Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Donald Trump's Twitter posted:

“Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago
Roger Ailes just called. He is a great guy & assures me that “Trump” will be treated fairly on @FoxNews. His word is always good!
303 retweets579 favorites

Open the bloodgates! :kheldragar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Prester John posted:

i wonder if he gave money to roger ailes so he wouldn't come to the wedding

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Prester John posted:

lol besides the amazing implications of this tweet, why did he put his own name in quotation marks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump owns

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Nagato posted:

lol besides the amazing implications of this tweet, why did he put his own name in quotation marks

you'd understand if your identity was also a multimillion-dollar brand, loser :smugtrump:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Trump threads are better than any other politician threads.

This is reason enough to make the man president.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
first order of president trump: annex scotland and build the Trump Hotel and Highland Golf Course

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

now all we need is a tweet from the donald saying that ailes has apologized to him for kelly's behavior

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

CANT

STOP

THE

TRUMP

http://i.imgur.com/IbpwztR.gifv

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

OK.

This DOES make me kind of like him better as a politician.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Trump has completely triumphed over Fox News

CNN Money posted:

Fox News chairman Roger Ailes says "the air has been cleared" with Donald Trump.
"Donald Trump and I spoke today," Ailes said in a statement obtained by CNNMoney. "We discussed our concerns, and I again expressed my confidence in Megyn Kelly. She is a brilliant journalist and I support her 100 percent."

Ailes continued: "I assured him that we will continue to cover this campaign with fairness & balance. We had a blunt but cordial conversation and the air has been cleared."
A Fox News spokeswoman said Kelly will briefly "acknowledge" the controversy on her 9 p.m. program -- and then move on.

Trump is also booked for two seperate appearances on Fox News tomorrow, one at 7am and one on "Fox and Friends". This is funny for now but Trump is starting to get a creepy amount of power/worshipful followers.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Prester John posted:

Trump is also booked for two seperate appearances on Fox News tomorrow, one at 7am and one on "Fox and Friends". This is funny for now but Trump is starting to get a creepy amount of power/worshipful followers.

Megyn Kelly is going to need some scope to get rid of the vomit smell from her mouth. He'll be at 30% now that Fox News is going to be fellating him on air.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0kMA8-U0ME

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

He actually "won" the fight vs Megyn Kelly. Goddamn is this guy a bulldog.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

What those other losers are lacking is the fleet of Trump lawyers

Trump is modern day Samson. His power is in his hair and he's going to bring down the Republican party and Fox News both.
:gizz:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Prester John posted:

This is the best time to be alive.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trump will become president and he will do so solely to literally eat every american. we will all line up in front of the white house and wait our turn to be cooked by the white house chef, and then devoured by our president

once he has eaten the final american will he be able to say that america has truly become great, because we have all become one with trump

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

trump will become president and he will do so solely to literally eat every american. we will all line up in front of the white house and wait our turn to be cooked by the white house chef, and then devoured by our president

once he has eaten the final american will he be able to say that america has truly become great, because we have all become one with trump

I have the wierdest boner right now, can you see its sihoulette poking from Trump's abdomen because im really pressed up inside here

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The only thing i don't like about trump is he's kind of gaudy, for instance all his failed products failed mostly because they were tacky. But nobodys perfect, hes a very good presidential candidate aside from that. I just want to see things get shaken up a little

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tautologicus posted:

The only thing i don't like about trump is he's kind of gaudy, for instance all his failed products failed mostly because they were tacky. But nobodys perfect, hes a very good presidential candidate aside from that. I just want to see things get shaken up a little

Trump is supposed to be kitsch. That is his thing.

You can't have luxurious without ostentatious~

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Trump is a modern Andrew Jackson.

He will win by the popularity of the people.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Trump is supposed to be kitsch. That is his thing.

You can't have luxurious without ostentatious~

I can accept this.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Megyn Kelly addressed the dustup between her and Donald Trump and defused things just threw kerosene on a bonfire.

Mediate posted:

Kelly took the high road and refused to even acknowledge Trump’s personal attacks on her, saying, “I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism.”

Shots fired.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Tautologicus posted:

The only thing i don't like about trump is he's kind of gaudy, for instance all his failed products failed mostly because they were tacky.

He even manged to make steak gaudy. He's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Jose posted:

trump owns

burritolingus posted:

Trump threads are better than any other politician threads.

This is reason enough to make the man president.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump is what a Japanese person would imagine our president to be.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Interesting. Kelly and Trump are both trying to play the "I will not apologize" card. ('Cause the Fox audience has been trained that apology is for the weak and means you are caving in.) I wonder who it will work better for.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

e_angst posted:

Interesting. Kelly and Trump are both trying to play the "I will not apologize" card. ('Cause the Fox audience has been trained that apology is for the weak and means you are caving in.) I wonder who it will work better for.

Probably the one who is

1. somehow bolstered by every mistake he makes
2. male

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

steinrokkan posted:

Congratulations to Americans on finding their own Berlusconi.

Berlusconi in charge of thousands of nuclear missiles.

Close the internet, no more posts please, we have a winner.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Commodus in the Coliseum

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

The Human Crouton posted:

He even manged to make steak gaudy. He's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

He's like one of those satirical tv spots from robocop but IRL and a significant portion of the American electorate doesn't get the joke and fuckin loves it

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hello, I just found a rare good post on imgur

quote:

Trump 2016 : There will be Hell Toupée

I hope this joke is new to you. It should be thread title imo.

Also Trump/Palin I want to believe!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fathis Munk posted:

Hello, I just found a rare good post on imgur

I hope this joke is new to you. It should be thread title imo.

Also Trump/Palin I want to believe!

This joke was old the first time we joked about trump running for president last cycle

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

zeal posted:

Commodus in the Coliseum

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

This joke was old the first time we joked about trump running for president last cycle

:smith:

I still like it :colbert:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fathis Munk posted:

:smith:

I still like it :colbert:

yeah its good Im just tired of seeing each one of my political facebook friends find and post it for the past month

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Tricky D posted:

He's going to fire the entire VA staff and use the first season of the President to hire the next director.

Think of the ratings.

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump is what a Japanese person would imagine our president to be.

I can't wait for Metal Wolf Chaos to become the real history of the nation.

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
Has the Trump been stumped yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tenzarin posted:

Think of the ratings.

We've been overdue for the presidential reality show for a while now.

• Locked thread