Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

mackintosh posted:

that's it, you're off the people i will funnel my money to when putin invades list

Idk if you're so rich why you won't fly over and drink a beer w me anyway u big fag. Bring tbp from America too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

It was just a comment m8!!! My wallet

im taking the piss m8

i went out for a drive at 4am and did some lols because im slowly destroying my exhaust by making huge fireballs come out of it when i boot it out of a corner

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Today I caught our warehouse manager lying to my face and now hes making GBS threads himself that hes gonna get sacked.

What's his name ahaha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

track day bro! posted:

im taking the piss m8

i went out for a drive at 4am and did some lols because im slowly destroying my exhaust by making huge fireballs come out of it when i boot it out of a corner

I want this to happen when I get my v8

I went out in a murcielago the other day and stood behind it to have a listen and got covered in unI burnt fuel lol

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

serious gaylord posted:

Today I caught our warehouse manager lying to my face and now hes making GBS threads himself that hes gonna get sacked.

hasnt he done this before

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

serious gaylord posted:

Then post it then, stop being a loving pissflaps about it.

should he

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

I want this to happen when I get my v8

I went out in a murcielago the other day and stood behind it to have a listen and got covered in unI burnt fuel lol

i saw a black huracan today it looked and sounded extremely ftw

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

The Big Taff Man posted:

hasnt he done this before

He has, and got a final written warning.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
is creative dishonesty not on the list of traits you look for in an employee

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

serious gaylord posted:

He has, and got a final written warning.
Was he the guy that hid a delivery or something like that?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

The Big Taff Man posted:

Was he the guy that hid a delivery or something like that?

He was the guy who swore blind he'd sent a really important delivery despite the company saying they hadn't received it and wouldn't back down on that despite there being no tracking information and then the next day I went into the 2nd warehouse and found all 8 pallets of it there and it turns out he'd just forgotten to send it and was going to try and sneak it out the door that day.

Today he is saying I didn't give him a really important thing to send last monday despite me having a conversation with him, pointing out the address and even confirming the post code with him on google and is denying that he was even given it to send, as one again he's just forgotten to do it. So I went through the paperwork on his desk with him there and found it and now he's bricking it.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Bhyos getting his big boy sacking boots on

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

serious gaylord posted:

He was the guy who swore blind he'd sent a really important delivery despite the company saying they hadn't received it and wouldn't back down on that despite there being no tracking information and then the next day I went into the 2nd warehouse and found all 8 pallets of it there and it turns out he'd just forgotten to send it and was going to try and sneak it out the door that day.

Today he is saying I didn't give him a really important thing to send last monday despite me having a conversation with him, pointing out the address and even confirming the post code with him on google and is denying that he was even given it to send, as one again he's just forgotten to do it. So I went through the paperwork on his desk with him there and found it and now he's bricking it.

what is the name of the man lmfao

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

The Big Taff Man posted:

Bhyos getting his big boy sacking boots on

I've had to pass this up the chain as hes too important for me to sack on my own, and hes got a meeting with the owner and CFO tomorrow, hence the bricking it.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
you should lie to his face and tell him hes not fired

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
my old rx7 was awesome for shooting fireballs out the exhaust rips my old rx7 😢

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

im having a guinness for breakfast and then im off to play golf

a good day

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

corn in the fridge posted:

my old rx7 was awesome for shooting fireballs out the exhaust rips my old rx7 😢

whats the point of a car that doesnt shoot fireballs out of the exhaust?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
also buy another rx7 and then we can go on trackday with a6h and maybe convince smelly face and terdman

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
wow, all my colleagues are either sick or on holiday and now everybody keeps calling me with questions about their stuff. And I'm all like: I don't know why my colleague did X or Y :downs:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

beedeebee posted:

wow, all my colleagues are either sick or on holiday and now everybody keeps calling me with questions about their stuff. And I'm all like: I don't know why my colleague did X or Y :downs:

how do you type with boxinggloves on your hands?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
the time has come to eat an apple very painfully cause i bit my tongue yesterday

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

track day bro! posted:

how do you type with boxinggloves on your hands?

very carefully

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

track day bro! posted:

also buy another rx7 and then we can go on trackday with a6h and maybe convince smelly face and terdman

i don't have money for a second car because i am saving up for a deposit on a mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill race the clio idgaf

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

i don't have money for a second car because i am saving up for a deposit on a mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill race the clio idgaf

actualy the clio is probably a better bet, i always see 9000 of them at trackdays

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Bape Culture posted:

Idk if you're so rich why you won't fly over and drink a beer w me anyway u big fag. Bring tbp from America too

you have my packed luggage haha.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
thatcher brainwash was overtaken by rage and care. it's definitely luvd i know it.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

track day bro! posted:

actualy the clio is probably a better bet, i always see 9000 of them at trackdays

my clio might explode because it just hit 140k miles the other day and I'll have to fix the window and change the brake fluid before i track it also there's a hesitation sometimes at ~6500rpm but idk what that might be

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
🎵also i need a helmet 🎵

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

my clio might explode because it just hit 140k miles the other day and I'll have to fix the window and change the brake fluid before i track it also there's a hesitation sometimes at ~6500rpm but idk what that might be

Self esteem issues?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

🎵also i need a helmet 🎵

Yeah I bet haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

🎵also i need a helmet 🎵

you just rent one at the event for a tenner, one day i'll actualy bother to buy one

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

track day bro! posted:

you just rent one at the event for a tenner, one day i'll actualy bother to buy one

oh good to know

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Kwagga posted:

Yeah I bet haha

haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
haha

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Sounds like my sex life

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
lads

im going to go ape tomorrow

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

chuggo is BACK posted:

lads

youre not allowed to say that on SA anymore

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

chuggo is BACK posted:

lads

your going to your mams? haha tbp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Kwagga posted:

Sounds like my sex life

Well yes, agreed of course, but if I may enquire, just briefly, as to the gentleman's name?

• Locked thread