Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Koramei posted:

wtf kind of question is that anyway though

(it's a parody account)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
:bang: I saw 70k followers and assumed it was legit but looking at their other posts that's really obvious isn't it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stultus Maximus posted:

(it's a parody account)

I want Everdraed to make his eyes dance around.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Koramei posted:

wtf kind of question is that anyway though

Jesus was a carpenter so that's a legitimate answer.

Picture:

http://imgur.com/gallery/EP41u

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Stultus Maximus posted:

(it's a parody account)

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008
This seems to be the theme for today: "Welcome to the Left, where your number one enemy is other Leftists."

Random unconnected stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-cmNdiFuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0o9clVQu8

StickySweater fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 10, 2015

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Both not funny and very much not needing to be gifs.

Death to Comedy Central.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Confederate Summer Camp where kids can experience racismantebellum southern heritage!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Someone should take that racist flag off their wall.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
The Staten Island Yankees celebrated "Blue Lives Matter Day" on the anniversary of Michael Brown's death.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Stultus Maximus posted:

(it's a parody account)

hmm. yes, very good.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Werewolf Cotillion: Boys becoming Gentile Southerners; Gentile Southerners becoming Werewolves.

Meanwhile in Pawnee IndianaBoise Idaho:

Local defends mural depicting lynching of an Indian as heritage, not hate.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 11, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bernie Sanders now has a custom theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzgBkpY-6mE

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

spacetoaster posted:

Ha ha, the germans will throw someone in jail for 3 years for a hand gesture just to make people think they aren't nazis anymore.

I think the actual, current political climates of France, Switzerland, and Austria are more worrisome than the spectre of German Nazism/Neo-Nazism.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

loving endorsed. Best Obama could do was a kickstarter for Shenmue 3.

MizPiz fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Aug 11, 2015

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

You know how chris rock won't do that one bit about certain black people because racists latched onto it as a serious point? Well maybe we shouldn't make parodies of millenials because boomers will take this seriously. #MillenialLivesMatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrw_UnlRII

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MizPiz posted:

loving endorsed. Best Obama could do was a kickstarter for Shenmue 3.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Freakazoid_ posted:

You know how chris rock won't do that one bit about certain black people because racists latched onto it as a serious point? Well maybe we shouldn't make parodies of millenials because boomers will take this seriously. #MillenialLivesMatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrw_UnlRII

I work with one millenial (the only one I've ever worked with) and he fits everything being parodied in that video to the tee. He is unteachable at the most basic of tasks, stupid, inattentive, incapable of showing up on time and sees nothing wrong with being utterly useless at everything. Like, he is quite literally unaware of why it's Not Good to be a useless lazy idiot at everything. He isn't intellectually impaired in any way that I can discern and is perfectly capable of discussing complex concepts, which leads me to believe that he's just a lazy useless gently caress by inclination. FWIW I'm in my late 20's.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Slavvy posted:

I work with one millenial (the only one I've ever worked with) and he fits everything being parodied in that video to the tee. He is unteachable at the most basic of tasks, stupid, inattentive, incapable of showing up on time and sees nothing wrong with being utterly useless at everything. Like, he is quite literally unaware of why it's Not Good to be a useless lazy idiot at everything. He isn't intellectually impaired in any way that I can discern and is perfectly capable of discussing complex concepts, which leads me to believe that he's just a lazy useless gently caress by inclination. FWIW I'm in my late 20's.

Wow, you have a sample size of one. That completely justifies it all.

Also, you've only ever worked with one other person under the age of 34? Where have you worked? Banks in Mary Poppins Land?

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Slavvy posted:

FWIW I'm in my late 20's.

FWIW you're a millennial too

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Two men have been given fines and community service for BASE jumping off the Freedom Tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7sxt9xeJE (skip to 2:30)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

"Black people not wanting to be harassed and murdered by the police are totally ruining my property values you guys!"

When will we recognize who the true victims are?

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEqTSwtmms

Koschei
Sep 14, 2007

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
I'm an electrician and lately my co-worker has been griping about how a $15 minimum wage is the worst thing that could happen. I've tried to explain to him that the cost of living has increased without a corresponding increase in pay for many people but he maintains that this is a bad thing. I've also encountered this same attitude among other tradespeople. What sort of things could I tell him to sway his opinion?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mw49mk_x0

Full disclaimer, my brother is a member of this union.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Koschei posted:

I'm an electrician and lately my co-worker has been griping about how a $15 minimum wage is the worst thing that could happen. I've tried to explain to him that the cost of living has increased without a corresponding increase in pay for many people but he maintains that this is a bad thing. I've also encountered this same attitude among other tradespeople. What sort of things could I tell him to sway his opinion?

With the cost of living increasing the more people that can afford to have remodeling and electrical work done the more he has job security and the more he'll get paid in return.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A Winner is Jew posted:

With the cost of living increasing the more people that can afford to have remodeling and electrical work done the more he has job security and the more he'll get paid in return.

That's what I love about Texas!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Koschei posted:

People are stupid wherever you go. I work in natural gas pipeline stuff and I would say most of the workforce is 45+ and their opinions on people who aren't white (Portuguese [porkchops] aren't white, either are Italians) are absolutely terrible. At least when it comes to money and safety stuff, they're pretty progressive. Yay for unions

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 12, 2015

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

People are stupid wherever you go. I in natural gas pipeline stuff and I would say most of the workforce is 45+ and their opinions are people who aren't white (Portuguese [porkchops] aren't white, either are Italians) are absolutely terrible. At least when it comes to money and safety stuff, they're pretty progressive. Yay for unions

That gauge :420:

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
http://youtu.be/nSal-ms0vcI

By Sofia Asharaf and set to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda': hip-video about Unilever poisoning the waters of Kodaikanal with mercury from a Thermometer factory. They have done no clean up. Pro-click.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Black people not wanting to be harassed and murdered by the police are totally ruining my property values you guys!"

When will we recognize who the true victims are?

Also,

quote:

The real estate market actually improved following the riots in most parts of metro St. Louis. Home sales in the region were up 12.8 percent in the first half of this year compared with a year earlier, according to figures from the St. Louis Association of Realtors. That mirrors a national trend toward recovering sales and prices after a weak year in 2014.

Home sales were up only 2 percent in north St. Louis County, but that market was trailing the rest of the region even before the trouble. In Ferguson itself, 15 homes sold in the first half of this year, down from 18 a year earlier.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
United States Military Academy Professor of History: The Civil War was totally about slavery, loving deal with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfLr2XtXf0

e: I already know Prager University is loving weirdo as hell, but USMA History Dept Heads aren't contributing to those other videos.

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 12, 2015

• Locked thread