Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Mach and Charlie: White Trash.

Those jean shorts definitely aren't white trash though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Geoff
Oct 11, 2009
Our nominations for best episode already cover more than a quarter of the episodes ever made. God this show is fantastic.

I was really hoping the Maniac would make more appearances in future though :( His scenes in the wrestling and timeshare episodes were some of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Cage posted:

Actually its "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack"

This is the correct answer.

The best episodes that haven't been mentioned:

The Nightman Cometh
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense
Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats
Hundred Dollar Baby
The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I almost died from laughter the first time I watched "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth"

"EVEN SHARKS......NEED WART-AH!"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TBH they should stop messing around and just make a full length Leathel Weapon movie.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare. "Oohhh did someone get addicted to crack?"

Also my friends and I still use "Uh.. one please." to this day.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Not seeing:
Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life
Frank's Back in Business

Though, the Great Recession had some fantastic scenes:

and "We're Crab People now, Dee."

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Dead Precedents posted:

and "We're Crab People now, Dee."

This gets regular rotation among my group. Such an underrated episode.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Duke posted:

Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare. "Oohhh did someone get addicted to crack?"

Also my friends and I still use "Uh.. one please." to this day.

What do you recommend for a first time user?

(Don't saunter off!)

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

These are all great sugestions, but I will always love "the gang visits the jersey shore" the most.

Has anyone ever tried to make rum ham?

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

These are all great sugestions, but I will always love "the gang visits the jersey shore" the most.

Has anyone ever tried to make rum ham?

I make a rum ham every Christmas. I love eating my drinks.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Vitamin P posted:

What is the best episode of Its Always Sunny? My straw poll says it's either The Gang Buys a Boat or The Gang Takes a Road Trip.

The Gang Takes a Road Trip is the one I show people to introduce them to the show. It's the perfect demonstration of the various characters, their internal squabbles and the humor of the show and it doesn't contain any extended continuity to confuse new viewers.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Plus the gang literally not getting anywhere despite tons of effort and property loss is pretty much a thesis statement for Sunny.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
No one's mentioned The D.E.N.N.I.S. System yet? Really?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
There are too many great episodes for me to pick just one and given how strong the first season is I don't really see much of a reason to worry about convincing people with a hypothetical super great lone episode.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I just watched "The Gang Hits the Road" again, and yeah, that's pretty much a perfect episode for intros.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

World Series Defense is the one I show new people

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Choosing your favorite It's Always Sunny episode is harder than Sophie's Choice.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Jubs posted:

Choosing your favorite It's Always Sunny episode is harder than Sophie's Choice.

Sophie's Choice is actually pretty easy because boys are more valuable than girls.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What's the big deal about sacrificing your baby anyway, just throw it in the dumpster, and good things will happen

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Best Sunny Episode is Frank's Little Beauties. This is hardly debatable.
Do not diddle kids
no good diddlin' kids!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Do not diddle kids
no good diddlin' kids!

It's a grand old flag...

I don't know this, I do not know this one!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Sirrrruh, sittuh dowwnnnnuh

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

steinrokkan posted:

What's the big deal about sacrificing your baby anyway, just throw it in the dumpster, and good things will happen

DB, my main man, you got tossed into the right dumpster.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Do not diddle kids
no good diddlin' kids!

There is no quicker way to make people think we are diddling kids than to WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I miss Frank's Vietnamese buddies. I just crack up imagining those guys sitting in the corner of a kids' basketball game, placing bets constantly.

Betting glass eyes and fingers and what-not.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

mojo1701a posted:

I miss Frank's Vietnamese buddies. I just crack up imagining those guys sitting in the corner of a kids' basketball game, placing bets constantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGYVwUYLEeI

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

mojo1701a posted:

The air around them thick with a blue haze of tobacco smoke, the harrowing strains of Đàn music, and the sweet acrid tang of opium.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Frank's "Uh!" before he yells out "Bin roy!" is such a small thing, but so funny.

Brawnfire posted:

The air around them thick with a blue haze of tobacco smoke, the harrowing strains of Đàn music, and the sweet acrid tang of opium.

For a second, I thought I'd walked into the Seinfeld thread from that description.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8FT3blpT0A

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I like the Lethal Weapon parodies the most.

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Aug 5, 2015

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
EVEN SHARKS NEED WATUUHH

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Gang Gets Trapped is the most perfect half hour of television ever made.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

drunken officeparty posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Gang Gets Trapped is the most perfect half hour of television ever made.

Dee, you gangly, uncoordinated BITCH. I am not getting hogtied over your lack of grace. :argh:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
"In and out like a demon's whisper", "the universe doesn't just provide chips". drat that episode has some great moments. The Arizona leather shop, the asian twist.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

not to be racist, but it was weird that they were Asian

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

A leather shop? In Arizona? You'd be out of business in a weeks time!

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, my god, yes! The leathers! The tasseled leathers, turquoise studs on the leathers. All the leather!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"IF YOU WANTED A GODDAMN CHIP YOU SHOULD OF GOT A GODDAMN CHIP AT THE HAMBURGER SHOP"

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

drunken officeparty posted:

A leather shop? In Arizona? You'd be out of business in a weeks time!

That is exactly what i said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Don't worry about iiit, don't worry about anything.