Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-executes-19-women-refusing-practice-sex-says-kurdish-official/

quote:

ISIS executes 19 women for refusing to practice sex with its fighters, says Kurdish official
By Abdelhak Mamoun - Aug 3, 2015

(IraqiNews.com) Dohuk – Media official of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Mosul, Said Mimousini, said on Monday, that ISIS executed 19 women in Mosul, attributing the cause to refusing the practice of the so-called sexual jihad.

Mimousini said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “ISIS executed 19 women in the city of Mosul during the past two days,” claiming that, “the penalty decision came on the background of the refusal to participate in the practice of sexual jihad.”

He added that the last period has seen splits in the ranks of ISIS in Mosul and internal conflicts because of the money and distribution of women.

Mimousini also pointed out to the killing of 2 Kurdish militants in the city of Mosul.
sexual jihad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Genocide Tendency posted:

Someone is still shooting at soldiers from outside of Camp Shelby.

The governor issued a press release stating military personnel should take any and every action to protect themselves. Also reminded the state that he signed an executive order to arm Guard troops.

Whats the over/under on number of dudes shot today?

Sounds like a recipe for Wackiness!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The right wing rage machine vomits up poo poo like turbo Kenyan Muslim taking over our country for decades and whack jobs with guns and a loose grip of reality start shooting? Wow that's a real shocking tragedy nobody could ever possibly have foreseen this outcome. What a senseless, horrible tragedy. Just terrible really. Wonder what made them do it?

(i still don't get how ARE TROOPS are eternal heroes that need to be celebrated on every bumper sticker and evil villains taking over Wal-Mart's with FEMA at the same time. Limbaugh et. al confuses me with that one.)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SumYungGui posted:

The right wing rage machine vomits up poo poo like turbo Kenyan Muslim taking over our country for decades and whack jobs with guns and a loose grip of reality start shooting? Wow that's a real shocking tragedy nobody could ever possibly have foreseen this outcome. What a senseless, horrible tragedy. Just terrible really. Wonder what made them do it?

(i still don't get how ARE TROOPS are eternal heroes that need to be celebrated on every bumper sticker and evil villains taking over Wal-Mart's with FEMA at the same time. Limbaugh et. al confuses me with that one.)

Following illegal orders from a secret muslin black man vs not killing terrorists...that the secret muslin secretly likes.

Personally I love guns, but I'd also love to see them hit this goof with a hellfire.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
What makes the dissonance funnier is that probably 20%+ of any given unit are guys who think the exact same thing

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booblord Zagats posted:

What makes the dissonance funnier is that probably 20%+ of any given unit are guys who think the exact same thing

Our true 3% wolf hunters. I always wonder how it works out by branch. I seem to recall that the Marines had some comically large number of Ron Paul donations vs other branches.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gfanikf posted:

Our true 3% wolf hunters. I always wonder how it works out by branch. I seem to recall that the Marines had some comically large number of Ron Paul donations vs other branches.

In 04 we had a guy in my unit who was a big Edwards supporter, which in the Marines was the goddam weirdest loving thing at the time

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booblord Zagats posted:

In 04 we had a guy in my unit who was a big Edwards supporter, which in the Marines was the goddam weirdest loving thing at the time

My dad who was in from 68-71 had a Veterans for Kerry lawn poster and I thought that was probably pretty rare....but yeah that Edwards one is just loving bizarre.

Was the dude an....nah I can't think of anything...that's just too drat weird. Perhaps Edwards did something for the family as a lawyer...I just dunno.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Someone is still shooting at soldiers from outside of Camp Shelby.

The governor issued a press release stating military personnel should take any and every action to protect themselves. Also reminded the state that he signed an executive order to arm Guard troops.

Whats the over/under on number of dudes shot today?

Go full Afghani FOB under siege mode, set up the mortar pit and start orbiting a few reapers. Any sources of incoming gets hit back with extreme prejudice.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrath posted:

Go full Afghani FOB under siege mode, set up the mortar pit and start orbiting a few reapers. Any sources of incoming gets hit back with extreme prejudice.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Biden/Nuke 2016

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

shyduck posted:

sexual jihad

I've never wanted a name change before this moment.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Arrath posted:

That would certainly raise property values.

Hang on.. Need to pick up a couple houses.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Camp Shelby, no poo poo, didn't even have gate guards when I was mobilizing out of there in late 2013. The government shutdown forced them to lay off the guards they did have, and they never bothered to replace them. Like, not even with some MPs on temp orders or anything. You could drive right onto the base.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They confirmed that the plane debris on Reunion Island is from MH370.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

psydude posted:

Camp Shelby, no poo poo, didn't even have gate guards when I was mobilizing out of there in late 2013. The government shutdown forced them to lay off the guards they did have, and they never bothered to replace them. Like, not even with some MPs on temp orders or anything. You could drive right onto the base.

This is every Danish army base during regular business hours. It was even like that before the 15% cutbacks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's our duty to support our troops and the Second Amendment in case we need to kill them all.
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i...source=facebook

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Another theater shooting might be going down in tenn.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Edgar posted:

Another theater shooting might be going down in tenn.

it's good to have a captive audience

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Can't wait for theaters to have security lines and for theaters to stop existing as a thing

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Film was Mad Max.

SHooter dead. Also had a hatchet??? And a couple bags, EOD dealing with bags.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
WITNESSED!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Can't wait for theaters to have security lines and for theaters to stop existing as a thing

it will be awesome to pay $20 for a soda instead of only $8

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Film was Mad Max.

Juggalos, the real terror threat

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Juggalos, the real terror threat

Didn't the FBI have them on the terrorist organization list at one time?

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

MrYenko posted:

I've never wanted a name change before this moment.

Careful what you wish for.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Didn't the FBI have them on the terrorist organization list at one time?

labeled as a gang, not terrorists

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Film was Mad Max.

:mediocre:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
An image of the shooter has been released.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Film was Mad Max.

Not an active shooter, just a dedicated fan.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Rocky Horror for the 21st Century

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He just wanted to axe them a question.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

:911: God bless the United States of Gaymerica :911:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/us/new-york-west-point-couple-attack/ posted:

It's hard to believe that in 2015 we would have to deal with anti-gay hate crimes in soho of all places but that's what happened today. First off- we're ok. Aside from one fat lip and a sore punching arm, we are fine. The guy who screamed anti-gay obscenities at us in a bodega before sucker-punching Danny? He left covered in his own blood with his tail between his legs after I handled the situation and tossed him in the street like the coward loser he is. The hate crimes division of the NYPD is on the case and we have full faith a positive outcome will follow. We refuse to be victims and are thankful we can defend ourselves, but are saddened by the fact that idiots like this guy might not pick two guys who went through Plebe Boxing next time.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

holocaust bloopers posted:

An image of the shooter has been released.

The lens covers are still on his scopes nice touch

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

bitcoin bastard posted:

i would punch the guy for being an academy grad

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

bitcoin bastard posted:

quote:

The NYPD said it is investigating the incident as a "bias assault." No arrests have yet been made.
Whoa, hold up: are we that politically correct now that we can't call something a hate crime? It's now a "bias assault"? This is what we've come to as a nation: we're so loving cowardly that even descriptions of crimes are now watered down.

What the gently caress, America?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Smiling Jack posted:

The lens covers are still on his scopes nice touch

he is the scales of justice

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Whoa, hold up: are we that politically correct now that we can't call something a hate crime? It's now a "bias assault"? This is what we've come to as a nation: we're so loving cowardly that even descriptions of crimes are now watered down.

What the gently caress, America?

There was a big argument here in Chicago about leaving out race in criminal descriptions because people felt that calling a black male black was racist.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Is it ever actual black people that want anyone to change stupid things like that? Except Al Sharpton. I feel like it's always loud whiny white people that feel it's their job to be outraged at poo poo that has no bearing on them whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I work with a bunch of blacks (born here and a few Jamaicans) and a bunch of latinos and when this stuff happens we usually have a great laugh about nervous white people. If they get mad about racial issues it's the institutional stuff. Most of them are from Newburgh, and if any of you know this area of NY you've heard about Newburgh. Hand-wringing SJW's are the least of their worries.

• Locked thread