Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

DarkCrawler posted:

He's not just going to be in the debate, he's going to be in the center podium!

I can't believe I'm getting up at 5 AM to drunkwatch a political primary in a foreign country...but no way I'm waiting a second for this Trumpdump.

American Exceptionalism baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
They'll really need to team up on the Donald. And keep using the word "trump" in their speeches, but not use it as his name. Especially when talking about immigration.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I want Trump to be tweeting while debating. So much.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

mlmp08 posted:

I want Trump to be tweeting while debating. So much.

He needs to wear that hat

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
So which one of you is Anthony Zurcher because your bbc article on the republication debate candidates is 90% jokes from this thread.

Although it does link to a huckabee family picture I havent see before:

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
That was my go-to Huckabee.jpg till that one with the shellshocked dog surfaced.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

DarkCrawler posted:

He's not just going to be in the debate, he's going to be in the center podium!

I can't believe I'm getting up at 5 AM to drunkwatch a political primary in a foreign country...but no way I'm waiting a second for this Trumpdump.

It's 4 AM in Finland actually. I'm debating whether I should try to get some sleep first tomorrow or just push through it since I don't have any work on Friday.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Now on sale for $25.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I'm personally almost as jazzed for the kiddy table debate as I am the Trumpocalypse; have a feeling the knives will be out since they have comparatively little to lose.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

Now on sale for $25.

Is it politics related or just "my dad can beat up your dad" for adults?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's literally a quote from Bush. He's selling them on his store.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Jeb! said it the other night during some forum thing in SoCal.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zo posted:

So which one of you is Anthony Zurcher because your bbc article on the republication debate candidates is 90% jokes from this thread.

Although it does link to a huckabee family picture I havent see before:

That picture has been posted here a lot too, though they maybe should have used the one with the thousand yard stare dog.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

You want to listen to some real rear end Trump supporters head to 9 minutes in this. They are all good, but the woman on the left is particularly noteworthy.

I like how in comparison the old guy with the moustache seems really well spoken and considerate when in any other situation he'd be the dumbest guy in the room

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

Now on sale for $25.

Missing the "um's" and "ah's". No sale :colbert:

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

It just seems like Bush is bumbling everything. "I would have invaded Iraq- WAIT no I wouldn't." .."We don't need half a billion dollars in women's health fund- WAIT I'm sorry I misspoke"

It's just Busch League (heh) amateur hour stuff, man.

At any rate, do you think that the FBI investigation into Hillary's email server will damage her in any way (oh please oh please oh please).

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hm, so is that kid going to get in a fight with jeb for claiming his dad is better than george

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

read my lips: no better dads

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Joementum posted:

Now on sale for $25.

Pro grown man who has been so beaten down that his elderly father can force him to wear a shirt face going on with the model there

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Joementum posted:

Now on sale for $25.

The staffer is trying so so hard to not laugh

What percentage of Jebs campaign is run by hipsters being ironic? It's gotta be substantial.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

CuteJen96 posted:

At any rate, do you think that the FBI investigation into Hillary's email server will damage her in any way (oh please oh please oh please).

Extremely doubtful. There will, however, be continuous investigations and calls for action about it for the next 14 months or so, constantly inferring that Something Is Wrong without actually releasing any findings. Actually finding some evidence this early in the cycle would be blowing the load too early, even if there IS something it isn't going to get released until next summer at the earliest.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
They're probably just investigating its security for pointers since State department got hacked and she didn't.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

it would be pretty sweet if she was arrested and disgraced, hopefully the day before the iowa caucus

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mirthless posted:

What percentage of Jebs campaign is run by hipsters being ironic? It's gotta be substantial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7DcYGV5pxc

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

TheScott2K posted:

That was my go-to Huckabee.jpg till that one with the shellshocked dog surfaced.

Lord of Pie posted:

That picture has been posted here a lot too, though they maybe should have used the one with the thousand yard stare dog.

Still a photoshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTuOr2vlC-c

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

No Filter, just awkward.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

swampland posted:

Pro grown man who has been so beaten down that his elderly father can force him to wear a shirt face going on with the model there

Hey, some people actually like their dads.

I mean no dad is perfect. My dad raised his voice sometimes and was always late picking me up from school. Jeb's dad invaded Panama and put Clarence Thomas on the court. Sometimes you have focus on what's good in a person, however hard it may be to find. After all, family means loving someone in spite of their flaws.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Jeb! is now selling a $75 guacamole bowl, I'm sorry, Guaca Bowle, without any branding, ships in 3 weeks after a low level staffer makes the trip to Walmart to pick them up.

https://jeb2016.com/shop/lifestyle/guaca-bowle/

Also I have never heard Sunday Funday used in reference to anything but brunch and day drinking which I guess you could use a sweet rear end Guaca Bowle for and even be drunk enough to call it that but it hardly seems presidential.

Actually I take it back, the Jeb! campaign being drunk all the time makes a lot more things make sense about the poo poo show he is running.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Aug 5, 2015

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Man white working class people are really the worst

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

Jeb! is now selling a $75 guacamole bowl, I'm sorry, Guaca Bowle, without any branding, ships in 3 weeks after a low level staffer makes the trip to Walmart to pick them up.

https://jeb2016.com/shop/lifestyle/guaca-bowle/

Also I have never heard Sunday Funday used in reference to anything but brunch and day drinking which I guess you could use a sweet rear end Guaca Bowle for and even be drunk enough to call it that but it hardly seems presidential.

Actually I take it back, the Jeb! campaign being drunk all the time makes a lot more things make sense about the poo poo show he is running.

Oh my god those are made of plastic they cost like a dollar each.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Why isn't this guy running for president?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Good Citizen posted:

Man white working class people are really the worst

liberals.txt

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Jeb!'s logo looks like a goddamn supermarket in north texas

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Whiskey Sours posted:

Why isn't this guy running for president?

President Whitehouse.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Oh my god those are made of plastic they cost like a dollar each.

Calling it now, Jebs staffers are loving with him and paying each other out bounties from an office pool based on the ridiculousness of things they talk Jeb into.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pretty sure this garbage loser idiot poll needs to be unskewed, Trump loves the hispanics and is winning the hispanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

CuteJen96 posted:

Jeb!'s logo looks like a goddamn supermarket in north texas

Turns out this is all just a ploy to draw in consumers for Jeb's new supermarket chain coming to Austin in 2016

• Locked thread