Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Kentucky's 6'3 320 backup NT, Jacob Hyde, has changed his number to 36 and will be playing fullback situationally this season.

OC Shannon Dawson on using Hyde::

"If we need to get one [yard], we'll put his big rear end in there and knock somebody out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Former Everything posted:

Kentucky's 6'3 320 backup NT, Jacob Hyde, has changed his number to 36 and will be playing fullback situationally this season.

"If we need to get one [yard], we'll put his big rear end in there and knock somebody out."

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
UK fans getting excited about football...is making me REALLY excited about football.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Close:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Goldy bitch

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

My employer allows us the option of putting our work email accounts onto our cell phones. I declined because I know at some point I'd send out an angry reply all email at 2AM on a Saturday night. Probably involving roadside produce.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
oh god dammit

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

In other news, it's been over a year since Jerry Kill had a seizure and he wants to ban Wisconsin/Nebraska shirts & jerseys in the state of Minnesota. A good dude.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

C2C - 2.0 posted:

In other news, it's been over a year since Jerry Kill had a seizure and he wants to ban Wisconsin/Nebraska shirts & jerseys in the state of Minnesota. A good dude.

I'm 100000000% sure that is illegal

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Former Everything posted:

Texas has done this over the past few years. Owns.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Neil Armbong posted:

Texas has done this over the past few years. Owns.

Yeah, makes me think of that like 400lb gigantic kid Baylor used as a receiver against Sparty

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DJExile posted:

Yeah, makes me think of that like 400lb gigantic kid Baylor used as a receiver against Sparty

He's supposedly a full time tight end now.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

quote:

Kenya Dennis said Barry Odom has the corners playing closer to the line of scrimmage and more aggressive vs when Dave Steckel was DC. He went on to mention he could see the linebackers and corners blitzing much more, even joking about looking forward to getting some sacks of his own.

If Odom actually does do this during the season I will be so happy. The fact that teams didn't just continually run 5-7 yard curl routes/screens against Mizzou was confusing to me since the defense (save for the DL) refused to ever put any pressure on WR/RBs

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I want to like Jerry Kill but I sort of blame him for Gendo not being around which is still generally a bummer

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
So I just learned that Cecil Cherry, incoming freshman LB at Texas, has 24 siblings and half-siblings. He is one of 25 kids.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

jesus :stare:

Seaniqua posted:

I want to like Jerry Kill but I sort of blame him for Gendo not being around which is still generally a bummer

FireJerrryKill was fantastic and I really miss it

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Seaniqua posted:

I do miss me some Gendo.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Grittybeard posted:

Yup.

quote:

3 terrifying ways Baylor will use its 410-pound tight end
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/4/23/8467127/laquan-mcgowan-baylor-tight-end

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

DJExile posted:

jesus :stare:

FireJerrryKill was fantastic and I really miss it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mayodreams
Jul 4, 2003

Hello darkness,
my old friend
Someone did some really tough research.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I know, isn't it amazing? Briles has even talked about lining him up as a slot receiver once or twice, which I absolutely want to see. Can you imagine this guy matched up with some poor CB?

Although, I'm not actually sure whether or not the focus will be so much on throwing to him as it is using the possibility of us throwing to him to force opponents to change up their coverage so that they're compromised elsewhere.

Spiritus Nox fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Aug 7, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

mayodreams posted:

What the gently caress Oregon

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Thermos H Christ posted:

So I just learned that Cecil Cherry, incoming freshman LB at Texas, has 24 siblings and half-siblings. He is one of 25 kids.

I'm gonna steal this:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
One liquor not being enough for Iowa seems accurate.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

mayodreams posted:

Ugh... Kansas really is the worst.

Pffft... There are 12 Jacks and only one Evan. People suck.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

MourningView posted:

One liquor not being enough for Iowa seems accurate.

Meanwhile, Fireball/Captain Morgan/ Jaegermeister is about the whitest combination so it fits for Idaho.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

alpha_destroy posted:

It is among people who self select to log their booze consumption on a social media app. Of course it is all terrible.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

alpha_destroy posted:

Two but it is still extremely unfair. EDub is the best bottom shelf liquor.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ross Angeles posted:

What the gently caress Oregon

Who the gently caress is drinking all that fireball?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

mayodreams posted:

To be fair, George Dickel is only the most popular here in SC because we often never care enough to ask what the well whiskey is.

But it's also the official whiskey of Merle Haggard

tactlessbastard posted:

Every person under the age of 30.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Aug 7, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

tactlessbastard posted:

College kids and people in cold states

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Fireball owns, don't hate.

Scarf posted:

To be fair, George Dickel is only the most popular here in SC because we often never care enough to ask what the well whiskey is.

Seems like this app they collected the data from wouldn't capture well liquor drinkers though?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Who the gently caress drinks Patron in Washington and why is the liquor of choice not Fireball

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Noctone posted:

Fireball owns, don't hate.

Seems like this app they collected the data from wouldn't capture well liquor drinkers though?

Ahh, I thought maybe they gathered the data from the bars themselves, not the drinkers. I don't know anyone who uses that bartrendr app, so maybe there's just one guy running around in SC drinking a poo poo ton of George Dickel and posting about it.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
The fact Wisconsin's is rum and not Korbel brandy really invalidates that research.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

You joke about this but that's close to the real thing:

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Mike_V posted:

If Odom actually does do this during the season I will be so happy. The fact that teams didn't just continually run 5-7 yard curl routes/screens against Mizzou was confusing to me since the defense (save for the DL) refused to ever put any pressure on WR/RBs
He's also playing safeties on the left or right side and having both pick up SS/FS responsibilities depending on how the offense lines up. I'm skeptical on that, but it worked at Memphis, Odom came up as a safeties coach, and it's supposed to help set the defense against HUNH offenses easier.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kidd-Liggit posted:

You joke about this but that's close to the real thing:

Is he using a lawnmower as a wheelchair?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Metapod posted:

Is he using a lawnmower as a wheelchair?

Looks like it's prom night IMO and he's on his way to pick up his date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

One tongue touch on clit

Flat and mega tongue on clit

Big roll of tongue on clit

I'm going to have to figure out a way to use these in the GDTs.

• Locked thread