Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i used to take super late lunch like that because then you get back from lunch and your day is almost over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

i used to take super late lunch like that because then you get back from lunch and your day is almost over

I don't start work until 10am EST so that usually when I want to eat lunch anyway

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I eat lunch as soon as possible because some day I will die and I would like to die after lunch, if possible.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I am writing this post at a local Mexican restaurant while waiting for my lunch

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I am writing this post at a local Mexican restaurant while waiting for my lunch

Have you tried this really good Mexican restaurant, they might only have it in New York but it's called Chipotle and it has the best guacamole.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

Have you tried this really good Mexican restaurant, they might only have it in New York but it's called Chipotle and it has the best guacamole.

whenever I go to NYC I always go to this pizza joint off broadway, it's called sbarro and it's the best pizza in the city hands down.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

EccoRaven posted:

whenever I go to NYC I always go to this pizza joint off broadway, it's called sbarro and it's the best pizza in the city hands down.

The Sbarro in Chicago is way better.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

They have this thing that they only do there called the "calzone" (pronounced cal zone knee). It's a special treat.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I hate all of you.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Moe's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chipotle

controversial opinions ITT

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
I am currently skipping lunch and I hate y'all for bringing up Mexican food and pizza.

I accidentally made minestrone last night and it turned out awesome. It's currently vegan but my dude is picking up some Italian sausage to add to it for tonight because I feel like it's missing fennel (and meat)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How do you accidentally make minestrone?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kumbamontu posted:

Moe's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chipotle

controversial opinions ITT

:agreed:

They just opened one by me. Between that and the Whataburger I may just quit exercising all together

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My favorite fast food restaurant is making myself a cartoonist amount of eggs and then eating all of those eggs.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I think Five Guy's is better than In-N-Out.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

It is

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

You're right.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The problem with Five Guys is that for the price they charge you I could get a locally sourced humanely slaughtered grass-fed burger from the cafe down the street

I went to Five Guys last week for the first time in a while and it was nearly $12 for a bacon cheeseburger and the little order of fries which is some bullshit

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I have never had in n out

I like five guys though

I always take peanuts home even though you aren't supposed to.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Look Under The Rock posted:

I accidentally made minestrone last night and it turned out awesome. It's currently vegan but my dude is picking up some Italian sausage to add to it for tonight because I feel like it's missing fennel (and meat)

how do you accidently make minestrone, doesn't making soup take a decent amount of time and effort?

Also it was raining and I was expecting a package so I went home for lunch and had some tamales from trader joes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I've never had In and out or 5 guys.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

The problem with Five Guys is that for the price they charge you I could get a locally sourced humanely slaughtered grass-fed burger from the cafe down the street

I went to Five Guys last week for the first time in a while and it was nearly $12 for a bacon cheeseburger and the little order of fries which is some bullshit

My favorite bar ever used to be a speakeasy in the upper floor of a five guys. You could go down, grab an order, and bring it up to watch a game and drink and chill.

Goddamn I miss that place. :(

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

TMMadman posted:

How do you accidentally make minestrone?

I was making clean out the fridge soup. I pretty much dumped all the vegetables from my fridge into a pot and added a can of tomatoes and some lentils and seasoning and was like "oh hey there minestrone" so I cooked up some macaroni and threw it in there too. I was pretty distracted at the time, finals are this week.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
join pig gaem pls thx

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If you join you will get your role PM in the next hour! No waiting 6 weeks for eccogame to start!

Talk about efficiency!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Oh god not again

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Amazing

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane I sent you a pm if you're as bored as you say you are.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Asiina posted:

Oh god not again

It resumes!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

It resumes!

This is all your fault. If you kept your negapotato then the potato gods would be happy.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Asiina posted:

This is all your fault. If you kept your negapotato then the potato gods would be happy.

Yeah, but I think it's far more important to appease the A HUNGRY MOUTH. It's A HUNGRY MOUTH! It'll eat us all!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I wish I got a AHM av :pout:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I asked AHM for an av a while back. He said he was too busy but that maybe someday.

I pray for it every night.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
He put all of his lifeblood into mine and will never make another avatar again

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I can't believe that I've been in two survivors and they are the only ones to not get avatars

Jump King fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Aug 11, 2015

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I can't believe that I've been in two survivors and they are the only ones to get avatars

I'm the best, actually.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Asiina posted:

If you join you will get your role PM in the next hour! No waiting 6 weeks for eccogame to start!

Talk about efficiency!

the protestant work ethic is a sham, it's calvinism without the promise of salvation. Eccogames are artisanal with each role PM delicately crafted for each player by a master modsmith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

the protestant work ethic is a sham, it's calvinism without the promise of salvation. Meinberg-games are artisanal with each role PM delicately crafted for each player by a master modsmith.