Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

list your height as 6'9" because gently caress anyone who cares about it, honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

Also, the blazers are going to suck this season.

Maybe this is why you can't get dates.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

paco650 posted:

list your height as 6'9" because gently caress anyone who cares about it, honestly

also, instead of posting pictures of yourself, just post pictures of your more attractive older brother who went to a better college than you and isn't a disappointment to his parents like you are

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cnut the Great posted:

also, instead of posting pictures of yourself, just post pictures of your more attractive older brother who went to a better college than you and isn't a disappointment to his parents like you are

dont dox me you g*ddamn troll

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

with a basketball avatar, I assume you're above avergae height (5'8''+) so you're probably not effected by this, so if you could kindly keep your opinion to yourself that would be appreciated.

Also, the blazers are going to suck this season.

Yeah and yeah.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Delta Echo posted:

Don't worry it's only a relationship of sorts and it's based upon sex.

yeah, it's just based on sex, and them doing exactly what you say if they ever want to see their family again

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I go on tinder dates, and then force my date to listen to my mixtape

Its good publicity

"Listen to this track, bitch!"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Coolness Averted posted:

yeah, it's just based on sex, and them doing exactly what you say if they ever want to see their family again

bitches would trade a year of beta for one night of alpha

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i gotta say i was skeptical at first but dating 10 years down so far seems like fukkin' cheat codes. (I'm mid 30's so no :aatrek:)

whatever 25 year old guys are doing or not doing it's basically priming them to be blown away by just what i consider normal courtly date type poo poo like paying for a movie or holding/opening doors or cooking a real dinner at my place before we blow each other or w/e. or maybe i'm just dating ladies who just got treated bad regardless of their suitor age, IDK, small sample size.

also being actual 6'2" 350 lbs :smith: don't hurt

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Seriously OKC why do you keep showing me women who are looking for guys who are single, i'm not loving single you know this

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

Seriously OKC why do you keep showing me women who are looking for guys who are single, i'm not loving single you know this

The bigger problem is it keeps showing me fatasses when my preferences clearly say "anorexic"

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

LethalGeek posted:

trade you, other than the child molestees/molesters continuing the cycle it's all couples exclusively looking for their unicorn.
Naturally they all advertise on their wife's profile, while not being set as non single women "looking exclusively for women."

Like are they hoping to find the bi-chick who secretly patrols as a single dude as their profile?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I always get a chuckle out of short guys going out of their way to qualify their five feet whatever height as average.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Otisburg posted:

i gotta say i was skeptical at first but dating 10 years down so far seems like fukkin' cheat codes. (I'm mid 30's so no :aatrek:)

whatever 25 year old guys are doing or not doing it's basically priming them to be blown away by just what i consider normal courtly date type poo poo like paying for a movie or holding/opening doors or cooking a real dinner at my place before we blow each other or w/e. or maybe i'm just dating ladies who just got treated bad regardless of their suitor age, IDK, small sample size.

also being actual 6'2" 350 lbs :smith: don't hurt

im 41, dated a 29yo last night who said she wont date guys near her age because they are mostly immature and not on the same level
Coming from my area i can believe it and hey, who am i to argue? :)

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

ROFLBOT posted:

im 41, dated a 29yo last night who said she wont date guys near her age because they are mostly immature and not on the same level

She's probably a low-earner and looking for a sugar daddy.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

ROFLBOT posted:

lol you are in for a world of hurt buddy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

quote:

Would you ever eat something out of the trash?

Yes
I picked out a bag of three dozen untouched bagels from a dumpster on Haight street once and they were delicious
keeper

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

enraged_camel posted:

She's probably a low-earner
yes

quote:

and looking for a sugar daddy.
she's in for a shock then...

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

ROFLBOT posted:

she's in for a shock then...

what kind of shock

:newlol:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

LethalGeek posted:

Because there's only 3 girls who are interested in joining your little sex party and they all weigh as much as you and your partner combined.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Portland has no shortage of weird nerds and some of them actually take the whole "being healthy" thing seriously.

Most are totally fat though yah. Had one that brought up the whole fat acceptance thing and I'm all nope.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Otisburg posted:

Welcome to "the wall".

Women in the 25+ range start to get increasingly desperate for someone to make babby.

Men in the 25+ range have saved up enough to get a decent car, maybe a decent gaming rig. Who needs bitches?

It gets increasingly easy to find dates (who want to use you for your resources, wrap it up).

ROFLBOT posted:

Literally take the used condom home with you.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

enraged_camel posted:

She's probably a low-earner and looking for a sugar daddy.

Yep

"Wow, all these young women are horny for my hot older fart body, what are these young guys doing wrong?"

What they are doing wrong is not having money

ElGroucho fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Aug 7, 2015

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

revdrkevind posted:

Welcome to "the wall".

Women in the 25+ range start to get increasingly desperate for someone to make babby.

Men in the 25+ range have saved up enough to get a decent car, maybe a decent gaming rig. Who needs bitches?

It gets increasingly easy to find dates (who want to use you for your resources, wrap it up).

Lmao, just lmao

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

revdrkevind posted:

LOL what

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
you see if he merely wrapped it and threw it in the garbage or flushed it* she could snake it from the toilet's p-trap (how apropos) and misuse his genetic material

*don't do this

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I thought sperm dies almost instantly in air.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

notZaar posted:

I thought sperm dies almost instantly in air.

This is why you stick to cumshots

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

you see if he merely wrapped it and threw it in the garbage or flushed it* she could snake it from the toilet's p-trap (how apropos) and misuse his genetic material

*don't do this at your place

Fixed

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

I was just making a joke and pointing to the fact that thinking you're going to play sugar daddy for a little fun is a loving awful idea for a lot of reasons.

Haha no, I am actually an evil misogynist pig!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Spermjacking sluts are no joke man

Remember the story of that girl takin the used condom out of the trash and turkey basting the cum into her vagina.

poo poo is real.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Smile emoticon

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

revdrkevind posted:

I was just making a joke and pointing to the fact that thinking you're going to play sugar daddy for a little fun is a loving awful idea for a lot of reasons.

Haha no, I am actually an evil misogynist pig!
I wasn't that guy mr not paying attention

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

these red pills are delicious just like cowboy curtis fed neo in the hit film the matrix

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

vyst posted:

Spermjacking sluts are no joke man

Remember the story of that girl takin the used condom out of the trash and turkey basting the cum into her vagina.

poo poo is real.
I remember this happening to my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I take the condom home in my pocket. Sometimes they call to ask what happened to it.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Otisburg posted:

these red pills are delicious just like cowboy curtis fed neo in the hit film the matrix

Curtis a true midnight cowboy

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

revdrkevind posted:

yep

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
money solves all shortness problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

money solves all shortness problems

No man

They like these older guys because they are some how classier than guys 10 years younger than them; They wear bespoke clothing and treat a woman proper and everything

No way it could possibly them having an established career and a lady ready to settle down with some boring middle management gently caress over tanned-rear end Marco the surfer stoner with the nice balls

• Locked thread