Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

Cleretic posted:

I'm still going back and watching some runs from SGDQ. I expected Portaxx, and caught her live during Roundabout, but I didn't expect to catch John reading donations.

Boots reads donations during Dark Souls 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

AstroWhale posted:

Boots reads donations during Dark Souls 2.

Nope

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Speedrunning season, the season when God cries, seeing the waste his creation led to.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

WATCHES HAVE ARRIVED

tag:great britain's greatest perverts

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
It's like there's glimmers of light in the distance. "Oh, they like watches on wrists, wrists are delicate features, ornamentation, yeah..." or "It's an elastic band you stick your dick into, ok." But then, there's a massive swerve and I'm left with no clue as to what's going on.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Gimnbo posted:

WATCHES HAVE ARRIVED

tag:great britain's greatest perverts

I have no idea what I just listened to.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Don't steal people's things and cum on them :argh:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I've heard of cat burgling, but cum burgling?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Added Space posted:

It's like there's glimmers of light in the distance. "Oh, they like watches on wrists, wrists are delicate features, ornamentation, yeah..." or "It's an elastic band you stick your dick into, ok." But then, there's a massive swerve and I'm left with no clue as to what's going on.

I am a...I guess a fan of clocks and watches and poo poo? I'm sure there's some weird Greek word for it. I can kinda sorta see how there could be a fetish in that if I squint and cock my head just right. The whole thing is based around grace and artistry and creating beauty using a huge amount of tiny precise parts, I can see how someone who's hosed in the head goes all 'aw yea gonna crank off to that' but...that's not what this is is it? It's literally just seeing a watch and popping a boner.

How.

How do these people work? What happened to them?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Chronophilia?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I think the account of the guy who jacked off while wearing a woman's watch while pretending it was a handjob at least had some kind of logic behind it. That's the simplest guess I could make: that these guys are just super into handjobs.

But then you get into guys who wear watches as cockrings (as Victor points out several times) and then you exit the territory of the understandable.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

How do these people work? What happened to them?

Wires were crossed that should not have been crossed, permanently, and probably well before they had any concept of sex or fetish. For these poor bastards, normal sexual attraction is at best a side effect of their real desires, and at worst an impossible dream, like trying to compete in a 100-meter dash while paralyzed from the waist down. Do not weep for them, for they were doomed from the start.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I am a...I guess a fan of clocks and watches and poo poo? I'm sure there's some weird Greek word for it. I can kinda sorta see how there could be a fetish in that if I squint and cock my head just right. The whole thing is based around grace and artistry and creating beauty using a huge amount of tiny precise parts, I can see how someone who's hosed in the head goes all 'aw yea gonna crank off to that' but...that's not what this is is it? It's literally just seeing a watch and popping a boner.
I can get being into watches in an ordinary sense - they're elegant, delicate, precise, and often even just nice to look at. And being status symbols of a sort, I could see a person's thing being "girls/guys with nice watches", but these motherfuckers got all that poo poo backwards and fixate on the watch, not the wearer. Like I could get it - kind of - if it were some kind of autistic fixation on mechanism and precision and clockwork that somehow ended up getting them hard. But this whole loving episode is just confusing to me. Even the carfuckers and bugfuckers made more sense.

Gimnbo posted:

But then you get into guys who wear watches as cockrings (as Victor points out several times) and then you exit the territory of the understandable.
Don't forget the guy who stuck a watch up his rear end. Like Jesus man, that cannot be comfortable, I don't care how hard it makes you. And that's a really mean thing to do to a precision instrument. Is that like BDSM but done to a watch or something? Yeah, you're a dirty little Timex aren't you, you like it when I get poo poo and cum all up inside those precision guts.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I wish I had something informative or poignant to say about watch fetish, but I just didn't really understand any of it while making the doc. I felt like every time I was about to understand something, I got thrown a curveball that messed up my understanding of what the gently caress was going on.

Like the only thing constant throughout is that watches on other people are hot, but that's so close to just stating the fetish that it feels like a tautology.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
"I like panties because women's pussies are in them!"

"I like watches because men and women's wrists are in them!"

A lot of it seems to be pretty standard attraction to it being an accessory worn by someone they want to bone. :shrug:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

TetsuoTW posted:

Don't forget the guy who stuck a watch up his rear end.

That was a character in a movie :rolleyes:

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

"I like panties because women's pussies are in them!"

"I like watches because men and women's wrists are in them!"

A lot of it seems to be pretty standard attraction to it being an accessory worn by someone they want to bone. :shrug:

Like the glasses people, they're really, really into this one particular accessory, to the point of going into incredibly unnecessary details with it and largely ignoring the owner beyond general "she's hot, but check out her watch". They're not interested in the panties and only vaguely interested in the women, and if they were they probably wouldn't be on a forum specifically devoted to the watches.

It might have started by being an accessory on someone they wanted to gently caress, but it's progressed into something very different and very strange.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

My read on it is that these people ended up with "that lady wearing a watch is sexy" in their head at some formative point, but instead of pivoting around 'woman', they pivot around 'watch' instead and go off in that direction. Like, I could get being some repressed middle class kid who ended up with a weird sexuality because the sexiest thing he felt comfortable with was watch ads in magazines where a pretty lady wears a watch. (And then they veer off sideways into being interested in the watch.) That, or they like watches cause if you borrow one from someone it'll feel all warm and slightly oily from their skin, so there's some kind of intimacy?

Like any fetish it seems to be different things to different people, so some people are "phwoar look at the watch on that girl" whereas some people are more into the watch or into USING the watch on themselves, et cetera. Watch fetish makes a certain sense to me, but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous and weird to be fixated on that one specific accessory.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That was the weirdest episode I've heard in a while. A lot of these weird fetish episodes somehow make more sense to me than this one did. This was just utterly confusing the entire way through. Hilarious, but confusing.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm just surprised that none of them have made the obvious jump to handcuffs.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Assuming people with weird paraphilias will move toward anything more typically sexy is always a mistake.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm personally curious about what they think about mannequin hands and/or some old fashioned chopped off human hands.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Djeser posted:

That, or they like watches cause if you borrow one from someone it'll feel all warm and slightly oily from their skin, so there's some kind of intimacy?

I don't think that's what is supposed to happen if you ask someone if they have the time.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Handcuffs don't have the design elements to them that would make watches 'sexy'. Notice that none of them are into bracelets, which are a lot simpler and more purely ornamental than watches. Some of them seemed to have some kind of jewelry crossover thing (which also makes sense in terms of aiming for 'attracted to girl' and missing the bullseye by a bit) but it's specifically watches. Honestly, I'm kinda sad there weren't any posts going on at length about what's a good watch versus a bad watch the same way the quicksand fetishists talked about what the best kind of sand was or the inflation fetishists argued over popping/no popping/air/water/beer gas/et cetera. This episode was a lot more gently caress A WATCH SO HOT!!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

Honestly, I'm kinda sad there weren't any posts going on at length about what's a good watch versus a bad watch
What really surprised me in that area was the number of posters flaunting their openly fake Chinese knockoffs. Have some standards, you crazy fucks!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

God, this one was so loving weird.

Like, the discussions had all of the requisite parts that we've seen in fetish documents before (specificity, developing as a child/teen, etc), but the specifics are INSANE. It's so jarring that it feels like someone's loving with me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

My favorite parts of the fetish episodes are the really ecstatic readings of otherwise mundane things. Some wrongly-erect dude sweating as he tells us that SHE TIGHTENED THE WATCH STRAP AGAINST HER WRIST!!!

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Lemon made it so the hopper now tells what's been recorded. For example, :siren: Spells of Magick | RECORDED A Meat July 28th, 2015 :siren:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

It's episodes like this that make me think that whenever someone wants to borrow something I should make sure to tell them not to gently caress it or cum on or inside it, just to be sure.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TetsuoTW posted:

It's episodes like this that make me think that whenever someone wants to borrow something I should make sure to tell them not to gently caress it or cum on or inside it, just to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfMu77sYH4

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

My favorite parts of the fetish episodes are the really ecstatic readings of otherwise mundane things. Some wrongly-erect dude sweating as he tells us that SHE TIGHTENED THE WATCH STRAP AGAINST HER WRIST!!!

Is there anyone in here who reads an all caps post and doesn't default to hearing it as a Kumquote?

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

kalensc posted:

Is there anyone in here who reads an all caps post and doesn't default to hearing it as a Kumquote?

Yes Hi Hello

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Gimnbo posted:

Lemon made it so the hopper now tells what's been recorded. For example, :siren: Spells of Magick | RECORDED A Meat July 28th, 2015 :siren:

I'm excited to hear what the readers found by themselves, it's such a treasure trove and I just had to stop myself after a certain amount, because that doc could easily be like a hundred pages if I had the time. Spellsofmagic also sells the worst bumper stickers in the world in their site store, if anybody feels like wasting some time.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
I'm not surprised that they looked at a Spells Of Magic doc, chose it over all the others, gathered enough readers and recorded the episode just in two weeks.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Magick episodes are always great. I drat near died laughing during that wrestling spell.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Hey so F Plus Live 4.

quote:

Our working concept at a theme is poorly written fanfiction.

:getin:

Also I totally called it last page.

RyokoTK posted:

Fanfiction.

And they're still doing it in Minneapolis, so that's cool. I can't wait :3:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Magick episodes are always great. I drat near died laughing during that wrestling spell.

VIDEO GAME PAIN

RyokoTK posted:

Hey so F Plus Live 4.

:getin:

Also I totally called it last page.

And they're still doing it in Minneapolis, so that's cool. I can't wait :3:

Crossing my fingers for Christian Humber Reloaded.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
So long as there's an interlude where they do a live action reenactment of Repercussions of Evil it'll be great.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
They've already done Repercussions of Evil in the Creepypasta episode, and I'm not sure they could do better than JimmyFranks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

X-Ray Pecs posted:

VIDEO GAME PAIN
Spells of Ma Gick killed Roddy Piper!