Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

take a caffeine pill

ya I'm thinking basically caffeine and L-Theanine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
And some steroids

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

soy posted:

anyone have some good links to a recipe I can follow to make a good pwo from powdercity poo poo, sick of paying out the rear end for pwo

also lol I ordered an 11lb bag of protein from amazon and they goofed and sent me 2 for price of one, owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanna do steroids but I have no idea what ones to do or where to buy them. There's an HGH clinic near my work but I think it's overpriced because lol bay area everything is overpriced

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Ramsus posted:

a dozen eggs is like $2.50

that's a pretty cheap mean sir

Oh right, I forgot that you only workout once a month.

Seriously though, let's just say you lift every other day. That's seven times in two weeks: 7 x $2.50 = $17.50 every two weeks or $455/year -just- on eggs for slurping.

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques says that you only get about 51% of the available protein in raw egg form (91% in cooked). Congrats on pooping out $227.50 worth of eggs a year, undigested.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

your skeltons will disintegrate

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

soy posted:

I wanna do steroids but I have no idea what ones to do or where to buy them

Top men in the United States Government have deemed steroids unsafe for human use. These people have your best interest at heart, and would never lie. Please listen to what they have to say.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
No wonder I've developed osteoporosis since I got back in to lifting

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Aralan posted:

I hope ridiculous scare stories about protein powder drive the price down

a giant tub at walmart is like $20 so i'm not sure how much lower it can go

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decebal posted:

Top men in the United States Government have deemed steroids unsafe for human use. These people have your best interest at heart, and would never lie. Please listen to what they have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Zzulu posted:

your skeltons will disintegrate

I enjoy buying a rotisserie chicken, holding it in one hand and eating it like an apple, bones and all, so I hope that counts as a source of calcium for my bones (and boner)

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

"fresh whey"

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Artisanal, localy sourced, vegan whey.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

Fushin posted:

It actually really isn't if you do more research than just https://www.google.com idiot.

Enjoy your biotin deficiency, I guess?

Also making GBS threads out 50% of the protein per egg, but you sound like you hate money so :shrug:

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

monny posted:

Enjoy your biotin deficiency, I guess?

Also making GBS threads out 50% of the protein per egg, but you sound like you hate money so :shrug:

But Rocky

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
some people just wanna be gaston

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
If u want steroids just get fucken strong and eventually someone will offer u some, thus completing the circle of life

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Zahgaegun posted:

Oh right, I forgot that you only workout once a month.

Seriously though, let's just say you lift every other day. That's seven times in two weeks: 7 x $2.50 = $17.50 every two weeks or $455/year -just- on eggs for slurping.

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques says that you only get about 51% of the available protein in raw egg form (91% in cooked). Congrats on pooping out $227.50 worth of eggs a year, undigested.

Some of us have jobs and don't rely on our parents to buy our food so $455 a year for protein doesn't hurt my wallet at all.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I have a job. Does that mean I have to drink raw eggs? :ohdear:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Fushin posted:

Some of us have jobs and don't rely on our parents to buy our food so $455 a year for protein doesn't hurt my wallet at all.

wouldn't that math mean its more like 227.50 for protein, 227.50 for poops

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I've also got a job should I throw out my protein powder and start eating raw eggs

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i mean i dont mean to judge a mans hobby, but if you like weird poops you could prolly save money and buy discounted colon cleansers

monny
Oct 20, 2008

If you're not literally gagging down raw albumen in front of awe-stricken gym bros after your curl session, just kill you're famil; and self

Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

I heard bioavailability of raw egg surpasses whey when you slurp them up with your rear end in a top hat

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Real men shelve them unbroken.

Force $455 worth of whole eggs into your anus or gtfo

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Cant let all that shell protein go to waste

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
3 bros I'd never seen before were at my gym today. They all looked slightly above average, ripped-wise, but nothing particularly special. One was wearing an athletic shirt for the local university, so I figured they were low-level athletes of some sort, probably unable to get a workout in that early on campus on a Sunday. Again, none of them looked particularly powerful or anything. Then, they start squatting. Two plates. Three plates. Four plates. Five plates. Six plates. All for reps. All of them. They finally topped out at 675. They were making the guys at my gym that normally make me feel like a weak piece of poo poo feel like weak pieces of poo poo.

CruJones fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 10, 2015

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
man legs and shoulders just took me 1hr 40mins, old and slow

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Please make sure to change thread name in a few months to "Sweet November Gains"

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
tried some jump rope instead of running to warm up, jumping rope is exhausting

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer
Added lat pull downs yesterday. Now I hurt in brand new places

monny
Oct 20, 2008

How was it for your micro-penis?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

Please make sure to change thread name in a few months to "Sweet November Gains"

It's not called Sweet August Gains right now so this wouldn't make sense.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CruJones posted:

3 bros I'd never seen before were at my gym today. They all looked slightly above average, ripped-wise, but nothing particularly special. One was wearing an athletic shirt for the local university, so I figured they were low-level athletes of some sort, probably unable to get a workout in that early on campus on a Sunday. Again, none of them looked particularly powerful or anything. Then, they start squatting. Two plates. Three plates. Four plates. Five plates. Six plates. All for reps. All of them. They finally topped out at 675. They were making the guys at my gym that normally make me feel like a weak piece of poo poo feel like weak pieces of poo poo.

You should hang out with those guys

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

CruJones posted:

The best squatter I know is some 160 lb guy who you would never see on the street and think he works out. yet he posts videos of himself doing 4-500 + with 100 % perfect form routinely. It's crazy how much some people can squat without acquiring any aesthetics.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

limeincoke posted:

The best squatter I know is some 160 lb guy who you would never see on the street and think he works out. yet he posts videos of himself doing 4-500 + with 100 % perfect form routinely. It's crazy how much some people can squat without acquiring any aesthetics.

ilya ilyin dot jpeg

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I believe it. I did SL for 3 months and my thighs only got skinnier.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Your muscles become a lot more effective but ya need a lil more hypertrophy to get them building a bunch of more muscle

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

BoonyPC posted:

man legs and shoulders just took me 1hr 40mins, old and slow

Two sets of 5x5 can take me almost an hour and a half if I factor in warmup time. Lifting is hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
That seems a little excessive. Allowing 5 minutes between sets (which is drat long) and at most 60 seconds to complete a set, that's 25 minutes for one extremely difficult 5x5.

• Locked thread