dbz-fanfiction-revue/
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG8U4fi-wd4

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Holy poo poo that story about pat ordering/having a box of Fatal Fury hats was real

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

God drat it shut up about Gate

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Oxyclean posted:

Holy poo poo that story about pat ordering/having a box of Fatal Fury hats was real

They're super cheap, as forcing your own gimmicks go. Also I think that may have been my favorite podcast video yet. I dare you to think of link a better one

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oxyclean posted:

Pat has moved up a spot in the rankings.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Pat's "DBZ fanfic" story is killing me. This is amazing.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just saw Rustlemania 2 and man Drunk Matt is strong as hell.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bring on more jokes of WWE minus Hogan

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
So I'm guessing "What Games are coming out this month" has been dropped? RIP

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

He's going down the gohan hole

I always like it when famoussomewhat notable people talk about the things I like

but not like this :negative:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Woolie and Matt being the guy who goes to Japanese restaurant and gets a hamburger by playing VPW2 and picking Vader and Kamala for their first match.

Matt, there's a bunch of guys in that game who are still in NJPW now. Minoru Suzuki, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jado, Gedo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
To be fair, outside of Suzuki the other guys are kinda forgettable considering TenKozy are pretty much low card stars nowadays and most probably only really know GEDO as "Kazuchika Okada's hype man" than by his own name.