Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Finally Z-Awakened a character that wasn't just training fodder. PHY Android 19, since he compliments my Android 18 main, plus Chinese Prince Gohan. PHY 19 is a serious tank.

Still need about 20 more stones to do a multipull. I'm doing story quests to try to make enough stones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Largepotato posted:

He's int though. :confused:

Yeah I meant int. Whatever the purple one is, I have trouble remembering which is which.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Petiso posted:

Oh, I have that R STR Krillin, so I can have kid Goku and kid Krillin, hope I get a Roshi or Chichi in my next multisummon.

I've never even SEEN that R Krillin. Meanwhile, I've got literally 8 of the new blue ones in Saiyan armor. I know because I've stacked them all together. I'm going to Z-Awaken him when I get one more Grandpa Gohan token. Dude is going to be a wrecking ball.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
I can't count the amount of times I've run this stupid Frieza strike event to no avail. Stocking up on potions is a nice runners up prize I guess, but I'm really starting to hate strike events.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Batmasterson posted:

I can't count the amount of times I've run this stupid Frieza strike event to no avail. Stocking up on potions is a nice runners up prize I guess, but I'm really starting to hate strike events.

I went from 70 green potions to over 100 and I'm using them pretty liberally too.

Anyway for dokkan awakening, do they have to be fully Z awoken? Like for the SR Cooler, would it have to be Z Awoken into an SSR* Cooler to become the SSR Final Form?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

To Dokkan Awaken someone they need to be Z-Awakened AND max level after doing that.

Essentially you are awakening them a second time.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Quick tip of EXP in case people do not know.

For those with multiple SR Frieza (or any high rarity character in general) of the event, lvl them up before you feed them off.

Example.

Lvl 1 SR INT Frieza gives about 5300 exp. Feed it a Z-Awakened INT fodder of 44000 exp, said SR INT Frieza levels to 20 and gives a whopping 110,000 exp. No need to feed anymore as the added exp increase thereafter shrinks significantly.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I finally got a Mecha freezer. I can finally die at peace.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Good luck with the other 9 :)

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Nuebot posted:

I finally got a Mecha freezer. I can finally die at peace.

Still haven't gotten one. Ranked up from 29 to 31 on this poo poo so far.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Started playing a week ago, can decided to give hard a try. Can barely scrape by but its doable. I'm 3 out of 11 so far today on mecha freeza. It's me I'm stealing all your luck.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've had some really poo poo luck rolling lately. Got a different SR Ginyu than the one I've been using, got a ton of garbage Rares. Then I rolled The Champ. Everything is going to be okay.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Finally got Mecha Frieza, after about 30 runs. Now I can put him on Team Robot Fight

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
This Mecha Freeza RNG can gently caress itself.
also my team 'cause gently caress it

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

New Leaf posted:

Good luck with the other 9 :)

At this rate I'll have like 3 by the time the event ends.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
2 Mecha Freizas in 10 minutes, redemption after getting a lovely duplicate rare from my summon pull

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Only have 3 so far. :mad:

New Leaf posted:

Good luck with the other 9 19 :)

Fixed for you.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
No Mecha Friezas while draining my stamina every few hours for days, but at least I'm leveling/awakening tons of trash units for training.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Level 8 Mecha Frieza. So close!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Webbeh posted:

Level 8 Mecha Frieza. So close!

Mine is at 6.. I'm about to burns some Dendes and Senzu Beans to try Z-Hard again.

Edit: WOW gently caress that nonsense, forgot how difficult that was.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Aug 10, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I got another frieza. I think my luck has finally come in!

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

New Leaf posted:

Mine is at 6.. I'm about to burns some Dendes and Senzu Beans to try Z-Hard again.

Edit: WOW gently caress that nonsense, forgot how difficult that was.

I played Z-hard three times without getting Mecha Frieza. What waste of time.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Didn't even occur to me to add a piece of chaff to my Mecha Frieza team. I really only need Recoome and PHY Guldo with Recoome's leader ability. Burter's not bad, either. This'll hopefully help get my Emperor of Inequity Frieza leveled up and Z-Awakened.

And if we're going to post teams, here's my current Ginyu Force. I'm also working on the R PHY Guldo (who is tanky as all hell) and have a level 60 SR* STR Jeice. Deciding on if I want to work on R INT Ginyu or not, since the SR Ginyus are INT.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I think I'm going to sit on my dragon stones until SSR has a higher chance of dropping. My team links alright as is. Teq final form freeza would be nice, but Tao and Chun link.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

zelah posted:

I think I'm going to sit on my dragon stones until SSR has a higher chance of dropping. My team links alright as is. Teq final form freeza would be nice, but Tao and Chun link.

I've started to burn dragon stones to get Mecha Frieza. At least I have 4 now after two days of that. 200 attempts might be the average to get 10 but it looks like I'm on the unlucky end of that.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

I played Z-hard three times without getting Mecha Frieza. What waste of time.

Meanwhile I got my third. I have stolen your luck.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Still no Mecha Freeza. I tried fighting him on hard, but I got him down to something like double digit health and then he killed me. I have one really good PHY card, but only one.

I'm saving up my stones for a multi-roll so I can't try to roll another just yet. I do have an N PHY Spopovich, do you think if I Z-Awakened him he would do any good?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Still no Mecha Freeza. I tried fighting him on hard, but I got him down to something like double digit health and then he killed me. I have one really good PHY card, but only one.

I'm saving up my stones for a multi-roll so I can't try to roll another just yet. I do have an N PHY Spopovich, do you think if I Z-Awakened him he would do any good?

My team is mostly made of non-awakened R PHY dudes so probably. Also don't be afraid to use the health restore drinks, green cans especially. Mecha Frieza seems to drop them at a pretty good rate.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Nuebot posted:

My team is mostly made of non-awakened R PHY dudes so probably. Also don't be afraid to use the health restore drinks, green cans especially. Mecha Frieza seems to drop them at a pretty good rate.

I did, I used both a green and a Blue can and Freeza still beat me. :negative:

I kept getting really bad arrangements of Ki spheres though.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Bad news, I got yet another rare from my dragonstone pull goddamnit

good news, it's my first krillin....?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Tae posted:

Bad news, I got yet another rare from my dragonstone pull goddamnit

good news, it's my first krillin....?

The Namek armor one? I stacked 9 of them. NINE. I Z-Awakened him and put him on my all-blue team just because he's a loving monster now.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Ammat The Ankh posted:

He forever avoids me as well. I don't even have a single PHY card, but I have enough Purples that I can manage hard consistently. Not like it has made a difference. Off topic, the gifts right now for the 4 million download celebration are insane.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

7 stones was nice. I'm not sure if I want to save it or take another frieza machine gamble.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

New Leaf posted:

The Namek armor one? I stacked 9 of them. NINE. I Z-Awakened him and put him on my all-blue team just because he's a loving monster now.

my favorite thing in this game was back early on when i had absolutely poo poo luck with pulls, i z-awakened and maxed out the supers of a Cell Jr and Chiaotsu and they just murdered the poo poo out of everything until i got better characters

rest in peace, tiny bros

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I got an R Nail from a friend points pull. He has a "Namekians" link. It's just him and Piccolo.

Anyway Mecha Frieza is pretty crazy strong, even at low levels his super hits really hard.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Nuebot posted:

I got an R Nail from a friend points pull. He has a "Namekians" link. It's just him and Piccolo.

Anyway Mecha Frieza is pretty crazy strong, even at low levels his super hits really hard.

Nail also has Hero with Hercule, so that's pretty good! :v:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Man. I did my 50-stone pull and got garbage. R Agi Tien, R Phy Krillin, R Teq Piccolo, R Phy Guldo (twice), R Phy Recoome, R Str Tambourine. Then three SRs: Str Chi-Chi, Str Jeice and Teq Trunks (Teen).

The best part of it: my best leader by a mile is SSR SSJ Gohan, who really can't use any of those guys (or my massive reserve of off-color Saiyans bleh). At least I got a decent-ish STR base team now?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Did what is probably my last dragon stone multisummon for a long time since I already beat Normal mode and I'm already halfway through Hard mode.

Bit disappointed, didn't get anything for my future early Dragon Ball deck and got 3 rare guys I already had. At least I got the SR STR Videl that can be dokkan-awakened into Great Saiyaman 2, and since the teen Gohan that can turn into Great Saiyaman will be a farmable event I'll have the couple of dorks :3:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I think every event on hard can be done by a pure Z-Awakened N-Team. I did Freeza with my lvl20 SSR Freeza (who doesn't do poo poo with PHY guys and is weak against INT, I just took him for the Xp), a non-awakened PHY #18 and a bunch of Z-Awakened PHY normals. If you're unlucky you need a potion or two, but having enough counters is so much more important for those single type events than using Rs or SRs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I now have Android 17 through to Dr Gero. Should I just run with an Android themed team? The only problem would be that purple Dr Gero is actually pretty poo poo and my orange 18 is so much better than my orange 19.