Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Slate Action posted:

Twitter has been pretty fun tonight.

Shes probably bleeding out of you know whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Slate Action posted:

Also, Trump has been uninvited to the 2015 RedState gathering taking place this weekend in Atlanta:

sorry erick i don't think megyn's gonna be into you bro :(

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Slate Action posted:

Twitter has been pretty fun tonight.

Fiorina directly confronting Trump is suuuuuch a bad idea for her at the moment. Everyone in the media is doing their best to ignore what a tremendous gently caress up she is and if he turns his Trumpy glare in her direction then ho boy.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Yes, Erick Erickkkson just discovered misogyny is a bad thing.

Nope, sorry. He's doing that thing where all the little kids jump on the NFL player and try to tackle him, but he keeps walking with 13 kids dangling off his limbs.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

greatn posted:

This is gonna be the best Trump turnabout yet.

it's not even that hard of one

"I meant [insert inoffensive body part here], y'all are gross for taking it that way :smug:"

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Erick Son of Erick update:

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
This just does not tucking stop getting better and better. This election really is one for the history books, one party will nominate an independent and another will savage itself into a pile of gore and leave tens of millions of Republicans feeling there is no place for them in the world any more.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Good Citizen posted:

Fiorina directly confronting Trump is suuuuuch a bad idea for her at the moment. Everyone in the media is doing their best to ignore what a tremendous gently caress up she is and if he turns his Trumpy glare in her direction then ho boy.

Slate Action posted:

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
His day is marching on.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

Actual question: can negative coverage really drown Trump? For as long as I can recall, not a single person on a TV news channel or in a newspaper has ever said a kind word about him, and yet here he is, Actual GOP Candidate.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Good Citizen posted:

Nah, it's a great idea - with any luck, Trump will make some kind of sexist comment towards her, thereby granting her some sympathetic media coverage.

Valentin posted:

Actual question: can negative coverage really drown Trump? For as long as I can recall, not a single person on a TV news channel or in a newspaper has ever said a kind word about him, and yet here he is, Actual GOP Candidate.

Actual GOP Frontrunner. :eng101:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Slate Action posted:

Hahhaha nobody cares jackass the base is loving pissed and none of your establishment jerkoffs can talk them down. You think some washed up HP exec is gonna sate the party's thirst? No. What they want is RINO blood.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MrBims posted:

This just does not tucking stop getting better and better. This election really is one for the history books, one party will nominate an independent and another will savage itself into a pile of gore and leave tens of millions of Republicans feeling there is no place for them in the world any more.
And the Progressives (Especially I) will cackle upon their dumbfounded misery! :getin:

Anyways is Megyn Kelley's career officially hosed yet?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Grouchio posted:

Hope she gets fired, then replaces Joe Scarborough on MSNBC.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
So does this mean Erick Erickson and restate are now pay off the party establishment? God help us all.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Course not. Megyn basically asking "are you the worlds biggest scumbag?" as her first question was all part of Ailes plan

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

Grouchio posted:

And the Progressives (Especially I) will cackle upon their dumbfounded misery! :getin:

You too will be miserable when President Trump eliminates all forms of immigration and finally builds his yooj, luxurious wall. Trump 2016: Embrace the catharsis of your own ego death.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I hope she gets shouted out of her job by the base and becomes a niche writer for conservative feminism. (lol) She'll be replaced by another women who looks just like her and the average Fox viewer will hardly notice the difference.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

DaveWoo posted:

Nah, it's a great idea - with any luck, Trump will make some kind of sexist comment towards her, thereby granting her some sympathetic media coverage.

Actual GOP Frontrunner. :eng101:

Which is nuts since all he has to do is say something like "The most money you made your company was when you got fired. #WorseThanWorthless," but you just know he'll say something terribly offensive instead.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Miltank posted:

I hope she gets shouted out of her job by the base and becomes a niche writer for conservative feminism. She'll be replaced by another women who looks just like her and the average Fox viewer will hardly notice the difference.

Someone's gotta have that collage of blonde women employed by or related to Fox News.
Here, got it:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

alpha_destroy posted:

Which is nuts since all he has to do is say something like "The most money you made your company was when you got fired. #WorseThanWorthless," but you just know he'll say something terribly offensive instead.
Actually, he will probably do both.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

alpha_destroy posted:

Which is nuts since all he has to do is say something like "The most money you made your company was when you got fired. #WorseThanWorthless,"

I hope this happens so much.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Miltank posted:

niche writer for conservative feminism

something has to exist for it to be a niche.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Idiot Kicker posted:

Someone's gotta have that collage of blonde women employed by or related to Fox News.
Here, got it:

Steve doocy is the cherry on top

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump is not pleased with Erick the Second Of His Name.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Slate Action posted:

adults are actually just kids in a big body.

makes you think doesnt it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Let's see if Megyn Kelly's Twitter Detective skills can find the tweet that guy posted about a supreme court justice being a goat loving child molester before she accepts his invite.

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

spacemang_spliff posted:

L O loving L

Yes, Erick Erickkkson just discovered misogyny is a bad thing.

I wonder if he'll defend :shillary: from sexist attacks by the nominees?

They created a monster that projectile-vomits on people indiscriminately, but they're only concerned with keeping themselves clean of it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Lord of Pie posted:

Let's see if Megyn Kelly's Twitter Detective skills can find the tweet that guy posted about a supreme court justice being a goat loving child molester before she accepts his invite.

Shouldn't be too tough, I just RTed it to both of them :v:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

iCarly endorsed by french people: http://news.yahoo.com/carly-crush-fiorina-shines-first-republican-debate-174005862.html

(really they're just gushing about her kiddie debate performance, probably because English is their second language and they missed her being.....not good)

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Slate Action posted:

Thou shalt not stump the Trump. We are witnessing the Don of a New Age, and no one can stop it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump Duck A Dump Truck

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
During Trump's inaugural speech, he will slowly unwravel his elaborate combover to present the true POTUS, the reincarnated visage of Ronald Raegan

The only man who could stop him, The Boy With The Scar And Also Wild Hair had been shunned by the american public, and it was now too late to rectify that mistake.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BUG JUG posted:

iCarly endorsed by french people: http://news.yahoo.com/carly-crush-fiorina-shines-first-republican-debate-174005862.html

(really they're just gushing about her kiddie debate performance, probably because English is their second language and they missed her being.....not good)

French endorsement is poison to a Republican so good job! :thumbsup:

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
Honestly the one thing I'm sad about is that Megyn Kelly didn't grill the gently caress out of the other candidates as well. When she was asking Trump those questions I was hype as poo poo, and if she'd continued being as cruel with the other candidates it would've been a lot of fun to watch, and maybe would have forced them to answer with some god drat honesty for once in their lives.

One question I would have loved to hear would've been "Alright, [candidate], you mentioned repealing and replacing Obamacare. The Republican Party has been saying that for years, but failed to come up with said replacement. What makes you any different?".

Bonus question: "Ted Cruz, how come your mouth is so tiny?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Raruna posted:

Honestly the one thing I'm sad about is that Megyn Kelly didn't grill the gently caress out of the other candidates as well. When she was asking Trump those questions I was hype as poo poo, and if she'd continued being as cruel with the other candidates it would've been a lot of fun to watch, and maybe would have forced them to answer with some god drat honesty for once in their lives.

One question I would have loved to hear would've been "Alright, [candidate], you mentioned repealing and replacing Obamacare. The Republican Party has been saying that for years, but failed to come up with said replacement. What makes you any different?".

That would have made Trump look worse honestly, if everyone was getting the same treatment. The only other person I can remember getting nailed with a personal slam question really was Carson wo I figured was going to be the official sacrifice to get Carly in the next debate after Trump didn't immediately explode.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ailes isnt going to let money pits walker/jeb gaffe themselves out of the race just yet

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Slate Action posted:

Also, Trump has been uninvited to the 2015 RedState gathering taking place this weekend in Atlanta:

That's rich.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Idiot Kicker posted:

Here, got it:

Nice sexism there.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
Wasn't asking Kasich about Medicaid expansion grilling him? Or Bush about the "your brother's war" thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

tsa posted:

Nice sexism there.

drat... drat.

• Locked thread