Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Lol'd. Goddamnit.

#GoodOldTimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Vahakyla posted:

I'm sorry you are wrong, Shep.

I'm unfamiliar with the concept.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Just think of Romney and 2012 and you'll remember.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 11, 2015

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cop gay. So What posted:

Lets not dox sedanchair.

E: is sedanchair still relevant? If not, how about equine don? No? Ah gently caress it.

Epic :D

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Vahakyla posted:

Equine Don is cool and good. I'm sorry you are wrong, Shep.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Where do I post to Toxx for Trump?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Here.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cop gay. So What posted:

Where do I post to Toxx for Trump?

N4i, you know what to do.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

No wait, I was just asking a question there I DO NOT WISH TO CREATE JOINDER WITH YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Is it an auto ban when he eventually bows out and tries to run as a lolindependent or do we have to wait for election day.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Need duty belt/holster recommendations tia

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cop gay. So What posted:

No wait, I was just asking a question there I DO NOT WISH TO CREATE JOINDER WITH YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7U5eJN3hLI

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Equine Don posted:

Need duty belt/holster recommendations tia

For you? Uncle Mikes.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cop gay. So What posted:

For you? Uncle Mikes.

Nice meme

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Equine you should become a cop. It will be cool.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Untagged posted:

I remember when SedanChair was still black.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I used this one with the issued Glock 17 and felt it was perfect. Uncle Mikes gets bad rep but I enjoyed the holster.

Uncle Mike's Tactical Reflex Open Top Holster (Size 21, Right Hand) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050GH25A/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_IrAYvbKCG1275

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Hey look the Melon Labia guys showed up in Fergy.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Untagged posted:

I remember when SedanChair was still black.

Fun day learning that I am in fact darker than sedan chair...and then hearing his supporters point out the true scientific fact that blacks all have light hands. (And wrists and forearms)

I unrelated news, any of you involved in forensic interviews of minors, and if so can you pm me?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

ActusRhesus posted:

Fun day learning that I am in fact darker than sedan chair...and then hearing his supporters point out the true scientific fact that blacks all have light hands. (And wrists and forearms)

I unrelated news, any of you involved in forensic interviews of minors, and if so can you pm me?

I have nothing to contribute here but I just wanted to say that your custom title text reminded me of a fun time I had in a courtroom once when the defendant called the judge a loving oval office at least 5 times and then demanded she extradite him back to Somalia because he hates Canada and all we do is make him mad :allears:

Edit: this was during a bail hearing

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

DrakeriderCa posted:

I have nothing to contribute here but I just wanted to say that your custom title text reminded me of a fun time I had in a courtroom once when the defendant called the judge a loving oval office at least 5 times and then demanded she extradite him back to Somalia because he hates Canada and all we do is make him mad :allears:

Edit: this was during a bail hearing

Text title is almost verbatim from one of my appellate arguments.

Also, guy would interrupt court because he "had to pray" (loudly, in the middle of the courtroom. In both English and "Arabic") I gave the transcripts to one of my old terps who is an uber-Shia. I asked him "what is this prayer he keeps saying?" Terp just sighed. And then said "I don't think that is Arabic. I don't think it's any language. I think this man is stupid and it's good he is in jail."

Behemuff
Sep 23, 2010

but the eyes - never!

Lmao these loving guys.

Is this a uniquely American thing or do we have similar retards in the UK? Never seen one but notacop so :shrug:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
After watching several sovereign citizen videos, this is on my recommended list:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
If anybody can get in contact with P Barnes if like to buy him an account.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A rubber costume seems like a good way to defeat a tazer imo

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Aug 11, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

A taser is designed to penetrate into an inch and a half of clothing. People are always shocked (:smuggo:) when they get tazed in the dead of winter through their dumb puffy coats.

I give it a pretty good shot at penetrating a rubber suit.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No way, dude that suit is ripped as hell

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Behemuff posted:

Lmao these loving guys.

Is this a uniquely American thing or do we have similar retards in the UK? Never seen one but notacop so :shrug:

Its mostly a US thing, but there are groups that have shot up in Canada, GB, and Australia. A judge in canada wrote a 150+ page opinion that just destroyed every theory these people use. Some of them are considered terrorist groups by the FBI because they have a tendency to start shooting and killing police.

Also P Barnes had been dealing with that guys poo poo all day. There are three videos that lead up to that one. The first is him harassing the guys at the front door that run the metal detector. Then he goes and sits down in the back of traffic court holding a camera up filming everyone's discussion with the prosecutor. Once they figure out he's filming everyone's poo poo, multiple bailiffs come in and ask him to stop filming politely. He refuses and also refuses to get up and leave. They finally empty out the entire room and he reluctantly leaves after everyone else does. The prosecutor comes out and talks to him trying to just sort him out so they can move him along and get back to handling the rest of the people. That's the guy at the start of the video that he refuses to give his name to. He says gently caress that noise and goes behind P Barnes and his boy to talk to the people this sovereign nutjub is loving over. Afterwords we get the money shot here.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I don't recognize the validity of this court and I'm not bound by the laws and statutes of this state.

*still shows up to court*

Bertram
Oct 25, 2010

Behemuff posted:

Lmao these loving guys.

Yeah we do. There are vids on youtube. The best part is they prattle off exactly the same laws.

Not a plod either but I work in Commercial Buy to Let mortgages. Time to time we'll have people try to invoke random stuff such as declaring their property a protectorate of another nation (usually the US) and stating that the mortgage charge has no validity so please discharge the deeds thanks. I think we had one guy declare his properties "fiefdoms" in some hosed up reading of feudal Scottish property law. There are a couple of other things we see occasionally but I forget the details. Our legal team just have a standard "no, gently caress off, make your mortgage payments or we'll repo" letter they bang out at this point.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Cop gay. So What posted:

I don't recognize the validity of this court and I'm not bound by the laws and statutes of this state.

*still shows up to court*

All these Amendments apply to me, but not these.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgavtMPdBA

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I AM DEFENDING MYSELF IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Cop gay. So What posted:

I AM DEFENDING MYSELF IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH

you laugh but dude has heart

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

:drat:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
he's in heaven now, robbing liquor stores with jesus.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So, I need advice from my fine uniformed friends:

We got a 16 year old girl under protective supervision who flew the coop and "eloped" with her boyfriend all the way from Tampa, FL to Staten Island. Standard procedure in this sort of situation is to contact local law enforcement who will generally take the minor into custody and hold them at the JAC until we (read: me) are sent up to retrieve them.

From what I've learned she apparently has moved in with her boyfriend's family, and apparently said loverboy's father is an NYPD Officer.

Our initial efforts were with NYPD, who at first seemed utterly confused as to why we were requesting that NYPD pick up an unattended/unaccompanied minor with a CSEC history because she was a "productive citizen" (their words) and remand her to our custody. They refused to take her into custody but stated they would do a welfare check. They then inform us "she's fine" and pretty much sidetrack/dodge all our further efforts.

What's my next move? If this were good ol' FL I'd have a dozen pickup orders signed within the hour buuuut it's not, so.

Should I try maybe going to the NY State Police or some poo poo? For a LE agency as vaunted as NYPD to have this much difficulty apprehending a 16 year old girl strikes me as suspicious...

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

^^^ get a court order and be done with it? I don't understand, are you trying to get them to extradite a juvenile by request alone?

Branis posted:

he's in heaven now, robbing liquor stores with jesus.

you laugh but dude has heart

E: I mean no, he got no heart, dude be dead.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Aug 13, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
why cant you get some sort of warrant for her? That or just give up and write her off as a crack faller, i'm certain that is probably fairly easy to do in america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Branis posted:

why cant you get some sort of warrant for her? That or just give up and write her off as a crack faller, i'm certain that is probably fairly easy to do in america.

Well we likely can but I'm saying it's unusual we've ever actually had to. This is the first time in years I've ever actually had a local LE agency not cooperate/be willing to assist us. It gets a bit trickier in that laws apparently vary a lot about things like how long they will hold juveniles based on pickup orders alone etc.

I've never actually had to go through whatever judicial process would be involved in getting a pickup order in another state. until now it's been Received info on where child is from reliable source ---> call local law enforcement and explain a missing child under protective supervision in X county, FL has been located in jurisdiction ---> they go pick the child up and let us know so ---> we go and retrieve child from local JAC/shelter

nothing else involved really. Sometimes they ask for verification in the form of court orders in FL which we of course provide but 99% of the time no one does.

• Locked thread