Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

TwoPair posted:

It was a joint panel with Steven Universe. Not sure why they did it that way. Maybe because they share a lot of the same audience/creative team? Beats me.

That was a new song from Sugar though, right? From an upcoming Adventure Time episode? Unless it was a Steven Universe song that Olivia Olson was singing to make things fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Jack Gladney posted:

That was a new song from Sugar though, right? From an upcoming Adventure Time episode? Unless it was a Steven Universe song that Olivia Olson was singing to make things fun.

They got Rebecca to write a song for the upcoming Marceline miniseries.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

http://pwcartoons.frederator.com/post/125186611436/adventure-time-the-enchiridion-marcys-super

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
RIP, Roddy Piper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDpRJMzJ--w

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Of all the places to find out. :(

That man was a childhood hero of mine.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S9EFjxBfFM

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

That was the perfect ending. Never seen that before, are there more shorts?

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

That was a good short. PB just stretching her own candy into a new arm was great.

Speaking of arms, I was randomly scrolling through some episodes and happened to notice this in The Tower.

That's not a flower.

Protodude
Dec 10, 2013

Fun Shoe
There was another short that explains how Finn got so sick in the other one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEClZKkG1mc

Danger Diabolik
Feb 9, 2014

These shorts are cute and good.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I love these.

I WIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

That short is already unavailable due to a copyright claim :(

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Where did they even come from?

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Bass Bottles posted:

Where did they even come from?

I missed them due to being a slowpoke, so I had to track them down - apparently they're just up on the CN website for anyone to watch.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yep but they're region-locked for some dumbfuck reason

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

They really seem like they're two parts of one episode. I would be surprised if they don't stitch the two together and air it one day.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

KennyMan666 posted:

That was a good short. PB just stretching her own candy into a new arm was great.

Speaking of arms, I was randomly scrolling through some episodes and happened to notice this in The Tower.

That's not a flower.

That's spaghetti.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

XboxPants posted:

I missed them due to being a slowpoke, so I had to track them down - apparently they're just up on the CN website for anyone to watch.

What are the shorts called?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Lazy_Liberal posted:

That's spaghetti.

Shadow.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Raar, I clearly know the difference between a shadow and spaghetti.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Found in the fanart thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8fQ-0uw-l0

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I almost want to retool my avatar but I'm not sure if I could get the same info across quite as well and the art style is a little lamer.

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

hahahahahahahahahaha

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

axleblaze posted:

I almost want to retool my avatar but I'm not sure if I could get the same info across quite as well and the art style is a little lamer.
I think it'd be pretty clear.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I sorta got it to work!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That looks great.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Jesse Moynihan has set up a Patreon for Forming.

https://www.patreon.com/forming?ty=h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW73nxoLl30

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
So uh
when does this start up again?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Nothing solid, but some hints were dropped that there's gonna be an single story line 8 part miniseries that will air in October.

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

Zeruel posted:

So uh
when does this start up again?

That is a great question and you would think there may be an answer available by now somewhere, but nope.

It's really odd seeing Cartoon Network all but abandon what was once their flagship show.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

It's getting an 8 part miniseries and a theatrical movie, I think it's more likely that the show is just on break for the summer. Plenty of shows come back in October.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Unless something has changed, the movie was canceled forever ago.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Oh :(

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

I mean, an 8-part miniseries is basically a movie. I wonder if it would be possible to hold out that long and watch it all in one go?

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

dylguy90 posted:

I mean, an 8-part miniseries is basically a movie. I wonder if it would be possible to hold out that long and watch it all in one go?

There was a rumor at one point that it would all be aired at once, so maybe.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Apparently they had some good ideas, but some stuff got hosed about, then they lost motivation, so they ended up using most of their stuff on that arc with gunther and that gantuaneutaeucaehlacheuhulu or whatever.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

This is probably why the last season finale felt rushed and not forshadowed at all.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Wait, the movie wasn't cancelled. It was only announced in March, and episodes are made a year in advance so it's impossible for anything from the movie to have aired already.

There was a TV movie that got cancelled. AFAIK the theatrical movie is still on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife

Bass Bottles posted:

Wait, the movie wasn't cancelled. It was only announced in March, and episodes are made a year in advance so it's impossible for anything from the movie to have aired already.

There was a TV movie that got cancelled. AFAIK the theatrical movie is still on.

Yep, TV movie didn't come together correctly and bits and pieces of its storyline were used for Something Big, which explains why that episode is so formless/stuffed/unexplained. But then this happened in late February: http://deadline.com/2015/02/adventure-time-film-cartoon-networks-1201383129/ and yes, Deadline used someone's random AT fanart instead of any real production stills.

• Locked thread